F/F Strangles

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

cmpunkfan16
What is your main fetish?: strangle
Why do you want to join this forum?: interested in seeing what others are interested in
Referral: bluestone

F/F Strangles

Post by cmpunkfan16 »

anyone know of a good place (besides UKSG) that has girl on girl strangling? Photos video etc..?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: F/F Strangles

Post by Bluestone »

Well, there's Bluestone's Silk Videos! ;-)

I believe that Max5s can fill you in better, but Anne's Dreams has beautiful girls and I believe they still do girl-on-girl strangles.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Peter
What is your main fetish?: My personal fetish is 'bellybutts', the idea of a woman who for her own pleasure, to sate her own lust and fetish, wants to be stabbed or shot in her belly, ideally during sex. She begs for it incessantly, encourages it to happen and then when the moment finally comes, enjoys it thoroughly and begs for more.
Why do you want to join this forum?: My interest in this community has less to do with my personal fetish than it does professionally from a community building standpoint.
Referral: I have no recollection. I've been around pretty much since it's inception.

Post by Peter »

If you will pardon my own shameless plug, I've done a couple hundred such scenes. Many of the videos have extensive vidcaps you can view. You will have to dig through the well over a thousand of my scenes to find them though. Check out:

http://www.the-progressive-art-project. ... t.php?fa=7
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Peter does indeed have a nice collection of this type of video.

At Anne's Dreams we shoot a fair number of strangulations, and if you want to try one or two of ours on Nicheclips or the Progressive Art Project, I would recommend "Milan" or "Out of Breath". If you join our site, I would add "Ice" and "Les Femmes de Paris".

Although not true customs, we try to produce videos that are based in part on viewer suggestions.
DaleCar
What is your main fetish?: catfights, spy's, criminals and military women. Asphyx or knives mainly
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because I like the above mentioned stuff
Referral: Deadskirts

Post by DaleCar »

evanfeline has a few. The stills look interesting. But I haven't broke down yet and bought any vids yet.

Dale
aihanming
What is your main fetish?: Bondage, femdom
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up to date with new sites
Referral: Google

Post by aihanming »

Gabrielle's Smothering Girls specializes in this!

I've done some customs with Seductive Studios/Last Breath and they have released them on NicheClips.

I did a custom with Evangeline that turned out very well and that she recently released.

ChokeChamber also does great F/F.

Good luck. Message me if you need more details.
bakerboy

Post by bakerboy »

always about lesbian slaves
https://www.boundheat.com
cmpunkfan16
Why do you want to join this forum?: interested in seeing what others are interested in

Post by cmpunkfan16 »

I joined Gabrielle's Smothering Girls for a month. Loved it,some very hot girl/girl action The boundheat movie preview is great,I have to see when I can buy the video
Pennpaul
What is your main fetish?: Video internet female/male death scenes
Why do you want to join this forum?: Mr Bluestone invited me
Referral: Email from Mr Bluestone

Post by Pennpaul »

Another shameless plug

Horror Variety Theater has several f/f strangles, but experience has shown a nearly non-existent buyer base. Perhaps one day .......

4P
Pennpaul
PMS Productions
Horror Variety Theater
member of Perfectshots.com
cmpunkfan16

Post by cmpunkfan16 »

Thats too bad theres such low interest in female/female strangles Thats all I enjoy
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

maryselover16 wrote:Thats too bad theres such low interest in female/female strangles Thats all I enjoy
There's enough interest for me to make the ultimate f/f strangle video. A super female/female strangle will take place in the soon-to-be-released "Saga of the Rogue Agent" as part of Bluestone's Sexy Spies series. There will be more shot in my next mega-shoot too.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
cmpunkfan16

Post by cmpunkfan16 »

Thats what I like to hear Blue
bakerboy

Post by bakerboy »

Comming soon? I have my :pc: ready ;-)
always about lesbian slaves
https://www.boundheat.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Bluestone wrote:
maryselover16 wrote:Thats too bad theres such low interest in female/female strangles Thats all I enjoy
There's enough interest for me to make the ultimate f/f strangle video. A super female/female strangle will take place in the soon-to-be-released "Saga of the Rogue Agent" as part of Bluestone's Sexy Spies series. There will be more shot in my next mega-shoot too.

Blue
Just to clarify. It's Part 2 of "Saga of the Rogue Agent" that I'm referring to above. Part 1 is the m/f strangle of Suzi.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dawn135

Post by dawn135 »

I should say first, Bluestone is my all time favorite,

"Stranglenail" has lots of FF Strangles to the death
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/754