Paola

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Dalila di Capri

Paola

Post by Dalila di Capri »

An exciting name to be sure.

I am now ready to let my little secret out to everyone and I am choosing FF to let the erotic cat of of the bag.

When I started producing films in 2004 there was a very sexy brunette named Paola who saw my femme fatale photos and was immediately interested in my work.

Of course I was flattered to have attracted the attention of a woman who was so striking in her own right that she could easily produce her own erotic horror films.

Paola moved in this direction and started to produce films in her own style:
Black and White Neo Noir clips that featured female on female violence, cigarette fetishes and plenty of sensual acting.

I said to myself "One day I am going to make some films with her!!"

Well, that day has come.

Within the next few days you will be able to buy our first "Dalila e Paola" film:
A steamy 10 minute double shoot out called "Sogni D'Oro".

The plot is classic noir: I invade Paola's hideout set to kill her, but she has ideas of her own.
Who wins? Fans of breast and belly shootings that is who.

The film has been produced in black and white to enhance the shadowy 1940's style we shamelessly steal. (And you know what happens to shameless lady thieves in my films don't you!)

This thread has been posted to give you all the opportunity to congratulate and support one of erotic horror's best known women for making the exciting step into professional acting.

It is about time time in my opinion.

Baci
Mac

Re: Paola

Post by Mac »

Hello Dalila.

That's very good news about Paola & yourself joining up to make some features.

I still have most of Paola's earlier clips from 3-4 years ago.

I'm not exactly pleased about the first feature being in black & white, which I consider a backward step.

It's a shame you couldn't do a colour version of what I hope will be the first in a series of short movies.

However I wish you both luck and look forward to future productions.

Mac.
Dalila di Capri

Post by Dalila di Capri »

Hello Evangelene and Mac:

For Eve...I would love to work out some way for the 3 of us to do something and I am sure it is possible. Let's talk about that in private so that we can surprise everyone yet again!!

For Mac:

I don't consider it a step backwards to be in black and white for the following reason:

I live in America and Paola lives in Italy.

I did produce my portion of our film in color and was able to bring to the film our usual touches such as high contrast lighting, a variety of camera angles etc.

Paola produced hers in black and white, and given the fact that we had two locations to link together I think is is in fact a step forward.

I will however urge her to also produce films in color.

I have more ideas that would work for this arrangement.

The one thing that this film offers above all else is sensuality. Paola's reactions to being shot are extremely erotic. I am not going to comment upon my own performance, but rather let others make the call.

Baci
Den-CnB
What is your main fetish?: Everything
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like this forum
Referral: Been a member since this forum opened

Post by Den-CnB »

Dalila,

This sounds absolutely outstanding. I am really excited about seeing this video!

Dennis
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

I read on the PP forum that Paola loves the stylish B&W film technique. I can't wait to see her in a movie ever since I saw her lovely picture that Dalila posted. My first erotic stabbing movie I ever saw was the original Psycho movie, so I look forward to the first movie I will see of the lovely Paola in B&W.

Happy Birthday Paola! :D (I saw that on PP also)
paola
What is your main fetish?: I play in video and photosets on demand that kind of bad girl who gets her final reward by shooting, stabbing, poisoning, hanging, strangling....and more...
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to find some old friends and make new ones
Referral: Old and glorious memories

Post by paola »

thank you dalila, thank you evangeline and dennis, for your nicest words.
:love:
and thank you , bellystabs, for your happy birthday to this very very very
old lady :shake:
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

Then I am in love with a very very very old lady! :love:

This picture that Dalila posted in the Girl's Thread proves you are lying to me! You look beautiful!! :X
Paola on prowl.jpg
Paola on prowl.jpg (28.59 KiB) Viewed 13951 times
paola
What is your main fetish?: I play in video and photosets on demand that kind of bad girl who gets her final reward by shooting, stabbing, poisoning, hanging, strangling....and more...
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to find some old friends and make new ones
Referral: Old and glorious memories

Post by paola »

OK...thats the old lady :D
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

Now you have a fan for life!!! Giving me a personalized jpeg is like giving a stray cat a bowl of milk. You better hope you don't get cat-scratch fever now. :D

I am looking forward to "Dalila e Paola" so I can watch my two favorite Italian beauties in all their gory glory. :X
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

Paola is one of my favourites. I worked on one of her videos she sent me, adding bullet hits. She was going to send me something laong the lines of what I suggested I could work on, but then she disappeared from everywhere for a while. I look forward to more of her.,, and especially Dalila with her in the same video.
jimsfunuk

Post by jimsfunuk »

i,m in love tooo :idea: :idea: :idea:
but then perhaps the lady knows that...
mresoteric

Post by mresoteric »

Gadzooks! What a lovely lady. Worse yet,I've never seen any of her videos :cry: Can anyone share? If not,that's okay,I'll just have to chillax until some new films are released. :mrgreen: