This weeks update at PKF Studios

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

JohnM

Re: This weeks update at PKF Studios

Post by JohnM »

"Nice Guy Killer"
Starring Melody Jordan
Directed By John Marshall

NOTE: This is the forth installment of a new series from the author of great movies like, "Wendy's Boyfriend", "The Good Murders", "My Plan", and others. Check out this cinematic, intense, and brutal movie.

I watched her fucking dog for a week. Lulu. Cute mutt. I returned it per our arrangement---kept her keys though. Now she was on her way.

Let her in. Small talk. I could tell she wanted to be in and out....probably had plans. I delayed her to annoy her, but ultimately gave her the keys.

She was going to leave, but I had a present for her. I showed it to her.

The collar was around her neck, leash attached and I fucked her on the floor. Panties stuffed in her mouth, muffled screams and sobs, covered in sweat and I could feel my granite cock sliding in and our of her scared tight pussy.

When it was over, I had her up on the couch. Shaking, sobbing, she was mine.

After I had a conversation with her, trying to calm her, I took the collar off. It would just get in the way.

I quickly wrapped the leash around her raw neck, pinching into the skin, so tight, yanking her back, and she fought.

But this would be cake. They all were. A little effort now for such a great reward. I had the leverage on this one and as she kicked and spread her strong legs I could imagine the show for the audience--if one existed. Nope--just me in my home, this girl, about to die. I owned her life.

She struggled hard for a good while, tongue lashing out, eyes wide, legs, feet and arms going crazy, but over time she grew weak, and I just maintained my posture and pull.

Like a car chugging along almost out of gas, so was she...her body jerking and twitching as those neurons misfired and her brain failed. I enjoyed this part--partly because I knew it was almost over and I could rest and mostly because of the great gift of silence and the knowledge that I did that--I took her life away.

When she stopped, so did I. She was still. Who knows what was soaking into my couch. No matter--it would be released in a day. Time to think, relax and absorb. I left to go write in my journal. I left the corpse in charge of the room.

Fetish Elements: Violence, Nudity, Sexual Content, Sexual Assault, Garrote Strangling, Bound, Body Views, Foot Views.

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girl" is only meant to imply legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation.
PKF Studios adheres to USC 2257 record keeping requirements.

This movie presented in High Definition
1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

Please, join my FORUM to get details about these and other purchase options.

Thanks,
JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"DEADLY INTERROGATION V"
Starring Tegan Mohr

The intense 5th installment of the "Deadly Interrogation" series. Tegan's performance and intensity is awesome. And, the long STRANGLING scene at the end is tragic, brutal and brilliant with awesome necro!!!

She was a spy that had information. That is all that mattered to him. That was all he was tasked to do--get the information by any means. In this case, it was a memory card. She knew about it. She knew it's location.

This girl was tough, a fighter. Sitting before him, he beat her and beat her, but she would not talk. It was expected. He was prepared.

The stimulant he injected in her neck periodically was to keep her alive--alert, but even that, sometime, could not stop her from passing out. Admittedly, he was pretty rough with her....but nothing he would not have done to any captive agent---pretty or not.

But, after a while, she was not to pretty. He pummeled her over and over and when that did not work, he started shocking her. First with the wet sponge and battery. Then, with teh special leads attached to her. She kept of the resistance though. She was a tough motherfucker.

After a time though, she started showing signs of weakness. He smashed her shin with a bat--then beat her some more to seal her weakening resolve. After she went out again, he suspended her by her wrists. Then, he hit her and beat her with the bat.

For variety, he switched to a cattle prod. Not just any cattle prod, but one of his own design, powerful. He shocked her all over, even her armpits, pussy and neck.

But after all that---hours and hours of torture, this sobbing girl that was once an elite spy---would not talk. So, he started beating her pussy with a bat.

It worked. She swallowed the card.

While he waited for her to pass it, he forced her to suck his cock. She was good---gagging on it, drooling. It made him hot. He wanted her. But he had a job to do.

Then, he had a brilliant idea. He knew how to get the card faster, and get his rocks off. He wrapped a rope around the broken, beaten girls neck and strangled her. Her energy cam back momentarily and she fought like it was for her life--it was. Struggling, kicking, grabbing at the rope---but nothing could save her and after a long struggle, she relaxed. Dead.

He now had what he came for. And, with time to spare before the meeting with the bosses, he fucked her cooling corpse for a good while until he came over her dead, bruised body.

Contains: Nudity, Spy, Espionage, Extreme Torture and Violence, Explicit Sexual Content, Suspension, Beating, Drugs, Hitting, Punching, Cattle Prod, Hitting with Bat, Electrocution, Bondage, Restraints, Forced BJ, Garrote Strangling, Necro Fucking, Cum Shot, Body Views.

Note: Actresses are over 18 at the time of filming and the word "teen", "teenage", "young girl" is only meant to imply legal age characters regardless of audience interpretation.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"THE WINNER"
Starring Olive and Rose

This is intense, sexy, sultry stuff!!!

A woman answers an ad for a unique modeling job. On live streaming camera, her and her employer are to duel with play knives.

As they do this, each round, they molest each other a bit. They change out knife types and decide who the winner and loser will be before each round. They fight, each getting stabbed multiple times until one is definitively "dead". The winner then gloats over the body as well as does some playing around.

As the duel continue, their passion for each other grows more intense and the "playing" around gets more and more sexual until eventually they are fully satisfying each other.

But there is a twist that poor Olive was unawares of.

The last duel is with real blades.

She is reluctant at first, then realizing this is for real and she must do her best to survive.

The fight rages, but Rose is far more skilled then Olive, disarms her and plunges her blade into her heart. Olive drops to the floor and convulses for a moment before she dies, staring blankly.

She explored Olives dead body, sucking her breasts and tasting her juices before leaving.

Contains: Violence, Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Knife Fun, Stabbing, Lesbian, Fighting, Body Views, Foot Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"Sliced"
Starring Rilynn Rae

She was excited when her boyfriend showed her the scream mask. She turned herself on as she waiting for him to comeback in costume. When he did, he was holding a bloody knife and a big boner poking out the front under the fabric. She smiled and when he acted forceful, using the knife to direct her what to do, she was turned on even more.

First, she lifted his robe and sucked his cock for a bit. Then, he motioned for her to lay back and she did. He took her, fucking her in his scream costume. They did all positions and when he climaxed, it covered her face.

With a big smile she got up, and he grabbed his blood REAL knife. When she turned toward him, he slashed her throat. She spun around and smacked the wall just like the girl from the movie within the actual scream movie called "stab". Now against the wall, she looked shocked---then the blood started pouring out in buckets. She slid down the wall, and the blood poured out of her neck, warm and red, soaking her skin, spreading across the floor.

As the life drained, her hand fall to the side and she was still but for a few twitches.

The boyfriend removed his costume and lifted his dead, blood-soaked girlfriend onto the bed. He fucked her mouth for a bit, then fucked her in several different positions. Finally, he came on her ass--his jizz oozing down her but crack.

When it was over, he dragged her to the floor, but left her feet on the bed with her pretty sandals on.

Contains: Violence, Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Throat Slice, Blood, Necro Sex, Cum Shot, Lifting, Positioning, Foot Views, Body Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"STRANGLE THE NERDY GIRL"
Starring Starli

Starli burst into her friends apartment to tell her about some nerdy collage award thing. But, no one is there. She gets a call and talked to her friend while a stalker looms in the background. The moment she hangs up, the masked man attacked.

She is yanked back and struggling like crazy. All over the bed they end up in many positions as he does his best to murder the nerdy collage girl. After a long, long struggle, she is finally still and wets herself.

Certain she is dead, he takes his time to explore his kill. Strips her, rubs her, fondles her and finally starts to fuck her. But, a noise distracts him and he gathers her up and drags her into the closet with him.

Contains: Violence, Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Garrote Strangle, Bladder Release, Stripping, Fondling, Positioning, Necro, Dragging, Foot Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"PSALM 69"
Starring Tiffany Fox

A woman arrives home from church to find her new boyfriend lounging on the couch watching football. She takes off her jacket and sits next to him to study her bible.

He tries to get frisky with her, but she does not want to do anything until if and when they marry.

He decides to look around the house and kill some time. He is bored. Eventually he stumbles apon something that is her fathers. A book. It has a secret compartment and contained within is a gun.

Like a kid, he pulls the gun out and plays around with it. Tiffany is engrossed in her bible, reading Psalm 69. She takes off her shoes and lets her pantyhose clad toes stretch and wiggle.

He accidentally shoots her in the chest. She does not know what is wrong at first....a loud nose, then pressure. She sees the blood, starts to panic, goes into spasms. He rushes to her aid, but it is quickly too late. She is still.

He rips open her top, tries to revive her but all is lost. Now on the floor with her, he cuttles her, not knowing what to do.

Soon, however, her gets an idea. Since she is dead, she won't mind if he messes with her a bit. So he does.

First, getting her back to the couch and ripping open her pantyhose. He exposes her breasts, the plays with her pussy--fingering her. Finally he rips her clothes more, then uses her hand to touch his cock. He is aroused by this.

He repositions her then lets his cock slide into her pussy. So tight. A virgin. She is unresponsive, but he is in heaven. He fucks his dead girlfriend for a while, changing positions now and then.

Finally, when he cannot hold it anymore, he pulls out and lets his cum spill out over her pantyhose on her leg.

Exhausted, and a little worried, he gathers his clothes and leaves.

Contains: Violence, Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Shooting, Tearing Clothing, Ripping Pantyhose, Fondling, Hand Job, Fingering, Necro Sex, Pantyhose, Foot Views, Body Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"Fucked My Sister To Death"
Starring Tegan Mohr

Well, I think I might have at least. You see, my sister came in all horny and convinced me to do tubbing with her. Jeez, I mean, she's hot and you know, I was thinkin no big deal.

She I guess was into me caus' she was all over me like weed dust. I let her slurp my cock for a bit and then munched on her. We fucked like crazy---and the water was hot---ya know? But, I was losing energy finally, but she was still rarin to go---I think I made her cum a bunch so it was my turn.

She jerked and sucked until I was all out.

Then, I thought dad came home and we freaked. I go running off to check and she is frantically trying to dry herself, then slips into some exercise clothes and starts her workout. Turns out, it was just the neighbors car I hear. She kept going though.

Now here is where I think I may have killed her. See, she was tired yo. Real tired and breathing heavy. And, I know she has some sort of hole in her heart, tiny and shit, but it's there and something she was going to have to deal with someday. But she's working out, getting all light-headed---then splash, she is in the tub floating. Eyes open.

I come in like 10 minutes later and she is done. I panic and pull her out on the deck and do my best as-seen-on-tv CPR, but she's a goner.

But, no one is home and I feel kinda bad for her. She was nice as far as sisters go. So, I decided to have one more go with her, you know---for old times.

Contains: Nudity, Teenage/Young, Incest, Explicit Sexual Content, Medical Death, CPR, Mouth to Mouth, Some Necro, Foot Views, Body Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"Kill The Lifeguard"
Starring Rilynn Rae and Starli

The lifeguard soaked in the jacuzzi, a private room located off the main facility for staff. As she relaxed, her ex-boyfriend and her once best friend snuck in behind her.

It seems things went bad and she spread some lies about them. Now, they were getting even.

The rope, quickly around her neck and she was being strangled viciously by her ex-lover as her friend watched her struggle. He pulled so hard she was lifted partially out of the tub and arched over the edge.

When she was finally out, he lifted her up and carried her to the floor. Then, he stuck his cock in her agape mouth. But, she started to wake, so her ex-friend went around behind her and started strangling her.

As she was being strangled, he stuffed his cocked in her mouth, fucking her while she was gasping for air.

After a while, he traded with her and took the rope while she went down between the lifeguards legs and sucked on her wet pussy as her body spasmed.

Finally, the lifeguard was dead. The ex-boyfriend finished in her mouth, leaving a little trickle of cum running down her cheek.

They left.

Later, he came back. At one point, he had loved her and wanted to hold her again. In the jacuzzi, he cradled her dead body, watching her hair float so peacefully in the water and admiring her body one more time.

Later, he fucked her corpse and while he missed the sex that he had with her when she was alive, he could not complain as he let his cock slide in and out of her tight pussy without the distraction of her mouth forming words.

He left her floating in the jacuzzi.

Contains: Violence, Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Garrote Strangling to Unconscious, Garrote Strangling, Forced BJ while Strangling, Forced Oral while Strangling, Necro BJ, Necro Sex, Foot Views, Body Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"Nice Guy Killer"
Starring Veronica Radke

NOTE: This is the fifth installment of a new series from the author of great movies like, "Wendy's Boyfriend", "The Good Murders", "My Plan", and others. Check out this cinematic, intense, and brutal movie.

Today was different. The girl was at his place, doing a presentation for him. He sat in his nice suit jacket, tie, sipping coffee as she gave possibly the lamest presentation he had ever seen.

She was obviously an idiot and should die soon.

He listened, gave her pointers, the usual stuff any nice guy would do. And, when she was relaxed, comfortable, vulnerable--he attacked.

When she came too the world was different. She was bound, on the carpet. He told her he was making a recording of this---for others to see and set up the laptop and camera. She was scared--just not for her life. That would come later.

The rape was brutal as rapes tend to be. She was whining and crying the whole time, but he knew she felt him in her and would leaving, the rest of her life wanting that again. Only, she would never leave.

He tried to explain the concept---the dilemma....but they were all dumb in the end. So he played with this one a bit.

He really liked her reaction when he was clumsily getting the garrote around her---he wanted to put on a show--draw it out. This was not his A game---not these strangles. She kicked and thrashed, squirming all over the place--various positions. It was entertaining, watching her struggle, then gasp for air when he let the garrote loose. Every time, she had that glimmer of hope that this would mean she would life.

But, the story for this girl must end. And so, the garrote went tight--really tight, and stayed tight as she thrashed, stretched her neck muscles, bugged out her eyes, lashed her tongue. All those things---those endearing things her body did to try to live, did not stop death from coming. And then, she was still.

He rolled her over, admired her. The webcam recording was just for him. He was not stupid. It was a show...it is all a show. He left her to cool on his carpet. He would collect and dispose of her later.

Contains: Violence, Nudity, Sexual Content, Forced Sex, Garrote Strangling, Catch and Release, Body Views, Foot Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"Regret"
Starring Alana Rains

NOTE: This girl is one of my "Hall of Fame" for garrote tightness and really nice necks!

Alana was sad. She just did the unthinkable. She boned her teacher--in her room--while her parents were gone.

The teacher tried to console her, but she was getting angry. This was his fault. Sure, she came on to her, but he was supposed to be the mature one. He was supposed to know right from wrong.

She had to tell her parents. The teacher did not like the direction the conversation was going and just was trying to get his student to put her clothes back on when things went bad and somehow, he was killing her.

It hard for him to remember the how and why, he just knew they were arguing and he was compelled to wrap her bikini top around her neck and strangle her. She thrashed and convulsed as he kept it tight on the girls neck. She fought hard, but that just made him pull tighter and strangely, he was enjoying it a bit.

It was a long, hard fight, and when it was over, she was dead. He looked over his student and felt compared to taste her sweet young flesh some more. First, he went between her legs, licking her sweet pussy. Then he let his cock slide in--still as tight as she was 20min before--only this time, she was not making any noise. He liked that.

He fucked her for a while, changing positions a few time before cumming inside her. He cleaned up and left her laying dead on her bed.

Contains: Violence, Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Long Garrote Strangling, Necro Sex, Body Views, Foot Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"Not A Witch Hanging"
Starring Alisha Adams and Viva

An insane security guard has captured a party goer dressed in a witches outfit and leads her into a dark room with a noose prepared.

The woman professes she is not "really" a witch and repeatedly informs the guard she is crazy and to let her go.

But the guard has her agenda and promptly nooses the poor girl and hoists her up.

As the costumed witch hangs, the guard riddles her with taunts in poor taste. This angers the hanging girl and at the opportune moment, she is able to swing her let up, stabbing the guard in the forehead with her spiked boot heel.

When she pulls out the spike, the guard falls to the floor, dead.

The girl now continues to hang for quite some time, kicking her thigh high stiletto boots and lashing her tongue for air. Her hands have been securely tied behind her, so all she can do is hang by the neck until dead.

As she slowly comes to a halt, the guards body is laying dead in front of her.

Contains: Violence, Hanging, Stiletto Boots, Stabbed with Stiletto, Body Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"Sexy Killers II"
Starring Allie James and Willow

Two girls plot to kill their cheating ex-lover.

But first, they decide to have some fun with him.

He is passed out and Allie goes to town, sucking his cock. Soon Willow joins in. But after a while, Willow leaves and pulls chloroform and a rag out of her purse. She has other plans---this revenge calls for TWO victims.

Willow puts Allie out, then spends some time with her, fondling and sucking her big natural tits.

Then, she suck her ex some more, then straddles him for a while. Then, back to Allie. She goes over her body with her tongue, ending between her legs and eating her out.

When she had given Allie an orgasm, she leaves the room.

The boyfriend has been faking it the whole time. He wakes up as Allie is coming too and puts her back out. Then he feigns unconsciousness again as Willow comes back in the room.

Willow plans to shoot both of them, but decides she wants one more go around with her ex-boyfriend while he is so willing.

She straddles him again, but unbeknownst to her, he has found the chloroform and attacks her with it, putting her out. Now he has both girls unconscious on his bed. He carries them out of the room.

He now has them in his jacuzzi, and after a brief comment, pushes them under--holding them while they struggle and splash. After a while they slow and finally, he lets go. The girls just float, staring--dead.

Now he has them on the jacuzzi cover and has his way with both girls until he is satisfied.

Contains: Violence, Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Chloroform, Unconscious, Drowning, Nexro BJ, Becro Sex, Body Views, Foot Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"Death Watch 8"
Starring Lumin

In "Death Watch 7" a woman murders a guard with a shiv that was hidden in her cell in an attempt to try and delay her execution.

It didn't work. She was fried as scheduled.

This is the story of the woman who planted the shiv.

In an interview before her execution day, she confesses that she had no idea that it would be used for that purpose. She thought the inmate was going to commit suicide. And, sadly, now she was on death row for conspiracy. A harsh sentence certainly.

She cannot believe the turn of events. Her day by day life that would ultimately lead to her freedom was gone. Now, she was on death row.

The dreams were fierce and she wake up in a sweat, panic sweeping her, only to realize the horrible dream of dying was about to come true.

The guards were almost sympathetic, though did not show it much. At least, they did not hurt her. She went through the routine. Showering, dressing, relocation to the death watch cell--the same cell she used to clean as part of her time off points. Now it would be her last home.

Eventually they came back, processed her, she dresses, though left her chest exposed. She was shackled and marched to the death chamber.

They strapped her into the chair as the witnesses watched. A signal from control and the guard nodded to the executioner. The handle fell.

She fried.

It took three time. When it was over, they unstrapped her, pulled her out and laid her out in the freezer room.

Fetish Elements: Nudity, Sexual Content, Sweat, Shower, Electrocution, Electric Chair, Morgue, Body Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"The High Life"
Starring Paige

They are borrowed in their cave....a trashy apartment on the edge of town. It’s been a week or more. Time is nothing to them. The needles are scattered everywhere. He is at the typewriter, savagely tying to his delusions. She is on the bed--just waking up and craving more.
She gets her fix and now she want him. But he is obsessed with his project and keep her distant. But she finds his cock and makes it hard for him. She wants it between her legs and though he can shove her and beat her, she will not stop until she gets it. He finally obliges.

They couple as couples do, a furiously sexy yet sad ritual of sex to fill that empty place the drugs open up. But she is not satisfied and tells him. He is angry---he is always angry and truly mad as he wraps his hand around her throat--choking her. She likes it.

They continue like this---choking, fucking, but something is not quite right---something needs fixing and so, he grabs the tubing she used earlier to snap her fix and pulls it across her neck.

Now she is choking---even dying as he pounds her hard and deep. Feel that now. Is this the rush you want. He fucks her and fucks her as he strangles and strangles her. Tongue lashes out visually as her eyes bug and claws claw. She is on the losing end. This lightweight little girl had no chance and in the end, she died.

But, he was not done. He kept it up, fucking the corpse of what once was his lover for so many years. And finally, after a while, he exploded in her, collapsing. When it was over, he wondered when it had happened. He knew it had--he just did not know when. Time was a strange thing. He went back to his epic work.

Somewhere in an alley, a corpse cooled and the critters prepared for the feast. to come.

Contains: Violence, Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Garrote Strangling with Sex, Necro Sex, Body Views, Foot Views.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

Thanks,
JohnM

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

"SWEET OBSESSION"
Introducing Zoey Foxx

Unknown to this girl, a man is waiting outside. He will change her life. But right now, she is getting ready for her date. She stands in front of a mirror, putting on pantyhose, slowly dressing, putting on shoes--making sure everything is just right.

A knock on the door, she answers. It is a delivery person. When she goes to get a pen to sign for the package, he enters her home and confronts her with a knife upon her return. She is backed up against the way. He is creepy. Obsessed with her feet. After a few moments of this, he takes her away.

She is bound and gagged in his home---well, it is his mothers home, evident by the framed photo---and he has a special obsession with her--and now this girl. (think Psycho)

After watching her for a moment, he interacts with her. First, he undoes the rope around her ankles, then sets her up and he forces her to suck his cock. Then, he leans her back against him and rubs her all over. She squirms uncomfortably.

When he gets frustrated with her, he plunges the knife into her back to calm her down. She is suffering, in pain as he rips her pantyhose and panties and then starts to fuck her.

Eventually, he moves her to the bed, raping her as she squirms in agony. Finally, he plunges the knife over and over into her soft belly. Blood trickles out her mouth as she slowly dies.

Now still and lifeless, he keeps fucking her, eventually using her feet on his cock until he cums all over her feet and toes.

He start to drag her bloody body off. No one can every replace his sweet mother, but he will keep looking---he will keep obsessing.

Contains: Violence, Nudity, Explicit Sexual Content, Dressing, Pantyhose, Kidnapping, Knife Play, Foot Play, Toe and Foot Licking, Foot Job, Rape, Forced Blowjob, Multiple Stabbing, Necro Sex.

1280X720 HD WMV Format

HOW TO BUY!!!!

Thanks,
JohnM