Real Custom Slasher by DarkRooms (73 minutes)

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Advocate
What is your main fetish?: Crime Scenes simulation, Erotic similations of female death, non-nude CSI, choking, shooting, stabbing, post-mortem examinations.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am an active customer of seath-fetish productions movies, also I am a new producer ("CRIME HOUSE" store) and I woild like to join this popular message bourd for discutions with people and advertising.
Referral: Dead Skirt furum and reccomendations from friends.

Real Custom Slasher by DarkRooms (73 minutes)

Post by Advocate »

HELL HOUSE
CUSTOM
«I have just finished watching Hell House and I can't believe how spectacular it was. It seriously looked like a full-fledged movie. The actors all gave outstanding performances and the death scenes were all fairly solid. I really loved the locations and I was particularly impressed with Tatiana's death scene in the sauna and Keila's strangulation scene in the bedroom!

I thank you for being patient with me and my questions. With so much money invested in the project, I was kind of wanting to stay informed with the progress of the making of Hell House. Thank you for understanding and I hope I didn't annoy you too much.

Hell House is without a doubt proof positive that yours is the best production studio in our niche community. You have far surpassed your competitors in quality.»
Stephen Collier
Scriptwriter and customer’s review

CAST: Scarlett Fandera, Mira Green, Anastasia Boldareva, Edward Petrov, Maxim Sergeev, Billy Brag, Keila, Sonya Krueger, Tatiana, Annabelle

Five young girls taking part in a reality show called Hell House.
A game in which if you lose, you die.
High-concept film with amazing plot twists, and intriguing ending.
First Full Time Custom Made Slasher with our production!

A TV producer and group of his investors who’re fans of classic horrors and slasher movies start reality TV show «Hell House» with five girls. The rules are simple: girls must survive in the house against the actor who plays maniac. The winner gets million dollars. But girls don’t know that producer decided to increase raitings and do all murders real… All who try to stop producers from administration of show must die too… Producers created different traps and death for being the show more interesting: strangulation murders, bear trap, killing with a knife, gas attack and many others…

Imagepng в jpg

https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/jjmtq

IF YOU LIKE OUR SLASHERS PLEASE ALSO CHECK OUT

https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/Halloween2019Jack

Please check our stores:
http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=145

http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=153

http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=144

http://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=152

https://www.genrevideos.com/ (Crime House)

http://www.deadsexyclips.com/0001069/index.php

https://www.darkroomspr.com/buy-darkrooms-films

https://www.darkroomspr.com/toxic-moon

We update our photostories and some movies at
https://www.patreon.com/darkroomspr
Please support us!

For any questions, updates, orders

www.darkroomspr.com

Darkroomspr@gmail.com
Welcome with your custom ideas!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Real Custom Slasher by DarkRooms (73 minutes)

Post by xj900uk »

This looks a lot of fun, Advocate. You have assembled an all-star cast for it (both sides of the camera!) and also have made a pretty good trailer that does not give away too much but holds the audience captivated.

Who knows, perhaps this is the true future of reality TV?

One minor cricitism, Mr Advocate, is that you keep on changing your production company. Is this deliberate and are you going to settle on this new one for all of your productions?
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Your company is leaving to Israel ? What will happen to your beautiful actresses ? I'm still in progress for my 2nd custom with you !

And do you really think that Israel is a more secure place than Russia, at this moment ? I don't think in the case of a "world war" this little country will be spared, it is like leaving a place to coming in to a place with a volcano ready to errupt !

At least as I don't know the russian language at all, I don't know hebrew or arabic too...
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

Part of me wants to buy this for the car strangle and Halloween homage but your one-sheet and trailer tell me nothing of who really gets off'ed and how.

The Halloween homage looks like the killer and actress wind up on the floor during the struggle - an annoying diversion from Carpenter's flick and a position I am not a fan of - so I'm left wondering how long they remain standing during the struggle before it turns into a wrestling match?

The actress in the car looks like the same one caught in the bear trap. Does she get attacked in the car, escape, and then die from the trap? I love a good car strangle but my track record on them with your studio is 0 for 2. I wouldn't mind giving you one more chance but not if she's going to escape the car.

How does the woman in the red nightie die?

Pretty confusing promos for a $38 video. Some clarity would be nice.
Fantasy Death Fetish Directory: https://cinemagore.com
My Board: https://visionsofdarkness.net
My Website: https://nyghtfall3d.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

I, too, would love to see this movie but find the price rather prohibitive for what's been described.

A few photos of the 'corpses' and more detail about how they became such, wouldn't hurt!

Are the women all brought together in a body pile at the end?
If so, have they all been stripped?

In response to Nyghtfall,
I do know that Mira Green is the victim in the bear trap and the one in the car is Scarlett Fandera,
although I can only surmise that she must actually die in the car.
Advocate
What is your main fetish?: Crime Scenes simulation, Erotic similations of female death, non-nude CSI, choking, shooting, stabbing, post-mortem examinations.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am an active customer of seath-fetish productions movies, also I am a new producer ("CRIME HOUSE" store) and I woild like to join this popular message bourd for discutions with people and advertising.

Post by Advocate »

xj900uk wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:56 am This looks a lot of fun, Advocate. You have assembled an all-star cast for it (both sides of the camera!) and also have made a pretty good trailer that does not give away too much but holds the audience captivated.

Who knows, perhaps this is the true future of reality TV?

One minor cricitism, Mr Advocate, is that you keep on changing your production company. Is this deliberate and are you going to settle on this new one for all of your productions?
Hi! Thank you for your comment! Shooting is always fun and always hard like in any hob.
We have many production companies in different parts in the world. We started 7 years ago as one company but the times changed and during the development we started to open componies all over the world. It’s the matter only of business processing and doesn’t connected with the art. It’ the market with different sides and partners.
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:41 pm Your company is leaving to Israel ? What will happen to your beautiful actresses ? I'm still in progress for my 2nd custom with you !

And do you really think that Israel is a more secure place than Russia, at this moment ? I don't think in the case of a "world war" this little country will be spared, it is like leaving a place to coming in to a place with a volcano ready to errupt !

At least as I don't know the russian language at all, I don't know hebrew or arabic too...
Hi! Thank you for your comment! Only management and processing center will be in Israel. We already use only foreign processing. Shooting crew is in the same place as usual. It is done only for international protected transaction and laws. All our actors, actresses are available. We will come back to you when finish analyzing the script.
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

consigni wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:36 pm I, too, would love to see this movie but find the price rather prohibitive for what's been described.

A few photos of the 'corpses' and more detail about how they became such, wouldn't hurt!

Are the women all brought together in a body pile at the end?
If so, have they all been stripped?

In response to Nyghtfall,
I do know that Mira Green is the victim in the bear trap and the one in the car is Scarlett Fandera,
although I can only surmise that she must actually die in the car.
Hi! Thank you for your comment. We can’t do the same price with the movie we can shoot for ½ - one shooting day and the movie with plenty of actors and crew we shot during many shootings days and shooting locations. It’s more the movie with this plot, that’s why too much photos will be spoiler. Maybe we will place it in the nearest future when the fans who want to watch it with intrigue already purchase it.
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Post by gavin monroe »

I agree, this looks very interesting and I love Scarlett and the look of that car scene is amazing. But I'd really like to know more since things like stocking feet and how much her body is seen... assuming she dies... are big factors in if I'd consider getting it. Like if she is strangled to death in the car in stocking feet that is amazing but if say its a fakeout and she dies differently or not at all that might be a letdown.
G+N3L1NGER

Post by G+N3L1NGER »

I am a great fan of Darkroom and did avail myself of their 14 movies for 100 dollars offer. The standard of filming is excellent and the girls outstanding. Unfortunately, due to the events in Ukraine and the unprovoked Russian attack my conscience will not allow me to support a Russian company at this time. Should Pugin come to his senses and leave Ukraine I will purchase again.
meerkat
What is your main fetish?: necro fetish, headshots.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because i've been lurking for so long and I want to finally participate in chats, etc.
Referral: nope, just browsed and found the site.

Post by meerkat »

Hi Advocate, I just bought your movie "Cartel", I've send you an email as a request to send the full version to my email, thanks! :)
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay in the community.
Referral: Internet browsing

Post by Awol Nate »

Looks promising. I might have to pick this one up.

And let's keep in mind, folks, not everyone in Russia supports Putin. Crime House has very little to do with what is going on in Ukraine.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

G+N3L1NGER wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:45 am I am a great fan of Darkroom and did avail myself of their 14 movies for 100 dollars offer. The standard of filming is excellent and the girls outstanding. Unfortunately, due to the events in Ukraine and the unprovoked Russian attack my conscience will not allow me to support a Russian company at this time. Should Pugin come to his senses and leave Ukraine I will purchase again.
Awol Nate wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:03 am And let's keep in mind, folks, not everyone in Russia supports Putin. Crime House has very little to do with what is going on in Ukraine.
Bunch of hypocrites :razz: We are buying and making business with all goods from Saudi Arabia and others dictatorships and terrorists who slaughtered hundreds of thousands of peoples, by starvation, by barbaric executions, but you seem not opposed about these "criminal business"...

Lets talk frankly, I don't give a shit for Ukraine, many in my country (western one) still loves Putin. Me I'm not politized, I never voted, they are all corrupts in my country so why listening them about sanctions against Russia while they are doing their own wars in Middle-East, Africa and sucking the cocks of the most barbaric dictatorships ?

I will continue my business with Crime House with again more and more $$$. If Putin himself owned a death fetish store site, and if it was a good one I will send him personnaly my $$$ !!!

Keep up the good work Crime House !!!
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

SALES!!!
$29 instead of $40!
The discount is valid for two weeks.
You can buy our full-length films at the best price!

Some more screenshots from the movie:

The link for the movie (to buy):
https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/jjmtq

You can check one short scene from the movie on our Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/darkroomspr