Beautiful Warriors

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

BCharco
What is your main fetish?: I love warrior women. Particularly brave Amazons fighting with a blade. I love mass battles the most beautiful to see, for me, is a proud Amazon riding her horse with her naked legs and bare feet…. I love too the today’s women soldiers…
Why do you want to join this forum?: My purpose is to share the stories I write and to be aware of the movies productions. I like to share my impressions with the people of this community.
Referral: I found Femme Fatalities when Deadskirts was stopped, by searching on google.

Re: Beautiful Warriors

Post by BCharco »

Maybe something to celebrate in a few hours …
The number of our followers on YT…
😂⚔️💪🏼
Attachments
IMG_5300.png
IMG_5300.png (350.44 KiB) Viewed 1609 times
BCharco
What is your main fetish?: I love warrior women. Particularly brave Amazons fighting with a blade. I love mass battles the most beautiful to see, for me, is a proud Amazon riding her horse with her naked legs and bare feet…. I love too the today’s women soldiers…
Why do you want to join this forum?: My purpose is to share the stories I write and to be aware of the movies productions. I like to share my impressions with the people of this community.
Referral: I found Femme Fatalities when Deadskirts was stopped, by searching on google.

Post by BCharco »

No Promo, this time…
Just a moment of real History …
🤩⚔️💪🏼

BCharco

Post by BCharco »

One morning in December, my beautiful Warlady Iuraly led her warriors into battle! She wanted to make me proud by winning all her duels and leading her tribe to victory...

The more the day went on, the more I believed...

I received messages from Iuraly live during the shoot.

I was astonished to learn that some of them, renowned for their experience and technique in combat, had fallen among the first. But the reassuring and enthusiastic messages from my beautiful war leader made me think that she would rise to the challenge!

But suddenly, at the end of the day, the messages from Iuraly stopped arriving.... No more messages for several hours...

I refused to give in to the evidence... A naïve hope still dwelt in my heart....

Later that evening, I discovered the photos and rushes from the film.... Now I had no choice.... I had to accept what had happened to my favourite warrior...

In this new film, my friends, I offer you a quick retrospective of the battles you've already seen in the first movie « I’ll make you Proud » as well as two alternative endings to the duel between the two tribal chiefs: Atenea and Iuraly...

10 minutes of passionate fights and duels for ten dollars 😉⚔️💪🏼
Will be on sale soon…
I’ll keep you aware…
🤩⚔️💪🏼
Attachments
IMG_5732.jpeg
IMG_5732.jpeg (2.07 MiB) Viewed 103 times
IMG_5597.jpeg
IMG_5597.jpeg (520.99 KiB) Viewed 103 times
IMG_5591.jpeg
IMG_5591.jpeg (911.83 KiB) Viewed 103 times
IMG_5731.jpeg