Suzi Videos - I need ideas!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Suzi Videos - I need ideas!!!

Post by Bluestone »

Hey, Guys,

I need a little help here. Suzi has agreed to shoot a couple more videos for me before year end... one shooting video, and one asphixia. I'm looking for some ideas to incorporate into these videos. What would you like to see (within reason, of course). They will be shot in her apartment with Velvet, who can play the killer or a second victim of an unseen killer. Let me know any ideas that you may have, and I'll see what I can do. After all, the Silk Videos site was built for you, the customer. So, let me know what you want to see :D

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
kevin67

Re: Suzi Videos - I need ideas!!!

Post by kevin67 »

Hi Bue and board members,
I was wondering how many board members would like to see the two have a catfight
and then have a shootout in their bras. If you like the idea, where should the girls get their
comeupance. I think I can suggest a scenario with this simple scheme.
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

kevin67 wrote:Hi Bue and board members,
I was wondering how many board members would like to see the two have a catfight
and then have a shootout in their bras. If you like the idea, where should the girls get their
comeupance. I think I can suggest a scenario with this simple scheme.
On second thought how about the two wearing silk teddi's. What do you think?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Kev,

Good idea. Bras would be easier though, or any costuming that we already have. No time to order new clothes for this shoot :cry:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

MMMMMMMMMM Bras. That sounds great. Hopefully those bras end up with a few holes in them. Blue.. we were discussing Suzi in a smoking scenario a while back. Maybe add that, and maybe that is a catalyst for the fight. Velvet does not like her smoking when she is near. Short white slips below would look good with the bras.
gold

Post by gold »

Blue like TKs idea but maybe Suzi should be a little more coniving and greedy to set up the scene. Looking forward to this scenario...
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Good ideas :D

Anybody else?

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

Hi Blue!
I think that a shootout between the two girls would be great: I've never seen Suzi in many scenarios like this, if I remember well... The whole package could be even better if the girls will wear some silk/satin blouses...
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

The bra shoot-out sounds like the most popular shooting idea. What about an asphixia scenario? Calling all asphixia fans!!!! What do you want to see?

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

Hi Blue!
OK for the bra, but don't forget the silk blouse option! Suzi looks gorgeous in silk (see the "Head or heart" and "Decisions" videos)...
Bye!
dirtyharry

Post by dirtyharry »

For example, just imagine this silk blouse on Suzi, just before the final shootout... Yummy!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Liz-Claiborne-W ... 3|294%3A50

Let me know, Blue...
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Not sure that blouse would fit Suz. We're shooting on the 21st, so not a lot of time to get more costuming, but I'll see what I can do when she and Velvet go shopping for satin bras :yes:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Good jump start for the economey,and look at the total bail up package. Blue since you need one more idea how about a Holiday neck tie attempt with a stabbing struggel at the end .Might play to more fans..The max smoking scenario during the actual shooting sounds great. G
dirtyharry

Post by dirtyharry »

Ok Blue, but this is exactly the type (if not the size) of blouse that I would like to see on Suzi (or Petra: and I'm thinking about the next spring shooting). As you know, I'm also ready to give my help for buying it... Anyway, this is the new link for that blouse:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0327015900

On eBay you can find many more silk blouses for a great price... The decision is yours!
Bye bye!!!
dirtyharry

Post by dirtyharry »