Well Hello

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Jolly Roger
What is your main fetish?: I like most stuff, but partial to knifes, arrows and sword death scenes. Don't like beheadings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have been a very long time lurker and now I'm feeling up to posting something once in a while.
Referral: Way back when from searching on google typing in key death fetish words

Well Hello

Post by Jolly Roger »

Well hello there from a long time lurker : )
I just joined this party yesterday and I guess its about time I stepped up to the microphone and probably say a lot of stuff most of you already heard before. Stuff like it is good to know I am not the only one out there who likes female death scenes and wowed to see actual communities who share stories, movie clips, pictures and artwork. And most fantastic of all! There are people/producers making videos dedicated to this fetish. I am so glad I am living to see this happen when I was a kid all I got to do was read paperback books, graphic comic books or daydream when looking at Playboy or even the Sears & Roebuck catalogs or make sure you remember what you see on T.V. or a movie for back in the 60's and into the 70's the only playback button was in your minds memory banks. So like many others I got to tip my fedora hat to all of you and I am very fortunate to be still alive to enjoy the evolution of it all. It is so nice to know one is welcomed here as well as some other places that your fantasies are welcomed and not jugged. Again, thank you all!
Roger
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Re: Well Hello

Post by Nyghtfall »

Welcome aboard!
https://cinemagore.com - My fantasy death fetish directory and personal art gallery
https://visionsofdarkness.net - My board (Original Dark Art & Fiction)
https://nyghtfall3d.com - My blog and mainstream art gallery
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Post by G-Man »

Arraah Matey!!! Welcome Aboard!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Welcome, Jolly Roger!

Glad you found our little community, so that you can enjoy all the treats that some of us have been enjoying for 20 plus years! It's a brave new world in here!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Jack
What is your main fetish?: Most forms of stabbings, impalements.
Knives, Swords, Arrows exc
Why do you want to join this forum?: Meet other people that are into death fetish and exchange views and or experiences.
Referral: I have been following G-Man since 1998

Post by Jack »

Welcome Jolly and come on over and I'll buy you a drink from the Hollo-Deck, (Romulan whiskey) for you know its all about the fantasy here! :lol2:
Jolly Roger
What is your main fetish?: I like most stuff, but partial to knifes, arrows and sword death scenes. Don't like beheadings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have been a very long time lurker and now I'm feeling up to posting something once in a while.
Referral: Way back when from searching on google typing in key death fetish words

Post by Jolly Roger »

I like to thank you all for the very warm welcome and hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.
Glad this year is almost gone and certainly looking forward to next year. For cabin fever is really getting to me here in the Big Apple. : ( Which is one of the reasons I figured besides lurking here, might as well also add my 2 cents from time to time.
Got nothing much else to do. As I mentioned before I found this place like most of the other folks here. Living here in NYC I also went to a lot of the CHILLER shows and got to know Gary from W.A.V.E. and meet some of his Necrobabes who would also be at his stand for pictures and conversation. Tina Krause was always my favorite one to see. : ) Also that show would have more video vendors one could shake a stick at. Which was where I first bought VHS titles and then changed to DVD's by 2000.
There of course would always be a whole bunch of mostly "B" movie stars signing autographs. This show got its name (CHILLER)
from a late night horror T.V. show on channel 11 "Chiller Theater" on weekends that would seem to air the most awful "B" horror & Sci-Fi movies. What made it neat was it got this really funny host Zacherley, coined "The Cool Ghoul".
Anyway the shows were a lot of fun especially their Halloween show which was every October. Well, dollars to doughnuts I bet yah a good percentage of the people, at least 20% I'd say would also probably be a fan here. Just saying. For it seems or obviously most horror and slasher movies center around and or feature female death scenes. Because Hollywood knows Sex & death sells!
Roger
Jack
What is your main fetish?: Most forms of stabbings, impalements.
Knives, Swords, Arrows exc
Why do you want to join this forum?: Meet other people that are into death fetish and exchange views and or experiences.
Referral: I have been following G-Man since 1998

Post by Jack »

Jolly Roger wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:49 pm Because Hollywood knows Sex & death sells!
Roger
I must say JR, your right about that they (Hollywood) have not slowed down in making sex and violence films.
Well hell, G just posted "All Through the House" and plenty other like stuff this past year. Heck Hollywood helps
keeps O & G going by keeping on making movies they can post! :lol2:
BrianTK
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Like all kinds of death scenes
Why do you want to join this forum?: Long Time Friend of G-Man
Referral: Founder Member

Post by BrianTK »

Good to hear you liked CHILLER. I used to go with G-Man a bunch of times. We would fly up from Florida and stay for the whole three days. Usually we would hang out with Gary from WAVE while we were there. The only thing that was a bit amusing was
G-Man also brought a DVD player with him and stay up half the night playing DVD's he bought at the show earlier.
Well at least he watched them on mute, for we did share a room (separate beds of course :lol2: ) together.
One thing I have to say, G-Man watches a hell of a lot of movies! :eek:
Even though CHILLER is twice a year (spring & fall) the fall Halloween show are always more fun. And also it seems it has more skimpy clothed gals walking around. :excited: We would get a kick going to the hotel bar at night and see some celebrities drinking nearby. I remember once Frank Gorshin & Robert Vaughn both would drink like fish and you would think they were only drinking water for it didn't show. The biggest kick was once a few of us got to hang out at the bar with David Carradine for a bit. All and all, always a good show to go to.
http://chillertheatre.com/main.htm