Tiffany to shoot with Bluestone!!!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Tiffany to shoot with Bluestone!!!

Post by Bluestone »

Well, it's official! Tiffany is flying to the Bluestone Mansion in October to shoot with me. Who is Tiffany, you say? Weeeeeeeeeeell... how about the star of the #1 best selling Bluestone video ever... "Double Cross"! You can check it out here:
http://www.silkvideos.com/doublecross.html

She also stars in an upcoming video with Suzi entitled "Rogue Agent"!

In short... she is Hot, Hot, Hot!!

I am now taking orders for customs. Contact me at DDGBluestone@hotmail.com if you're interested. Tiffany will do topless. Here are some pics of Goddess Tiffany...

Blue
Attachments
188498_118411224903402_100002035759851_128907_5330758_n[1].jpg
188498_118411224903402_100002035759851_128907_5330758_n[1].jpg (53.33 KiB) Viewed 22268 times
shortskirt.jpg
shortskirt.jpg (189.57 KiB) Viewed 22301 times
014.jpg
014.jpg (258.38 KiB) Viewed 22302 times
_DSC0088.jpg
_DSC0088.jpg (214.44 KiB) Viewed 22283 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
kevin67

Re: Tiffany to shoot with Bluestone!!!

Post by kevin67 »

Wow, What a woman. Is it October yet?
gold

Post by gold »

Leaves are falling and so will your fans fall for this beauty.. Tremendous model addition and another talent search executed :excited: by Blue..Count me in.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Yes, she's gorgeous, stacked, and will do topless! I'll still miss having Petra at this shoot, but I'm sure that Tiffany will easily distract me from my 'blue' funk. :D :love: Tiffany also has a lovely British accent which will bring back pleasant thoughts of the original Brit girls of Annabelle's Fantasies. I still love those classic AF videos!

The Urban Hunter is already prepared to target Tiffany. There will be a topless photoshoot interrupted by hot lead! ...and when the dust settles, there will be 16 to 24 Tiffany videos shot and ready to knock your socks off!

The countdown to October has begun, and the Bluestone Mansion will never be the same again! :yes: :clap:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
cmpunkfan16
What is your main fetish?: strangle
Why do you want to join this forum?: interested in seeing what others are interested in
Referral: bluestone

Post by cmpunkfan16 »

Tiffany and handcuffs!!?? Good God Almighty. Heres hoping one of the planned videos is a female killer sneaking up from behind to strangle her (hint hint)
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

maryselover16 wrote:Tiffany and handcuffs!!?? Good God Almighty. Heres hoping one of the planned videos is a female killer sneaking up from behind to strangle her (hint hint)
There will be lots of girl-on-girl action. I've lined up Kerie, Lena, Velvet, Meredith and Suzi for this shoot! Do you want her handcuffed and strangled? I'm open to suggestions. :D

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
speak376

Post by speak376 »

yummy a new hot blonde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pc: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
alicia2004
What is your main fetish?: My main fetish is seeing a beautuful woman, getting shot by another beautiful woman!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I would love to interact with people who enjoy my fetish!
Referral: Saw some clips on Nicheclips and followed the lead!

Post by alicia2004 »

Hey Blue!

Can we please see the lovely Kerie cold bloodedly pump lots of lead into the defenceless Tiffany??? Pleaaaase

Or any other female killer???
nekosan
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of Bluestone's films,and Dalila for a very long time.

Post by nekosan »

I second Alicia's motion.
Great thinking ! ! :clap: :yes: :excited: :clap:
cmpunkfan16
Why do you want to join this forum?: interested in seeing what others are interested in

Post by cmpunkfan16 »

No,I dont want Tiffany handcufffed and strangled. I want to see her snuck up on from behind and strangled while falling slowly to the floor. A smile or a few taunts from her killer would be awsome as well
smudger

Post by smudger »

She sure seems to have nice targets, with the bullseyes conveniently dead centre
TenderFlesh

Post by TenderFlesh »

My goodness she has the most beautiful blue eyes!!!! Can anyone out there believe I even noticed her eye color? WHAT A BOD :approve: I'm with Smudger 100% as those magnificent breasts appear to me to have just the "TenderFlesh" quotient to properly absorb some hot lead :twisted: Can't wait to see her Blue.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

All suggestions are noted. I can't wait to work with this beautiful young lady. She is a real find, and we have Scout Suzi to thank for her. They worked together on the upcoming "Rogue Agent" Sexy Spy video.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
cmpunkfan16

Post by cmpunkfan16 »

Awsome,Suzi must have an eye for scouting then
alicia2004
What is your main fetish?: My main fetish is seeing a beautuful woman, getting shot by another beautiful woman!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I would love to interact with people who enjoy my fetish!
Referral: Saw some clips on Nicheclips and followed the lead!

Post by alicia2004 »

Hey blue!!

Pleaaaase tell me that there will be a scene where a woman (any one of your lovely actresses) shoots the lovely Tiffany several times in cold-blood??? Pleaaase!