Petra Editing Requests!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Petra Editing Requests!

Post by Bluestone »

Well, our Spring shoot had to be delayed, but it is now scheduled for mid-September!

So, we are considering customs. Send your requests to me at: ddgbluestone@hotmail.com

Also, we are considering suggestions from Petra fans as to which scenarios you'd like to see our blonde goddess perform.
So, post your suggestions on this thread.
Let us know if you want to see Petra strangled, shot, hung, stabbed, drowned... or all of the above.
Let us know what outfits you want her to be wearing when she's killed.
Let us know what type of characters you want her to play.

Here's a pic of Precious Petra from one of our previous shoots...
PetraInWhite.jpg
PetraInWhite.jpg (98.17 KiB) Viewed 68605 times
Blue[/size][/color]
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Petra Shoot scheduled for September!

Post by xj900uk »

So glad that you've persuaded our lovely Petra to come back for another filming session, Blue!! :clap: You obviously have such a way with your actresses!

Let me have a think as to what scenario you could shoot with Petra. In the meantime though, please make sure she brings along an extensive lingerie selection with her.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

With respect to costuming, we have most of what Petra has worn in previous videos, though some have been destroyed with the fake blood. So, if you want her dressed in any outfits that you've seen in one of our videos, just refer to the video, and I'll see if we still have it in wardrobe.
PetraInPink.jpg
PetraInPink.jpg (90.84 KiB) Viewed 68607 times
Blue[/color]
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dirtyharry
What is your main fetish?: I love death scenes with women killed wearing untucked silk/satin blouses: favorite methods of demise are stabbing and shooting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to follow the work of my favorite producers, but I also like to read the ideas of other members.
Referral: I found this forum searching for pics and material about death fetish many years ago.

Post by dirtyharry »

Hey Blue, for me it's easy: Petra in a bad girl role, dressed in silk/satin blouses and executed by stabbing or shooting! :excited: :excited: :excited: :pc:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

dirtyharry wrote:Hey Blue, for me it's easy: Petra in a bad girl role, dressed in silk/satin blouses and executed by stabbing or shooting! :excited: :excited: :excited: :pc:
You got it, DirtyHarry! Petra draped in silk coming up! :D

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

Talking of Petra as a bad girl, Blue, I'd love to see her as a proper professional hit-lady, armed with a silenced handgun and in a beautiful black evening dress with high heels and most definitely gloves as well...
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

Bless you Bluestone, for making this happen! These photos remind me of how adorable Goddess Petra is. I have been saving my sheckels and cooking up another Western scene. I will propose a custom script soon.....................elsullo :love:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

elsullo wrote:Bless you Bluestone, for making this happen! These photos remind me of how adorable Goddess Petra is. I have been saving my sheckels and cooking up another Western scene. I will propose a custom script soon.....................elsullo :love:
Sounds good, Elsullo,

Ready to hang her high... or low if you prefer. :lol2:

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
iamjumbo
What is your main fetish?: my primary fetish is execution. i am not a big fan of murder. i want the lady's death to be justified by her actions. hanging is my preference, but decap and any other method of legal execution is fine
Why do you want to join this forum?: it is really very fascinating, and i am greatly interested. what little i have read thus far has been quite good. there are some posters here with whom i'm familiar from other boards
Referral: i came here from a link on dalila's site

Post by iamjumbo »

petra in a tight, white shirt, black miniskirt, and heels, jerking around in the air as she dangles by her neck from the rope, until she's dead

just can't get any better than that
nekosan1
What is your main fetish?: erotic death
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a former member
Referral: It was so long ago I have forgotten

Post by nekosan1 »

If we are talking guest stars to appear with Petra. Perhaps Jacquelyn Velvets as a victim of Petra the hitwoman . Then the courageous Bluestone shoots Petra ?
I know what you are going to say. Velvets might want paid. :yes: :frown:
Well it was just an idea.

Nekosan
Major_Tom
What is your main fetish?: Executions
Why do you want to join this forum?: Free videos by BigJohn
Referral: Deadskirts board

Post by Major_Tom »

Petra's outfit in "Cheatin' The Posse" was very sexy! :yes:
speak376

Post by speak376 »

have her do a nice shooting scene with what she has on her in the photos above!!!! she looks hot as hell there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

I'm taking notes. Keep them cumming... er, I mean... coming.

I'm just booking her flights now. So, it's a definite go!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Post by Marakh »

I wouldn't mine an old school shooting scene. Somewhat akin to the classics such as 'Caught', 'Open House', 'Preemptive Strike', etc. - Yes, yes.. Lots of bullets is my jam. :cool:

Or perhaps something similar in subject to 'The Assassination Agenda', I quite enjoyed those. Very interesting subject, has not been explored much by video producers of these communities.
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

IMO it would be nice to see Petra as a sexy hitwoman rather than a helpless victim this time around