"Clone Wars 1" starring Tina is up!

Announcements on all of the latest Bluestone Videos!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"Clone Wars 1" starring Tina is up!

Post by Bluestone »

This is a shooting fan's ultimate series!
One of the best and sexiest death fetish actresses is riddled with bullets in episode 1 of this series!
We've covered all of the erogenous zones in this one.
Tina's reactions to the bullet impacts are outstanding!

All the video details and purchase links are posted at GV for members of that site
Details are also posted on the free Silk Videos promotional site:
http://femmefatalities.com/members/silk ... index.html
Username: blue
Password: stone

You can buy this video from the Bluestone "Silk 'N Blood" store here:
http://www.silknblood.com/store/

Bluestone
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
arthur13

Re: "Clone Wars 1" starring Tina is up!

Post by arthur13 »

I am Arthur13 and this is the 11th custom video which I had Bluestone make for me and in which I appeared as an actor, the killer. It is a tremendous experience which I heartily recommend to all. Tina is a gorgeous and talented actress who really knows how to react to bullets. In this video I shot her 20 times while she was dressed, or undressed, in satin panties and bra. Bluestone knows how to put a video together, by using his great skills. It is all so real. I enjoyed every minute of being part of this video. I know that you will love this video also.
Roy

Post by Roy »

Sorry man, but I feel hesitant to buy this one for it looks like it is too much like "been there and done that" with four other very similar titles staring Tina wearing the same exact undies. "Clone Wars #1" looks like it's a cross between "Midnight Messenger and "Two Fisted Hitman".
Don't get me wrong, Tina is one of the very best in acting out a death scene. However it would have been nice to see her die wearing something different.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Roy wrote:Sorry man, but I feel hesitant to buy this one for it looks like it is too much like "been there and done that" with four other very similar titles staring Tina wearing the same exact undies. "Clone Wars #1" looks like it's a cross between "Midnight Messenger and "Two Fisted Hitman".
Don't get me wrong, Tina is one of the very best in acting out a death scene. However it would have been nice to see her die wearing something different.
Well, I understand your concern, but if she was naked in every video, would every video be the same, just because she has the same outfit? :D
Every shooting video is somewhat the same... bullet(s) enters victim's body... but they also vary widely, making them different, interesting and unique in their own way. It is amazing shooting with Tina, because each of her death scenes is acted out differently. She always finds a way to make each performance unique. So, this is not just a rehash of what has already been filmed. This is a fresh interpretation of a shooting video featuring the same actress with similar costuming, but totally different circumstances, impacts and reactions. Perhaps those who have already viewed the video can add their comments to this thread.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Roy

Post by Roy »

Very sorry man, I was only giving my fair point of view which was making the point that she was wearing the "EXACT" same combo of undies.
Nothing about that she should be nude, or nocking her excellent acting abilities. I love seeing women being shot in their underwear! Just that it might have been nice if she would been in something just a little bit different. I understand a lot of your productions are solely and or partially made customs ordered by loyal fans. Without them I also understand the cost for us to buy your videos would be a lot more. So I do very much appreciate you and your production company (I really do!) especially when you offer in my opinion, the very best looking bunch of female actors in the death fetish business and able share your film work with them with us.
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Post by G-Man »

Hi Roy,
I hear what your saying and I actually agree with your last comment.
However... to amplify even more, yes for the most part Blue and other producers make a lot of their videos for loyal
fans and out-right customers who pay fully or partially for a certain video.
These customers play a big part in keeping prices very reasonable.
Probably on average we only pay 1/100 the cost of a video.
When I had "Play Dead" made it cost me $2,000.00 (Really!!!)
But I got "EXACTLY" what I wanted... what women I wanted, their outfits and manor of death.
So obviously this is an Arthur custom, who put up his bucks to get a video made of...
A actress he likes and what he would like her to wear when acting out her death scene.
And!!!... who is also gracious to share the video with us and also help to keep costs down.
Yes, I also like to see hot woman shot in their undies!!!
I think paying under $15.00 is a lot better than paying maybe $1,500.00 for a afternoon shooting.
Maybe I will not get "EXACTLY" what I want to see... but I will get a lot of bang for my buck paying less then $15.00!!!
So I hope you can appreciate the big picture of this business more.
Sincerely G :mrgreen:
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804