Tis the season. Free film from Chris' Corner

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Chris B

Tis the season. Free film from Chris' Corner

Post by Chris B »

Grace is super busy and so I decided to share this with FF too, enjoy, We had lots of fun making the film and we are offering it for free. Merry Christmas.

Thanks for everything. Chris B.

The moment has arrived!

Chris has graciously asked me if I would like to do the honors of presenting his special gift to the FetNoir community, and I was thrilled to accept the mission!

Chris B (of Chris' Corner Films, who is also the Co-Founder and owner of FetNoir), has created a high quality, super-sexy video, which instead of selling -- which he could certainly do, and likely make a fine profit, because it is HOT! -- he is giving to any member of FetNoir who would enjoy having a copy. It's called "Screwged", and is a death erotic take on "A Christmas Carol", starring Belle Fatale, Jigsy, Freya, and Chris B himself. In the video Belle encounters a series of sexy deaths, designed to appeal to a broad spectrum of our FN population of killers and killees. This is not a slapped-together flick, but professionally acted, filmed and edited to the top-notch standards of Chris' studio.

I've uploaded the film to a temporary dropbox, which will remain open throughout the Christmas season. Any FN member reading this post may go there and download the film at no cost. There are no popups, no ads, no spyware, no nuthin' in the dropbox except the film, and a little picture of one of my avatars so you know you are in the right place.

So run, do not walk to:

www.dropbox.com

Sign in as:

gracexkiller@gmail.com

Enter the password:

trigger

...and you will arrive at the location where you can download "Screwged".

Please thank all of the actors, including Belle, who donated their performances to this gift to the FetNoir community, as did all of Chris' film crew, and of course Chris himself. Their generosity is marvelous indeed.

Enjoy, O glorious FetNoirians, and Merry Christmas!

XOXOXOXOX
uncod
What is your main fetish?: stabbing
Why do you want to join this forum?: Deadskirts has become a rough place, FF seems like a good alternative
Referral: Deadskirts (back then...); Fatal Females (even more back then)

Re: Tis the season. Free film from Chris' Corner

Post by uncod »

Wow, that was fun to watch. It's always fun to watch people who know how to do comedy do comedy. But this treat got me that kind of fun - and then some more!

Thanks to everyone involved, Merry X-Mas

:love: from a long-time lurker
Grace X
What is your main fetish?: Femme Fatale fantasies
Why do you want to join this forum?: FF is a great community, with a friendly and welcoming environment.
Referral: I learned about FF through community interaction, and my interest in sensual death fantasy.
Location: Wherever magnificent killers and killees gather for deathplay.

Post by Grace X »

You beat me to it, Chris honey! Yes, I have been busy as a bee this Christmastime! Thanks for posting the link to your amazingly generous gift of the free film starring Belle, Freya, Jigsy, and you! It really is fun, sexy, and just a delight.

Merry Christmas to all of the great community here at FF! :love:

XOX Grace
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Thanks, Chris and Grace! You are the best neighbours anyone could ever hope for.

I hope Santa's really good to you this year!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
speak376

Post by speak376 »

thank you for the video. it was great. merry christmas
aaravkumar0323
What is your main fetish?: Causes of death: strangulation, drowning, suffocation, poison, shooting
Themes: espionage, office, war
Other factors: bladder release, blackmailing, humiliation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've been reading FF and DS for at least over two years. Recently I bought some clips from PKF studio and decided to join this community.
Referral: As I answered in my previous question I've been reading both FF and DS for over two years by now. I just bought two clips from PKF studio and you might ask John Marshall about it. I made the purchase using this very same email address.

Post by aaravkumar0323 »

Thank you for the gift Chris. Merry Christmas.
Chris B

Post by Chris B »

Thanks everyone. I am glad that you got to enjoy something for free this season. I am a family person and you are all my family, so giving is no sweat at all. It is all love for the art and for the fans.

Thanks Blue for giving us a great place to post.

Happy New Year!
CB
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I'm sorry, but I've not been able to successfully log in to drop box to download this :(
Every time I try to log in as gracexkiller it always tells me that this name is already taken and that I need to log in under my own name.
Which I then do (as xj900uk) but then I can't see the movie to download it, I am in my home page which doesn't have any movies or anything added to it.
For what it's worth, I've never managed to get dropbox to work properly. Is there some other way I can access this movie?
Chris B

Post by Chris B »

I will email you mate. I can get you the film. CB
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

Thanks for that, Chris. I've now managed through your link to be able to download the movie, although it's a biggie so it might take some time
Thanks once again and Happy New Year! :clap:
Chris B

Post by Chris B »

No problem, if anyone else is having issues let me know and I will furnish the link.

Happy new Year! CB
Grace X
What is your main fetish?: Femme Fatale fantasies
Why do you want to join this forum?: FF is a great community, with a friendly and welcoming environment.
Referral: I learned about FF through community interaction, and my interest in sensual death fantasy.
Location: Wherever magnificent killers and killees gather for deathplay.

Post by Grace X »

xj, I think you are making a simple error in logging in. Don't try and "register" at the dropbox site, just log in as if you were me, using the login and password information I posted. I just had my husband give that a try, and it worked fine (brought him right into the dropbox where the film can be downloaded). Loads of community members have been successfully getting the film there. Give it a try again!
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

It's OK I've managed to download and view the movie now anyway, Grace.
Chris B very kindly sent me an alternative link which didn't involve logging in as you.
Chris B

Post by Chris B »

I am surprised there wasn't more response in the comments. :cool:

Either way, Happy New Year! :love:

CB
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Well I found it very good and enjoyable, Chris B... :clap: