Who's who?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

mobious1091
What is your main fetish?: I love strangling. Seeing a woman as she struggles in death is a turn on for me. Crossed eyes and tongue sticking out are really hot as well. Any postmortem body play is good too.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet with others that share my fetish. Everything is more fun in a group.
Referral: I have purchased bluestone videos before and a link led me here.

Who's who?

Post by mobious1091 »

So we all have our favorite actresses for sure, but I've run into a bit of a problem over the years. Actresses will often go by different names over time or when working with different studios. I know there isn't some master list of all this, but do you all have some tips or tricks on how to match them up from different studios or maybe some information on what names actresses have gone by over the years. Just don't want to feel like I'm missing out by not having the right info. Thanks for any thoughts on this.
mobious1091
What is your main fetish?: I love strangling. Seeing a woman as she struggles in death is a turn on for me. Crossed eyes and tongue sticking out are really hot as well. Any postmortem body play is good too.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet with others that share my fetish. Everything is more fun in a group.

Re: Who's who?

Post by mobious1091 »

I see this was a very non productive thread and that's my fault for a poorly worded idea. Let me suggest instead that members could use this thread to post the various stages names their favorite actresses have gone by so other members could search this thread instead of posting new threads each time they want to know about an actress. Hopefully that is more useful to the members here.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

I know quite a few models, and some of them use different names in different genres. Obviously I can't speak for all of them, but some do so to keep their audiences segregated and to keep fans out of their personal social media sites.
mobious1091

Post by mobious1091 »

Marketing is marketing I suppose, and though I had never thought about it before your info Max, it actually makes sense that a model would want to create a special brand for specialized genres like ours. Too your second point I 1000% agree about the personal social media. We have unfortunately missed out on several models continued work because of improper behavior along these lines. I guess the best thing for fans of a particular model is to just keep your eyes peeled across the various studios for more of their wonderful work.