Christmas came today, for me!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Ric delCampo

Christmas came today, for me!!!

Post by Ric delCampo »

Christmas came today!
Today I received the custom video I contracted with Sexy Latin Amazons. Just in time for Christmas-- for me!!!

You bet I am going to promote this one. I want lots of sales so they are happy they did a custom for me. I'll post more once they post it on their site.

It is an adaption of one of my short stories. But we changed the ending. I hope the dark humor shows through.
All I'll say now is that it deals with a ruthless female assassin.

Cast posted below.
Who lives and who dies???

Note: Language spoken is Spanish, of course. But subtitles in English.
However, I just noticed in the below picture of Dinora Delgado the subtitle is in Spanish, rather than English. The only place where they made this mistake. "Soy Dinora Delgado." = "I am Dinora Delgado."

Fun note: Because all the characters have Spanish names, I gave one of the characters a name based on my ex-wife's name. First time I've ever done that in any of my stories. Guess which one.
Attachments
YDD.jpg
YDD.jpg (100.52 KiB) Viewed 2176 times
YAA.jpg
YAA.jpg (119.82 KiB) Viewed 2176 times
TBB.jpg
TBB.jpg (72.71 KiB) Viewed 2176 times
KCC.jpg
KCC.jpg (121.44 KiB) Viewed 2176 times
Last edited by Ric delCampo on Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
Prang
What is your main fetish?: Definately shootings! Especially love the spy genre.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Connect with people with similar tastes.
Referral: Ex DS member

Re: Christmas came today, for me!!!

Post by Prang »

The casting dept sure did get some sexy latin babes to appear in your movie!
Good Job! :approve:
Xukpi
What is your main fetish?: Any death fetish movies, pics and stories with very little blood.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet people who share my tastes.
Referral: Someone mentionned FF in a fellow site.

Post by Xukpi »

It looks promising!
Such pretty gals 😍 ...
Happy pre-Christmas Ric ! :approve:
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

Looks good, Ric! Merry Christmas! :D

Jimbo
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

I received some negative feedback from my posting at another site : No naked boobies!!!

If you wanted naked breasts, sorry! (I didn't request them.) I liked clothed victims, (most of the time.) And I really like the costumes they picked out for this one.

Sexy Latin Amazons mostly does mass battles between females. So this video was a bit different. It was based upon a short story I wrote and posted at Fet Noir. (I don't believe I posted it here.) It deals with a ruthless female hitwoman and her contract. As usual with many of my stories, I tried to include some dark humor. I'm not sure how well it comes across in the video, as I know before viewing the video what is happening, what is going to happen. No surprises for me. (One of the disadvantages of being the author, I can't surprise myself.)

The video does end differently than the story-- an improvement over the written story, IMHO.

If you really have to have naked boobies, here is a down-blouse nipple view. (Don't blink or you'll miss it!)
Attachments
nn.jpg
nn.jpg (93.25 KiB) Viewed 1857 times
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

Some publicity shots of Tania, taken from Sexy Latin Amazon's Facebook page, taken on the day they were shooting my video. She is wearing the dress she wore in my video.
Attachments
T3.jpg
T3.jpg (49.85 KiB) Viewed 1854 times
T2.jpg
T2.jpg (46.08 KiB) Viewed 1854 times
T1.jpg
T1.jpg (47.08 KiB) Viewed 1854 times
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

They have posted the preview for this one at YouTube.

Link:
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

The video itself is now for sale on their site. The name they gave it: "Real Estate Mortal Business."

Link: https://www.sexylatinamazon.com/index.php

Obviously I want to promote this video. While I paid for this video, I also want it to be successful. So they'll do more of my customs in the future.

I don't want to give away too many spoilers. Read the description. Hot Latina actresses. Extended death scenes. Clothing stealing. Leg shows. Short skirts. Sexy costumes. Maximum number of murders possible. Story twists. Ironic justice.

If anyone here buys and views this video, I would like to know if the dark humor comes through. Since I wrote it, the surprise twists and the dark humor aren't surprises to me. I'd like to know what somebody going into it, not knowing what was going to happen, thinks.

Of course, I am biased. But if you like the short stories I post here, you'll like this one.