THE ASSASSINS Part 1 & 2

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

WAVE

THE ASSASSINS Part 1 & 2

Post by WAVE »

In the tradition pf PERFORATIONS and THE AGREEMENT comes THE ASSASSINS. As with the recent PERFORATIONS conversion to DVD, THE ASSASSINS is now being transferred to DVD with all new digital effects!

Once completed, copies will be sent to G-Man for review and then the titles will be posted to the WAVE website after the review has appeared.

And coming soon! THE ASSASSINS Part 3
What happens when one of the killers comes back for revenge against the person who doublecrossed them? A bloody path of death, that's what! Look for it this fall!

Gary
WAVE

Re: THE ASSASSINS Part 1 & 2

Post by WAVE »

I'll be sending out the DVD copies to G-Man tomorrow.

Gary
WAVE

Post by WAVE »

THE ASSASSINS Parts 1 & 2 are now available at http://www.wavemovies.com

Look for G-Man's review soon.

Gary
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Post by G-Man »

I will have the reviews up some time Wednesday night.
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Post by G-Man »

G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
smudger

Post by smudger »

You seriously need to start doing PPV, Gary, so people overseas can get your very hot looking vids, even DVD is irrelevant now and post... well you just can't rely on it.
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

I agree. It would be great to be able to purchase these, even if you have to break them up into smaller bits, on something like Nicheclips. Maybe even start producing shorter videos, especially for download, similar to the other producers out there like PeachyKeen, Bluestone, etc.
WAVE

Post by WAVE »

Sorry I haven't been around these boards more, but I'm spending a lot of time putting some of my old stuff onto DVD.

But I did want to answer the question several people have asked me and that's why I don't do more stuff for download rather than on DVD and VHS. (Yes, some people still order tapes.)

When I started shooting movies back in 1987, it was to do "real" movies. Ones with a plot, with a beginning, middle, and end that were feature length or at least the length of a TV show.

And I still feel that way. I don't like doing the short, basically plotless short clips that downloads require. I want to do stories that have some twists to them, that have some mystery in them and you just can't do that in 10-15 clips.

I also want to make interactive productions where the viewer can choose what happens next. WAVE's most successful production EVER is Slaughtered Roommates because we sold it as a tape and as an interactive CD.

And I just finished re-editing it for a an interactive DVD that will be available soon. That's something you can't do as a download.

So for now, or until there are affordable sites for downloading full length movies, I'll stick with supplying movies via DVD.

Look also for my new web site that will be online within a couple of months called IN DIRE STRAITS (http://www.indirestraits.net) . It will feature both new videos and older ones shot and re-edited for DVD. It will also have some other new features as well.

Long before I made movies, I produced a movie newsletter called IN DIRE STRAITS where I reviewed and discussed movies featuring 'damsels in distress". That's what the new site will do also.

Look for it soon.

Gary
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Great to see you back on the boards and churning out new material, Gary!

All the best!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
smudger

Post by smudger »

Thank you for your reply Gary, I can understand what you're saying, the reason I ask is that last year I ordered these DVDs from you and they failed to arrive.

No problem from your end as you recredited my payment without a quibble, but I'd sooner the goods had come, must have fallen foul of customs.

That's why I think that downloads are good, they are secure, and above all instant- no waiting weeks for something that never comes! (As the actress said to the bishop.)

Is there any way you could put up edited or condensed versions? Niche is handling clips up to 45 minutes long, so perhaps you could be doing Part 1 and Part 2 of your features?

I am sure you would get a lot more overseas orders without all the hassle of copying the DVDs and putting them in the post.

Please? Pretty please?