Petra Editing Requests!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Petra Editing Requests!

Post by Bluestone »

gold wrote:I remember this plot 2 rivals hire a hit on each other and get it simultaneously..good idea.... or good guesd.edit away...ty Blue :clap:
Not quite. In this one, Petra takes it upon herself to off her rival in the modeling business... but she is in turn offed by a friend of Suzi.

No hitman involved in "Rivals". You are probably thinking about another of the 300 unedited videos in the archive.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Blue this was similar to a Hitchcock tv plot but both dont know the other one ordered a hit and by luck get they get nailed one in London and other in us.do you have a archive similar ..if so great but this looks like a gem
speak376

Post by speak376 »

both of them are so damn gorgeous :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

gold wrote:Blue this was similar to a Hitchcock tv plot but both dont know the other one ordered a hit and by luck get they get nailed one in London and other in us.do you have a archive similar ..if so great but this looks like a gem
I do believe that I have shot a video following that Hitchcock plot, but I've got to locate the footage.
speak376 wrote:both of them are so damn gorgeous :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

They certainly are. Both Petra and Suzi are super gorgeous! :excited:

I'm very blessed to have found and worked with those two lovely ladies for so many years.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
speak376

Post by speak376 »

i had the pleasure of meeting suzi. she seems like a very nice person to me.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

speak376 wrote:i had the pleasure of meeting suzi. she seems like a very nice person to me.
She is indeed! Charming young lady!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Hi All,

I just did the count and there's more Petra videos to be edited than I thought. There are 85 more in the vault, each one featuring at least one Petra death scene!

"Rivals" will be our next Petra release.
Rivals-PromoLogo.jpg
Rivals-PromoLogo.jpg (99.6 KiB) Viewed 11540 times
Blue[/color][/size]

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
A_Semenov
What is your main fetish?: female executions
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Petra Morgan
Referral: From another forum - torturesru

Post by A_Semenov »

It’s amazing to know about it, but how long does it take to see the last one of them? How many issues could you make in a year to keep us happy? :excited:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

A_Semenov wrote:It’s amazing to know about it, but how long does it take to see the last one of them? How many issues could you make in a year to keep us happy? :excited:
Well, I generally release about 40 of the "Silk 'N Blood" ones in a year plus the superheroine ones. There are 85 Petra ones, but also 215 or so unedited videos starring Suzi, Tina, Debbie D, Tiffany, Velvets, Kerie, Lena, Melina, Meredith, MaxineX, Jessica, and others. So, it could take 7.5 years to release everything. Hey, the advantage is that you'll be still getting your Petra fix for years to come, and all of them were shot when she was in her prime!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
A_Semenov
What is your main fetish?: female executions
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Petra Morgan
Referral: From another forum - torturesru

Post by A_Semenov »

Bluestone wrote:
A_Semenov wrote:It’s amazing to know about it, but how long does it take to see the last one of them? How many issues could you make in a year to keep us happy? :excited:
Well, I generally release about 40 of the "Silk 'N Blood" ones in a year plus the superheroine ones. There are 85 Petra ones, but also 215 or so unedited videos starring Suzi, Tina, Debbie D, Tiffany, Velvets, Kerie, Lena, Melina, Meredith, MaxineX, Jessica, and others. So, it could take 7.5 years to release everything. Hey, the advantage is that you'll be still getting your Petra fix for years to come, and all of them were shot when she was in her prime!

Blue
It’s a very sad that I love one and only one girl of yours. :X But do the other girls have as many funs as Petra has? And isn't she worthy of some preference? :yes:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

A_Semenov wrote: It’s a very sad that I love one and only one girl of yours. :X But do the other girls have as many funs as Petra has? And isn't she worthy of some preference? :yes:
She is my favourite too. So, she will get preference. ;-)

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
alicia2004
What is your main fetish?: My main fetish is seeing a beautuful woman, getting shot by another beautiful woman!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I would love to interact with people who enjoy my fetish!
Referral: Saw some clips on Nicheclips and followed the lead!

Post by alicia2004 »

Hi Blue!

In any of the unreleased videos, are either Petra, Lena or Maxine gunned down in cold blood by another woman??? Please let me know. Looking forward to these releases!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

alicia2004 wrote:Hi Blue!

In any of the unreleased videos, are either Petra, Lena or Maxine gunned down in cold blood by another woman??? Please let me know. Looking forward to these releases!
That's a lot of footage to look through to answer your question, but I'm sure there are some in there. The short summaries don't always give the details of who shoots Petra, Lena or Maxine, and/or whether they are innocent or killed for a reason or during an altercation. For example, the summaries may just say, "Petra shot".

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
markmarr
Why do you want to join this forum?: Great fan and customer of Femme Fatalities

Post by markmarr »

Blue please when you get a chance post more Tina. Not sure if you like this idea but a strangling scene compilation would make a great seller here and on Nichclips. You have enough material to make many strangling compilations.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

markmarr wrote:Blue please when you get a chance post more Tina. Not sure if you like this idea but a strangling scene compilation would make a great seller here and on Nichclips. You have enough material to make many strangling compilations.
I could make compilations, but have no interest in doing so, especially at this point in time.

I do have a few more Tina videos to be edited though.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com