Nude or Clothed?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Nude or Clothed?

Post by Bluestone »

Hi Everyone,

We've asked this question before as to preference, but lets dig deeper. Why do we have a preference, if in fact we do?

Firstly, it may simply come down to non-necro preferences, i.e. having nothing whatsoever to do with our fetish. Let me explain my point, then please feel free to disagree, agree or share your thoughts on the subject.

Well, here goes...

I personally believe that we simply add our preferences in women to our fetish. For example, if I like big-busted blondes, I will want them in my fantasies. Now, I'm not sure if this applies to people who like to see bad girls get it. Are they actually attracted to bad girls in real life, or are they trying to justify having them killed in their fantasies? For me, I want to see the death of women who I am most attracted to, such as the beautiful Petra, Suzi and Kerie. I am attracted to women who are sexy and erotically dressed. I, of course, like to see women naked, but there has to be some reason for it. For example, I love most of AF's work, but I have to laugh when a guy bursts into a room, and tells the girls to strip, then, once they're naked, he kills them. What's that all about? I'd much rather see them say, "Wait! Wouldn't you rather make love to me?" and let the guy enjoy them strip before having to kill them anyway, because it's part of his contract. Like Playboy has proven over and over and over again, scantily clad women are much sexier than stark naked chicks just standing there as if ready for their doctor's examination.

Anyway, have I raised enough controversy here? Thoughts?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Nightposter
What is your main fetish?: bondage, women in uniform
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a moderator
Referral: from Bluestone

Re: Nude or Clothed?

Post by Nightposter »

Clothed! There is nothing left to the imagination or "fantasy" when she is totally "neekid" :wink:
Playboy is right, even that little swatch of sheet draping across the body is enough ,to raise the sexiness of the photo or scene. :clap:
Duct tape is like the Force...
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
and it binds the galaxy together...
Tkiller

Post by Tkiller »

I agree with some clothing. When they are naked, they can somehow all look the same (well... not all).. but clothing can convey so much more, such as the type of person, plus the bullet wounds look so much better through clothing.
ozzie147

Post by ozzie147 »

I'm a clothed fan. I like to see the bullet holes and blood on white clothing. nudity does nothing for me. Weird ,i guess ,but then we are to start with.
Chest shots are best.
Ozzie
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

Dressed, in particular with sexy clothes, like silk/satin blouses!!! :twisted:
hank

Post by hank »

Definately clothed.
Pantyhose were made for strangling.
gold

Post by gold »

Great feedback but one thought in common is that most like our models in scantly sexy outfits.Agree that women are precious trasures and that they share their beauty with us .Often the motive is to manipilate but to see them strip off their outfits is a bonus.It seems that with the production cost it would be tough not to see Petra Maxine Britton and Mia not somewhat exposed.Since the Greeks the body is a work of art and all models who share that beauty with us should be commended and praised for their efforts. As a compromise Blue and Paul often figure out a creative way to see the total person ,and some clothing is present .A good eg would be Blues out of town and Pauls Mia crawl.In conclusion the producers have to please all and i think ,they get it right most of the time.One idea that might be tried is that a lucious model is shot with clothing on in the breat and undresses herself to care for her wounds. Now that would satisfy the clothes on bra and totally scantlly clothed fans.. HMM seems Paul and Blue have some new shoots comming up so this thread might light up their creativity....Chow
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

I like to see lots of skin (especially legs, back and belly), but total or partial nudity kind of depends on the scene and the woman. I like some variety, but lean to the less is best approach to clothing.
shootingmad

Post by shootingmad »

Clothed mostly.

in some cases I like to see her getting naked AFTER she`s been shot. Just to see the outcome of the shooting.

but before and during the climax scene, I like to see the victim clothed.
Big O
What is your main fetish?: deadskirts
Why do you want to join this forum?: deadskirts
Referral: forums

Post by Big O »

Clothes...especially skirts and high heels!

O
CapgunChuck

Post by CapgunChuck »

What a thought-provoking question! Thanks for bringing this up.

Oddly enough, despite my frequent tracing back the origins of my fantasies over the years, I seldom gave much fhought to origin of my preferences in clothing preference. In a matter of hours after reading your post, I wrote a long magazine-length article detailing how my fetishes originated, focusing on clothing.. I'm not sure whether it's appropriate to detail so much of my personal life, so I edited everything out but my findings in rambling generalizations in the form of this post.

After tracing back my main preference in clothing, I see that you are correct when you say you feel that the preference isn't directly related to the fetish. My primary clothing preference (which is a fetish in itself) came long before the evolution of the fetish, back to experiences before I was six years old! My necro fetish didn't make its appearance until I was 10 years old, although it had its origins in totally different experiences before I was 6 years old.

The unconscious mind has no "sense of time." It associates things together experienced years apart, even things forgotten from conscious memory. Different events around the time I was 6 years old became associated with different events around the time I was 10 years old in my unconscious mind to form both the necro fetish and the clothing fetish.

The clothing fetish seems more malleable for me; it can change more easily with new arousing stimuli. Over the years, the preferences would change somewhat. I would vacillate between the high-cut V swimsuits (Baywatch style, but white instead of that awful CRT-unfriendly orange), high-cut V panties (like Petra has worn in some of her features), and naked. The preferences changed slightly but not dramatically as periodiic new stimuli aroused me (from girlfriends, movies, adult magazines, TV shows, etc.) Over the years I grew to like nighties and dresses. It seems to be the attractiveness of the woman that is the primary determining factor of what she wears for the fantasy. Yes, I think that's the main key. It's the attractiveness of the woman herself to which we add out clothing preferences. And that's what you said above, lol.

Some elements always remain the same: what attracts me in a woman--like her hairstyle (prefering hair let down rather than in ponytails or otherwise constrained)--and some elements always remain the same for the necro fantasy--like "sexy sounds" rather than screams or crying when doing death scenes, good acting by an attractive woman and camera work and editing to emphasize sexiness rather than gore, etc. Shoot, it appears even cinematic technique is part of my fetish, lol. New clothing styles or nude became associated with the same underlying necro fetish, which itself had long ago split up into both shooting and stabbing fantasies, one or the other becoming dominant at different times. During periods of my life I have preferred nude, during other periods I prefer scantilly clad. I agree with Playboy Magazines assessment, since over the years I have preferred skimpy clothing to nudity more often. Therefore, overall, I do prefer "something left to the imagination."

In summary, from thinking through this, I've pretty much arrived at the same conclusions you did in your post, but can't articulate it as clearly in so few words, lol. In addition, while exploring this, I've discovered something I didn't realize about my necro fantasy that's been there all along: They take place from the perspective of a camera's viewpoint! (Which would open up another subject altogether, lol…)

Chuck
CC
Rue Morgue

Post by Rue Morgue »

Ha Ha Ha Ha. Why do I always have to be the "contrarian"? :wink: LOL

Well, I like them clothed at the beginning. But, I like them to get naked at some point as well. I love it when they offer themselves to the killer, particularly if they are good at "seduction" In my CSI type dramas, I often like them to be found naked. Then, I like flashbacks to when they are clothed prior to their kill (usually).

Also, I like scenarios where they strip to enter a shower or tub. Or get out of a shower or tub and get dressed (a reverse strip if you will).

Awwww Heck. I just like it all if they are little hotties.
Hank S
RueMorgue Entertainment

Post by JohnM »

I like them to be killed while still clothed, then be partially stripped. Even if I see all their private parts, I like some clothing bunched up,or partially hanging off a leg, etc. Don't get me wrong, I love fully nude too, but having a little clothing adds something for me.

JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

I'm in the clothed group too, and like Hank S, think that clothed and then undressed is best. (and perhaps a bit of nudity prior to the shooting scene isn't a bad thing either!) Real holes in the fabric and realistic holes in skin, plus the wetness of the flowing blood are needed to complete the picture for me.
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
EvilBilly
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine Death Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk N' Blood website

Post by EvilBilly »

I actually prefer both; while I do like to see a character in a snug-fitting outfit take several bullets, I also really loved a couple of of the Petra vids I have where she is shot in the nude or with just panties on. The main thing for me is the actress. Anything with Petra, Suzi, Britton or Mia will catch my eye. I like busty blondes? GUILTY AS CHARGED!! :razz:
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates...I drank what...?"
Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com