RL Fetish Actress Etiquette 101

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

JohnM

RL Fetish Actress Etiquette 101

Post by JohnM »

This is VERY IMPORTANT.

I recently shot with an actress, I came to learn that she was a little un-nerved because someone, we shall all them a "functionally stupid individual", posted on her PUBLIC Twitter comments that were inappropriate. Death Fetish is NOT a mainstream fetish. Posting things like, "Send me pictures of you dead" is NOT something that should EVER be posted on publish forum.

Sure, Twitter accounts are for fans to interact with the actresses. But, NEVER be creepy. NEVER reference death fetish. "Hey, your awesome", is the kinda posts that actresses like. Not "Can't wait to see you die".

I don't know if the acrtress will be back. I think she will. By the end of the day, she was cool. Her acting was fantastic. But, still, she might think on it and decide our community is risky.

In 20 years of doing this....and really in the last 10 with the prevalence of social media, this has rarely happened. Everyone in our community seems to be really smart and respectful. I have had only a few complaints over the years. But, those instances can be devastating as, I have lost some actresses because of it.

So, please, please, please, don't be creepy. Even better, refrain completely unless you are experienced and understand how to post comments responsibly. For instance, if your Twitter user name is @killbitch....don't post anything. Yes, it is so obvious, yet--I worry.

Ok, I am done ranting. But, it was a close call. I had to "put out a fire" so to speak. I had to promise her that there was not some psycho stalker among us that wanted to fillet her. The actresses I use love horror---love blood and gore. But that does not mean in real life--in their mainstream profile they want to see posts about it.

Thanks,
JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES