What new heroines do you want in the Bluestone Universe?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Re: "Ultrawoman 5: De-Powered" is RELEASED!

Post by gavin monroe »

Hey wasn't there some talk about one of the actresses...Lynda, I think, being a Psylocke inspired character in one of these back in the day? Any development on that cause that sounds awesome. Really getting into that character after seeing the promotional stuff from the upcoming X-men film. Might be a nice opportunity to ride that wave...lol.
Fordo007
What is your main fetish?: strangling, uniforms,
Why do you want to join this forum?: community of people with similar interests
Referral: browsing online

Post by Fordo007 »

gavin monroe wrote:Hey wasn't there some talk about one of the actresses...Lynda, I think, being a Psylocke inspired character in one of these back in the day? Any development on that cause that sounds awesome. Really getting into that character after seeing the promotional stuff from the upcoming X-men film. Might be a nice opportunity to ride that wave...lol.
Would DIE for that. Was so sad when that vid never happened...
OOAgent

Post by OOAgent »

Director B wrote:
Fordo007 wrote:
gavin monroe wrote:Hey wasn't there some talk about one of the actresses...Lynda, I think, being a Psylocke inspired character in one of these back in the day? Any development on that cause that sounds awesome. Really getting into that character after seeing the promotional stuff from the upcoming X-men film. Might be a nice opportunity to ride that wave...lol.
Would DIE for that. Was so sad when that vid never happened...
Well we did have Lynda lined up to play her but the fans wanted her back as Ultra-Woman, so that's what we did.
Really? Psylocke won the poll, or tied with 'sexy new character'. Both of those got 12 votes each while Ultrawoman only got 5.
http://www.femmefatalities.com/phpBB3/v ... 2&start=30
gavin monroe
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.

What new heroines do you want in the Bluestone Universe?

Post by gavin monroe »

Looking at the poll link 00 agent has a good point.

Don't get me wrong, Lynda is lovely as Ultrawoman but it does feel a bit like some variety might be good, we've had at least what 3 different actresses be Ultrawoman or some variation of that which is fine but I'd love to see something new mixed into it and Psylocke sure seems to be a hot possibility.
Elektra is another I am really excited about especially with her appearing in the next season of Daredevil and Invisible woman maybe... can imagine you guys having gun with her using her force field against bullets only for it to fail on her...lol.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

gavin monroe wrote:Looking at the poll link 00 agent has a good point.

Don't get me wrong, Lynda is lovely as Ultrawoman but it does feel a bit like some variety might be good, we've had at least what 3 different actresses be Ultrawoman or some variation of that which is fine but I'd love to see something new mixed into it and Psylocke sure seems to be a hot possibility.
Elektra is another I am really excited about especially with her appearing in the next season of Daredevil and Invisible woman maybe... can imagine you guys having gun with her using her force field against bullets only for it to fail on her...lol.
Well it's something you should throw at the boss.
Attachments
Ultra Woman 5 still 22.jpg
Ultra Woman 5 still 22.jpg (639.4 KiB) Viewed 21144 times
OOAgent

Post by OOAgent »

Director B wrote:

Well if the boss is listening I'm pretty sure the desire for a Psylocke vid hasn't gone away. ;-)
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

OOAgent wrote:
Director B wrote:

Well if the boss is listening I'm pretty sure the desire for a Psylocke vid hasn't gone away. ;-)
I'm listening. We'll see what we can do. Lynda would make a great Psylocke character, but we may want to cast another hottie in this role. We'll see what we can put together to knock your socks off in 2016.

By the way,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gensmith117
What is your main fetish?: superheroines, spies, policewoman, stabbing, neck snaps, stranglings
Why do you want to join this forum?: long time lurker, finally joining
Referral: browsing online for a long time

Post by gensmith117 »

Given the SMOKING HOT Olivia Munn will be playing Psylocke in the new X-men film I'm betting there will be LOTS more people wanting to see some hot Bluestone superheroine death for that character :excited: :excited: :excited:

DEFINITELY hoping by 2017 we have our own series of Psylocke vids. :excited: :excited:

Ooooo! Maybe even more marvel women...
Emma Frost :excited: :excited: :excited: :love:
Elektra :excited: :excited: :excited:
Oh my... what about Psylocke vs Elektra... my two FAVORITE ninja ladies in a Bluestone superheroione death video... that would get you ALL MY MONEY. :excited: :excited: :excited:
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

gensmith117 wrote:Given the SMOKING HOT Olivia Munn will be playing Psylocke in the new X-men film I'm betting there will be LOTS more people wanting to see some hot Bluestone superheroine death for that character :excited: :excited: :excited:

DEFINITELY hoping by 2017 we have our own series of Psylocke vids. :excited: :excited:

Ooooo! Maybe even more marvel women...
Emma Frost :excited: :excited: :excited: :love:
Elektra :excited: :excited: :excited:
Oh my... what about Psylocke vs Elektra... my two FAVORITE ninja ladies in a Bluestone superheroione death video... that would get you ALL MY MONEY. :excited: :excited: :excited:
You heard the Boss, now what shall we call this Psylocke character or the Elektra character, any suggestions my Bluestone fans? Come on now, speak up!

"Ultrawoman 5: De-Powered" IS STILL ON SALE!!!

To buy links below:

This episode begins with Ultrawoman tracking down Wondra in her alter ego of Agent Steel. She is attacked by Gate Keepers, but manages to hold her own and fight them off long enough to transform into Ultrawoman... but it's a trap. She is sprayed with a de-powering gas, which reduces her powers and increases the strength of her attackers. She is then out-matched by her opponents. Will this be the end of Ultrawoman? Well, it depends on which version you choose!

Purchase links:
Extreme version where Ultrawoman is completely defeated:

http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=684

Peril version where Ultrawoman wins:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... ct&id=682
Attachments
Ultra Woman 5 poster 1.jpg
Ultra Woman 5 poster 1.jpg (883.55 KiB) Viewed 21062 times
Ultra Woman 5 still 21.jpg
Ultra Woman 5 still 21.jpg (787.47 KiB) Viewed 21062 times
OOAgent

Post by OOAgent »

Director B wrote: You heard the Boss, now what shall we call this Psylocke character or the Elektra character, any suggestions my Bluestone fans? Come on now, speak up!

Yay!
Hmmm...Psyblade? Psycleave? Telelocke?
For Elektra probably should keep the Greek type name... Andromeda? Elisa? Erika? Megaira means 'grudge' could work.
dragonlleo
What is your main fetish?: I've a strangle/choking fetish.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna know about strangle fetish videos.
Referral: Google search.

Post by dragonlleo »

OOAgent wrote:
Director B wrote: You heard the Boss, now what shall we call this Psylocke character or the Elektra character, any suggestions my Bluestone fans? Come on now, speak up!

Yay!
Hmmm...Psyblade? Psycleave? Telelocke?
For Elektra probably should keep the Greek type name... Andromeda? Elisa? Erika? Megaira means 'grudge' could work.
Psyblade... I liked!!! :clap: Lynda will be great in this role! Miss Marvel would be a great character too!
Attachments
So sexy...
So sexy...
Miss Marvel.jpg (93.72 KiB) Viewed 21004 times
dragonlleo
What is your main fetish?: I've a strangle/choking fetish.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna know about strangle fetish videos.
Referral: Google search.

Post by dragonlleo »

Petra would be a great Miss Marvel... My opinion :lol:
gavin monroe

Post by gavin monroe »

Oh god Ms Marvel is another I'd just die over.

Sounds great about Psylocke, I do like the idea of a new actress for variety and like the Psyblade idea 00 came up with. And Andromeda for Elektra works. Really hope to see some of this go through.
WilsonP
What is your main fetish?: Strangling and backbreakers
Why do you want to join this forum?: Find out more about videos
Referral: Purchased vids from Genrevids previosuly

Post by WilsonP »

i'd be happy with Lynda for this role, but if you do want to cast a new actress for the psylocke role - a super hot asian/oriental actress would be just perfect :excited:
Fordo007
What is your main fetish?: strangling, uniforms,
Why do you want to join this forum?: community of people with similar interests
Referral: browsing online

Post by Fordo007 »

Yeah I was hoping Lynda would be the Psylocke character, Yvonne was Darkwing and Dark Widow so there's precedent for more than one role. And Claire is Dark Widow and Titania on top of that.

As for the name stuff... besides what's already been said I can't think of anything. Psyblade and Andromeda for the Psylocke and Elektra characters seem best option