Prince's Palace

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Algenon5
What is your main fetish?: old shoes
Why do you want to join this forum?: bored
Referral: Ad in The Watch Tower

Prince's Palace

Post by Algenon5 »

This might be old news, but it's new to me. The free site Prince's Palace is back under the new name David's Detective Magazines. Recently updated, it contain hundreds magazine covers (mostly from the '60s and early '70s) featuring women in peril. Producers take note: some of the lurid headlines could be the basis for great video plots.

http://www.davids-detective-magazines.com
Attachments
detective_magazine00822.jpg
detective_magazine00822.jpg (246.09 KiB) Viewed 8317 times
MINISTRY OF CULTURE APPROVED
mresoteric

Re: Prince's Palace

Post by mresoteric »

That's a great site. I used to love going to my hometown mom and pop stores in the 1960's and 70's to check out all those cool detective magazines. Those stores had EVERYTHING-men's mags with black and white nudie pics,monster movie magazines,horror comics(some great necro stuff in many of those),bubble gum cards,you name it. Times long gone and much missed.
Algenon5
What is your main fetish?: old shoes
Why do you want to join this forum?: bored
Referral: Ad in The Watch Tower

Post by Algenon5 »

Yeah, it is a great site. Some of the covers are truly erotic - a few are unintentionally hilarious! I should also have mentioned the site has early Euro-horror comics and some other fun stuff.

Back in the dawn of history (the late '90s), I did some image cleanups and enhancements for David. I'm very glad to see he is back and active.
Attachments
Copy of detective_magazine00045.jpg
Copy of detective_magazine00045.jpg (180.55 KiB) Viewed 8178 times
MINISTRY OF CULTURE APPROVED
Joe2

Post by Joe2 »

Can anyone give the current url for Prince's current main site? Thank you.
jgutierrez50
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy of busty, attractive young bimbos sexually objectified and exploited and then meeting their end in a variety of over the top, gratuitous, b-movie fashion.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've lurked for a while but I know a couple people here. Fan of the fetish.
Referral: I've lurked here before, but more lately referred here after fetnoir went down.

Post by jgutierrez50 »

mresoteric wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:04 pm That's a great site. I used to love going to my hometown mom and pop stores in the 1960's and 70's to check out all those cool detective magazines. Those stores had EVERYTHING-men's mags with black and white nudie pics,monster movie magazines,horror comics(some great necro stuff in many of those),bubble gum cards,you name it. Times long gone and much missed.
Same for me. That and seeing femme fatales getting offed in bond films, or watching some buxom coed get carried off by a giant radioactive scorpion in some bad black and white b movie were all really formative for my kink. Just wish we had that same level of schlocky, pulpy fiction with today's herds of curvy instagram and tiktok beauties.
Joe2

Post by Joe2 »

Joe2 wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:57 pm Can anyone tell us the current url for Prince's current main site? The one with a million collections? Thank you.
BROCK
What is your main fetish?: Interest: Mainly strangulation, shooting and stabbing attractive women singly or in groups; wide variety of situations, both conventional and novel; perpetrator may be male or female while victim(s) most often are female. Post-demise body handling often adds interesting feature.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Always interested in finding situations, ideas or scenes that my wife and I can apply to role-play of our own; femme fatalities clips, commentary, and stories actively contributed by its members are a fuel for the imagination.
Referral: I joined FF near the time of its start-up as I learned about it while a member of Deadskirts; also appreciated commentary and contributions from many posters, including Big O and Gman. Bluestone encouraged me to join FF due to his excellent business-like approach as site owner.

Post by BROCK »

Try this: http://www.princes-horror-central.com/

David Prince truly has an enormous collection of materials ... images, artwork, and video clips. His collection largely is unfiltered so as to appeal to a variety of erotic fatal femme tastes and he takes the time to provide structure to the site to make subject-matter searching more convenient. Unfortunately, financial limitations on managing and growing his online collection require visitors to undertake a paid subscription to reach the most recent material. Still, a great deal of stuff is freely accessible, at least for now.

--Brock
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

BROCK wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:35 pm Try this: http://www.princes-horror-central.com/

David Prince truly has an enormous collection of materials ... images, artwork, and video clips. His collection largely is unfiltered so as to appeal to a variety of erotic fatal femme tastes and he takes the time to provide structure to the site to make subject-matter searching more convenient. Unfortunately, financial limitations on managing and growing his online collection require visitors to undertake a paid subscription to reach the most recent material. Still, a great deal of stuff is freely accessible, at least for now.

--Brock
David Prince (aka DavidP) also inherited AJ WIP's extensive collection of asphyxia-related demises a few years back when he retired from the genre - there is some excellent stuff in there from previous decades.