NEW STORE!!! EVIL FANTASIES CINEMA

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Evil Fantasies
What is your main fetish?: My favorite death fetish is strangling. I also have a preference for well-groomed and natural women's hands. That's why I only like female superheroes without gloves.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've been around here under a different name for a long time, but now I'm trying my luck as a producer myself, so I made a new one
Referral: I have no idea. As I said, I was here long before that under a different name.

Re: NEW STORE!!! EVIL FANTASIES CINEMA

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - YOGA NECK SNAP - MILLY
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/uwwbw

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODEL: MILLY

BP - YOGA NECK SNAP - MILLY
Milly is currently doing her daily yoga exercises. Suddenly she hears a suspicious noise. Milly briefly interrupts her exercise, but because she doesn't see anyone, she thinks it wasn't. It's bad for Milly that the Invisible Killer targets her, because shortly afterwards she can no longer breathe. She briefly fights against the unknown and invisible enemy until her neck is broken. Milly slumps down and the Invisible Killer positions Milly's lifeless body against the wall in his favorite position.

Attachments
Snapshot_793.JPG
Snapshot_793.JPG (138.32 KiB) Viewed 22691 times
Snapshot_795.JPG
Snapshot_795.JPG (114.34 KiB) Viewed 22691 times
Evil Fantasies
What is your main fetish?: My favorite death fetish is strangling. I also have a preference for well-groomed and natural women's hands. That's why I only like female superheroes without gloves.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've been around here under a different name for a long time, but now I'm trying my luck as a producer myself, so I made a new one
Referral: I have no idea. As I said, I was here long before that under a different name.

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! THE KILLER REPORT - SAVANNAH
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/kazxj

STARRING: SAVANNAH, MICHAEL AND MIA HOPE

I wrote this story myself and this film could be the first film in a new series if you like it. I thought for a long time about finding a way for a film project in which we could film in POV and third person perspective at the same time.

Backstory:
There has been excessive growth in the population for years.To counteract famine and lack of resources, the government has decided to legalize murder for an indefinite period of time. Every citizen receives a murder voucher that can be redeemed with official contract killers. In order for everything to go its official way, a lot of paperwork has to be completed and every contract killing has to be documented with a video. This measure has created a new line of business and the number of contract killer companies being founded is skyrocketing. But the TV stations also want a piece of the cake and the fact that people are crazy about murder and manslaughter is nothing new.

Story:

In this film we accompany Michael, who is a licensed hitman, and Mia Hope, who is a young reporter and does a report on hitmen.

We witness the contract killing of Savannah Costello. Her husband wants to have her killed because she wants a divorce and he doesn't want to lose money to her. So we see Michael wearing a mask and a head camera for his documentation. Mia interviews him and wants to know details about the victim and how he plans to kill the victim?

Michael pulls out a gun and we see both of them enter the room where Savannah is sleeping, unaware. Michael carefully pulls the blanket away from Savannah. Savannah is only wearing panties. Michael points the gun at Savannah, but he's tired of it that way, so he wakes her up. Michael shoots Savannah a few times and she dies shortly afterwards.

We see this scene twice! First from the reporter's point of view, then again from the killer's point of view.

After we see a few shots of the corpse, time rewinds to the point where Michael wants to enter the room. We hear Mia questioning the gun. She asks if it could be going too fast and being too loud.

After a short discussion, Michael pulls out a knife. They both enter the room again. Michael covers Savannah and runs the knife over her body. He then stabs Savannah in the stomach, causing her to wake up in pain. Savannah is in incredible pain and asks what the killer wants from her? Michael replies that he just wants her to look at him while he kills her and then he stabs her in the neck. Savannah dies with choking noises.

We see this scene twice! First from the reporter's point of view, then again from the killer's point of view.

After we see a few shots of the corpse, time rewinds to the point where Michael wants to enter the room. Mia asks the killer again if it wouldn't happen too quickly. She wants her viewers to get something more exciting.

The killer thinks about it and suggests smothering Savannah with a pillow. They both enter the room again. Michael carefully pulls Savannah's blanket away, climbs on top of her and takes the pillow away from her to press it into her face. Savannah struggles hard to get the pillow off her face with her hands, but she has no chance.

After we see a few shots of the corpse, time rewinds to the point where Michael wants to enter the room. Mia stops the Hitman again. She says it's a shame we won't see Savannah's face during the crime.

Michael pulls out his last option. A pair of pantyhose with which he can strangle Savannah. Now it seems perfect and they both enter the room. Michel pulls the blanket away from Savannah, carefully climbs on top of her and while Savannah wakes up he wraps the nylon around her neck and strangles her.

We see Savannah slowly being strangled twice. First from the reporter's point of view, then again from the killer's point of view. The film ends with a few shots of the body.

Attachments
Snapshot_1099.JPG
Snapshot_1099.JPG (88.79 KiB) Viewed 21817 times
Snapshot_1098.JPG
Snapshot_1098.JPG (103.54 KiB) Viewed 21817 times
Snapshot_1097.JPG
Snapshot_1097.JPG (110.89 KiB) Viewed 21817 times
Snapshot_1096.JPG
Snapshot_1096.JPG (113.78 KiB) Viewed 21817 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! DETECTIVE RAQUEL
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/eavet

STARRING: BARBY, PENELOPE, MARY, KATE AND RAQUEL

This film is made up of several parts. We have a main part showing the murder of Barby and Penelope. This is followed by a section with CSI content. Finally, we see detective Raquel searching the crime scene for clues and reliving the events in the form of flashbacks.

MAIN PART - (14 MINUTES)
Mary and Kate are burglars. The two get into a house and think that it is empty. Unfortunately, shortly afterwards Barby and Penelope come home from a long night of partying. Barby notices some strange things like the open door. Penelope has an explanation for everything and tries to calm the overcautious Barby. Later, when Barby hears a noise from above, she has to go to the barn. The burglars can no longer hide there and try to grab Barby. Barby screams for Penelope and that she can call the police. But Penelope is too slow and both burglars grabbed one of the women. Barby manages to remove Kate's mask, but Barby and Penelope are both choked unconscious. Mary and Kate don't have much experience yet and don't know how to deal with the situation. They decide to tie the two women up to give them time to think. But something goes wrong again. While they are tying Penelope up, Barby wakes up and tries to escape. They grab Barby and strangle her to death with a rope. They then do the same to Penelope. The two burglars go into the kitchen and have a drink. They didn't want it to happen like this. They want to show the two women some respect. They carry the two bodies upstairs and place them in a peaceful position in the bedroom.

CSI PART - (5 MINUTES)
We are now at the point where the two bodies have already been found. Detective Raquel speaks to the two forensics employees and then leaves. The forensics employees collect evidence and traces from the bodies and remove a few items of clothing from them.

FLASHBACKS - (4 MINUTES)
Raquel is now on the lower floor. She looks at suspicious objects and experiences the murder in flashbacks.

Attachments
Snapshot_1094.JPG
Snapshot_1094.JPG (114.16 KiB) Viewed 21264 times
Snapshot_799.JPG
Snapshot_799.JPG (167.89 KiB) Viewed 21264 times
Snapshot_798.JPG
Snapshot_798.JPG (184 KiB) Viewed 21264 times
Snapshot_1097.JPG
Snapshot_1097.JPG (132.23 KiB) Viewed 21264 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! TAKEN BY A GHOST - ALINA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/cxdjy

STARRING: ALINA
A young woman comes home from jogging.
She does a few more stretches and then sits on the couch to relax.
Suddenly, an invisible force begins to choke the young, sporty woman.
The woman tries to detach the strangler's invisible arms and pushes away.
But she doesn't make it. After a few minutes of resistance, she becomes unconscious.
We then see the young woman sitting on a chair. Still unconscious.
Her hands are tied behind her back. When she slowly wakes up, she panics and tries to free herself.
The invisible force is still in the room and now begins to choke her again. This time to the bitter end.

Attachments
Snapshot_1093.JPG
Snapshot_1093.JPG (98.4 KiB) Viewed 20936 times
Snapshot_1098.JPG
Snapshot_1098.JPG (81.37 KiB) Viewed 20936 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - TALES OF THE INVISIBLE KILLER
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/gccis

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODELS: KOBE LEE AND MIA HOPE

BP - TALES OF THE INVISIBLE KILLER - KOBE
Mia and Kobe are two best friends, sitting on a couch, barefoot and chatting together. Mia receives a message that reveals that her boyfriend and Kobe have a relationship on her back! She's really angry at Kobe. In rage, Mia strangles her and Kobe passed out. But Mia is too angry, so she decides to kill her friend. She went behind Kobe and chokes her again and suddenly breaks her neck. Mia wants to hide the body but she realized she may be playing a little with her friend's corpse ... After having undressed her in underwear and topless, she's playing with her friend's feet then she drags the corpse and puts her against a wall. The Invisible Killer has seen all the scenes and can't resist killing Mia too. After strangling Mia the Invisible Killer snappes her neck. After that Mia is shown next to Kobe in the invisible killer's favorite pose.

Attachments
Snapshot_1094.JPG
Snapshot_1094.JPG (155.62 KiB) Viewed 20663 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - A BURGLAR HAS FUN 3
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/jqrqv

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODEL: YURCA, ALEX, RAQUEL AND MARY

BP - A BURGLAR HAS FUN 3
Yurca, Alex and Raquel are three nurses coming home from a long night shift. It's bad for the three of them that burglar Mary is waiting for them there. Mary is the first to grab Alex, who goes into the kitchen alone. She is knocked out with a blow to the head. Mary takes off Alex's shoes and then shouts at Raquel, who wants to give her aching feet some space. Raquel is strangled with her own nylon in the bathroom. A short time later, Yurca makes herself comfortable on the couch. There she also suffers a painful end through strangulation. To be on the safe side, Mary breaks poor Yurca's neck. Mary briefly leaves the room and we see Alex waking up again. Alex finds her two friends dead. When she hears Mery, she plays dead and lies on the floor. Mary plays this game. Mary dumps the other two bodies onto the floor next to Alex. There she takes off the remaining nylons and enjoys her dead feet. Then she takes a nylon and begins to strangle Alex, who is playing dead. After Alex is really dead, Mary takes the three bodies into the next room. There she enjoys her dead feet again.

Attachments
Snapshot_1105.JPG
Snapshot_1105.JPG (132.19 KiB) Viewed 20032 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - SECRET AGENT STRANGLED - ISHWA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/tdrnwq

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODEL: ISHWA

BP - SECRET AGENT KILLED - ISHWA
This is a slightly modified version of Berengere's "FBI AGENT STRANGLED". Ishwa gets a secret information and searches the sofa for a secret item. She can't find him. Was she perhaps lured into a trap? Soon after, sleeping gas flows into the room and Ishwa falls unconscious. When Ishwa wakes up again, she is barefoot and a belt is wrapped around her neck. Everything suggests that the invisible killer is targeting Ishwa. And that's exactly how it is, because Ishwa is suddenly strangled to death by ghostly hands.

Attachments
Snapshot_478.JPG
Snapshot_478.JPG (122.66 KiB) Viewed 19803 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! THREE STORIES FROM ASIA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/qgmcgm

We have three new amazing models to introduce to our wonderful Asian team.
They are Quynie, Demi and Lina, who has just turned 18.

So that you have the chance to see more of them, we have created a small compilation of scenes consisting of the following three short films:

DEATH OF A HITWOMAN - QUYNIE
Quynie is an assassin, but something went wrong on the last job. That's why Quynie is a little nervous. Apparently Quynie has been tracked down, because suddenly an unknown person stands in front of her and shoots her.

REMOTE CHOKER - DEMI
Demi gets a visit from the Remote Choker. While Demi is sleeping, the Remote Choker enters her apartment and poisons her water with an anesthetic. After Demi wakes up, she sips her drink and falls back asleep for a short while. Now the Remote Choker can tie Demi up and put his Remote Choker on her. When Demi wakes up he activates the remote control and the remote choker strangles poor Demi.

SECRETARY POISONED - LINA
Lina is a young secretary. Someone poisoned her water and that's why she dies a painful death from poisoning.

Attachments
Snapshot_1114.JPG
Snapshot_1114.JPG (104.74 KiB) Viewed 19561 times
Snapshot_1113.JPG
Snapshot_1113.JPG (88.5 KiB) Viewed 19561 times
Snapshot_1112.JPG
Snapshot_1112.JPG (91.76 KiB) Viewed 19561 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! A FINAL REQUEST
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/otuanq

STARRING: ARIELLE LANE
Arielle has been working for the mob for some time. Now she suspects that they want to get rid of her and that a killer will soon appear who will painfully murder her. Arielle has come to terms with her death, but she doesn't want to be tormented. That's why she asked her best friend for help. Arielle wants him to do it.
The good friend agrees and we see various scenes of Arielle's death while they talk about it.
First it should be a knife. Arielle gets several stabs in the stomach. She is in a lot of pain. Her life is ended by a stab in the neck. A few postmortem stabs follow and then the friend closes Arielle's eyes.
We are now talking about Arielle's death again. Maybe it would be better to have a strangulation with nylon pantyhose.
We see Arielle kneeling in front of her friend. He wraps the tights around Arielle's neck and strangles her.
Arielle is comfortable with the idea of being strangled, but she wants him to do it with his bare hands.
Arielle lies down on the couch. The good friend now strangles Arielle with his bare hands. After it's done, he takes a souvenir from Arielle home with him.

Attachments
Snapshot_1115.JPG
Snapshot_1115.JPG (226.95 KiB) Viewed 19186 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! ATTACK ON KITTY
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/idhcr

STARRING: KITTY
Kitty enjoys her peace and quiet with a good book. Unfortunately, a stranger suddenly appears behind her and anesthetizes her with chloroform. The stranger takes off Kitty's shoes and socks and then touches her.
When Kitty wakes up, the intruder grabs her by the neck and strangles her. Kitty appears to be dead, but her body is still twitching a little. The murderer breaks her neck to be safe.

Attachments
Snapshot_1114.JPG
Snapshot_1114.JPG (90.04 KiB) Viewed 18497 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - LAST YOGA CLASS - AMA RIO
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/rkckuo

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODEL: AMA RIO and MIA HOPE

BP - LAST YOGA CLASS - AMA RIO
Mia has booked a private yoga class with the sexy yoga teacher Ama Rio. Mia has a hard time concentrating because she has to look at Ama's feet as often as possible. After a few yoga positions, Mia decides to quietly get up and secretly sneak up on Ama from behind. Ama is in the middle of her meditation and has no idea that Mia is about to break her neck at any moment. This is all just so Mia can have Ama and her feet all to herself.

What do you get in this video?
- A long private yoga session with Mia and Ama
- Mia breaks Ashlynn's neck
- Body handling
- Mia worships Ama's dead feet

EXTRAS
After the credits you get some extras. It's a neck snap blooper.

Attachments
Snapshot_1166.JPG
Snapshot_1166.JPG (129.86 KiB) Viewed 17970 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! BP - YOUNG INTERNS KILLED
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/vcqek

BERENGERE PRODUCTIONS
MODELS: KELLY, ANDRE AND TRINA

BP - YOUNG INTERNS KILLED
Kelly and Andre are beautiful young interns.
They got a few special tasks because today is a day off and there is no boss present.
The two young women are not very motivated and start their day with a break.
Kelly begins to give Andre a relaxing foot massage. Andre falls asleep and Kelly takes advantage and starts worshiping Andre's sleeping feet. Suddenly Andre wakes up in shock and Kelly has to act by strangling Andre.
After Andre loses the death match we see some body handling and more foot worship.
That was very exciting and tiring for Kelly, who is now taking a short break.
Shortly afterwards Trina shows up. She is a burglar who wants to take advantage of the rest day to break in.
Trina finds Andre's body first. Trina is happy and plays with Andre's dead feet.
Trina then finds Kelly sleeping. Trina surprises Kelly in her sleep and strangles her.
We now see bodyhandling, foot worship and undressing down to the underwear.
After the credits we see an extra scene. A POV shows up and threatens Trina with a gun.
Trina is forced to strip down to her underwear. She is then shot. First in her chest, than in her head.

You get access to two versions of this film. (With and without subtitles)

Attachments
Snapshot_1163.JPG
Snapshot_1163.JPG (451.42 KiB) Viewed 17654 times
Snapshot_1162.JPG
Snapshot_1162.JPG (137.84 KiB) Viewed 17654 times
Snapshot_1168.JPG
Snapshot_1168.JPG (171.98 KiB) Viewed 17654 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! OLD FRIENDS
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/vsqdv

STARRING: TIARA, HELEN AND PENNY

Tiara and Helen have arranged to meet Penny, a girl from their old school. They always teased Penny before and now they acted like they wanted to befriend Penny and go out together. This was all just a set up to bully Penny again. So they teased Penny all night and treated her badly. Will Penny let it go again this time?

The film starts with Tiara and Helen coming home from a night of partying together. They still laugh at Penny and make jokes. The two women enter an apartment and make themselves comfortable. They have sore feet and start massaging their feet. Tiara is wearing white socks. Helen sees this and notices that her feet are cold. Helen decides to get her warm, cozy socks from the laundry room.

Helen leaves the apartment and thinks nothing of it as she leaves the door ajar. How was she supposed to know that Penny had followed them and was already sneaking around the stairwell. Penny goes into the apartment where Tiara is relaxing on the sofa. It's perfect for Penny that Helen left her nylon stockings on the couch. So Penny grabs the stocking and wraps it around Tiara's thin neck, choking her. We see a long death struggle that Tiara ultimately loses. Penny retreats and shortly afterwards Helen appears, very happy with her warm socks. Suddenly Helen is frightened when she sees Tiara sitting there lifeless. She takes a step towards Tiara and at that moment Penny attacks her too. Helen also suffers a painful and slow death from strangulation.

We see slow shots of the two corpses and Penny is very happy that these two will never be mean to her again. Penny decides to put the two bodies next to each other in a sitting position to get a nice angle for a few selfies.

Attachments
Snapshot_1163.JPG
Snapshot_1163.JPG (117.39 KiB) Viewed 17233 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! ROOMMATE DREAMS
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/bawms

STARRING: MIA HOPE and JOSIE JO
Josie is endlessly annoyed by her roommate Mia. She is finally alone and can enjoy the peace and quiet. But Mia is still omnipresent because she's so annoying. Josie tries a nap and even there she dreams of Mia. Josie may really like these dreams because she dreams of sneaking up on Mia and strangling her with her own hoody.
- We witness two violent strangulations
When Josie wakes up, she's convinced she can do without her roommate, but it seems like Mia has similar thoughts. Mia is already crouching behind Josie and while Josie is raving about her dream, Mia attacks her by pulling the scarf around Josie's neck tight. It seems like Mia will soon have this apartment to herself.

Attachments
Snapshot_1164.JPG
Snapshot_1164.JPG (142.19 KiB) Viewed 16653 times
Evil Fantasies

Post by Evil Fantasies »

RELEASED!!! QUEEN MICAELA
https://efcinema.gumroad.com/l/mcsrhs

STARRING: MICAELA and MERY
Micaela is a beautiful but very evil queen. She keeps her sister Mery as a slave and treats her badly. When Mery brings a glass of water and spills some, Micaela screams at Mery like crazy. Mery runs into the kitchen and cries. She remembers the incident in the form of a flashback. Mery's sadness turns to anger. Mery decides not to put up with this any longer. Mery takes a knife and goes to Micaela. Micaela doesn't take this situation seriously and is even more shocked when Mery rams the knife into her stomach. Micaela is in great pain and blood begins to flow from her mouth. When Micaela briefly faints, Mery kisses her goodbye on the mouth. Shortly afterwards, Micaela comes to again and Mery pulls the knife out of her stomach and stabs it into Micaela's neck. More blood comes out of Micaela's mouth and she rolls her eyes a little before she dies and Mery flees.

Attachments
Snapshot_1168.JPG
Snapshot_1168.JPG (169.89 KiB) Viewed 16368 times