FEMME FATALE FIGHT CLUB ANNOUNCEMENTS

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

darkins1de
What is your main fetish?: strangling
Why do you want to join this forum?: to exchange opinion
Referral: internet

Re: FEMME FATALE FIGHT CLUB ANNOUNCEMENTS

Post by darkins1de »

Hi, i'm a big fan of your production . I've always liked sadistic videos with two female agents with fights and strangulation to death.

I like your models and your direction, I would to give you some feedback (my opinion) to improve your works

1) More variety (many videos are the same)

2) More intensity and struggle during the moves/strangulation (like twitching or more struggling before dying)

3) Death Stare after death : In 90% of death fetish videos the woman dies with her eyes wide open. In ALL your videos woman have their eyes closed. (You can take a survey to know the opinion of users)

I cant get a custom (800/900$ is too expensive for me) but I can give you these feedbacks to diversify your production. :approve: :pc:
Jensen Smythe

Post by Jensen Smythe »

New release: https://femmefatalefightclub.com/produc ... -by-scarf/

Too_Clever_By_Scarf.jpg
Too_Clever_By_Scarf.jpg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 7938 times

BASED ON A CUSTOM SCRIPT

Four separate battles!

Deadly agent Jacquelyn Velvets arrives at a top-secret research facility posing as an interviewee for a job, but her real mission is to steal a file containing highly sensitive data. It won’t be easy, though – the entire building is staffed by Sinn Sage clones.

Realizing she’ll be searched on arrival and when she leaves, she conceals a thumb drive in her scarf. The clone at the entrance searches her bag and pats her down, but ignores the scarf. She’s in!

Jacquelyn quickly finds a workstation and sets about locating the file on the facility’s network, but is interrupted by a second clone who asks if she has clearance to be there. A smooth operator, Jacquelyn gets up and offers to show her pass, but instead delivers a swift belly punch followed by a devastating uppercut. With the clone out on her feet, Jacquelyn moves be-hind her and puts her in a sleeper hold until she loses consciousness, then drags the body out of sight.

Jacquelyn returns to the workstation and continues to search for the file. A third clone arrives – less hostile than the previ-ous one – and asks if she needs help. Jacquelyn moves out of the seat so the clone can take a look, then takes out a garrotte and chokes her to oblivion. Another body is dragged away…

Now running out of time, Jacquelyn frantically tries to find the file, but turns to find a fourth clone has pulled a gun on her. She backs up to the clone as ordered with her hands raised, but then turns suddenly, knocking the gun aside and hitting the clone’s chest with a disabling four-knuckle strike, followed by a belly punch and chop to the back of the neck. With the lone brought to her hands and knees, Jacquelyn kicks her in the ribs to flip her onto her back, finishes her off with a neck pinch, and again hides the body.

Back at the computer, Jacquelyn finds the file, transfers it to the thumb drive and hides the drive in her scarf. Her mission accomplished, she returns to the entrance where the first clone searches her again – and again fails to find the drive. It looks like Jacquelyn is home free… But as she’s heading out, the clone grabs the ends of her scarf and pulls her back using it as a garrotte. Jacquelyn is pulled down onto a sofa, with the final helpless realization that even a top agent underestimates clones at her peril.

Includes the following:

• Disabling strikes
• Belly punches
• Neck chop
• Neck pinch
• Sleeper hold KO
• Long choke-outs with garrotte
• Rolling eyes
• Eye flutter
• Limp body

Also check out our Nicheclips store: https://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=99
Jensen Smythe

Post by Jensen Smythe »

darkins1de wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:21 pm Hi, i'm a big fan of your production . I've always liked sadistic videos with two female agents with fights and strangulation to death.

I like your models and your direction, I would to give you some feedback (my opinion) to improve your works

2) More intensity and struggle during the moves/strangulation (like twitching or more struggling before dying)

3) Death Stare after death : In 90% of death fetish videos the woman dies with her eyes wide open. In ALL your videos woman have their eyes closed. (You can take a survey to know the opinion of users)

I cant get a custom (800/900$ is too expensive for me) but I can give you these feedbacks to diversify your production. :approve: :pc:
Hi, and thanks for the feedback.

Re (1): stay tuned for some new movies coming soon. ;) But also, what elements would you like to see varied?

Re (2): I thought we put a fair amount of intensity/struggling in there, but I'd be interested to hear a bit more about what you mean. Are there any examples you have in mind?

Re (3): I remember when people used to do surveys on this. The results tended to be (as I remember), a small majority (around 60/40) in favor of open eyes. And for a long time nearly all producers indeed seemed to prefer open eyes. But I notice a few producers are doing closed eyes these days. It seems to me that makes for more variety, doesn't it?
zooz
What is your main fetish?: When the tables are turned on the confident henchwomen / villainess and lose.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To find and share content I'm interested in.
Referral: Google

Post by zooz »

darkins1de
What is your main fetish?: strangling
Why do you want to join this forum?: to exchange opinion
Referral: internet

Post by darkins1de »

Jensen Smythe wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:42 pm
darkins1de wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:21 pm Hi, i'm a big fan of your production . I've always liked sadistic videos with two female agents with fights and strangulation to death.

Hi, and thanks for the feedback.

Re (1): stay tuned for some new movies coming soon. ;) But also, what elements would you like to see varied?

Re (2): I thought we put a fair amount of intensity/struggling in there, but I'd be interested to hear a bit more about what you mean. Are there any examples you have in mind?

Re (3): I remember when people used to do surveys on this. The results tended to be (as I remember), a small majority (around 60/40) in favor of open eyes. And for a long time nearly all producers indeed seemed to prefer open eyes. But I notice a few producers are doing closed eyes these days. It seems to me that makes for more variety, doesn't it?
Hi, sorry for delay .

1) In my opinion your video are good but very predictable. The models change but the dynamics are always the same: an agent beats other one, then the victim reacts and kills her. All the videos i bought are like this. I'd like to see a different dynamic, less predictable. (For instance a dominant killer kills and humiliates other one or different stories)

2) Old Psycho Thrillers are, in my opinion, the reference point for those who want to produce good strangulation videos. A good mix of Intensity, struggling and sadism during the strangulation. See "The terrorists strike back" or "Terrorists strikes out" to understand what i say (the story is very similar to what you produce)

3) If you talk about "death fetish" the 90% of videos and producer prefers eyes open after death (Pst,Pkf,Chris Corner, Crimini Italiani, Crime House etc etc. ). If you reference is Sleeperkids , he produce a different target of video and all with
eyes closed. Variety is some videos with eyes close after death and other with open/shocked eyes. I prefer the second option but it's only my taste. I think the defeat of an agent is even more marked and humiliating in this way. You could add neck snap after death or other humilation limp scenes after the death of the agent. 1/2 min. would be a good addition.
The kind of video you produce needs more cruelty and sadism. It is a war between two agents fighting for their lives ;)

These are my feedbacks. I will continue to follow you :pc: :approve:
Jensen Smythe

Post by Jensen Smythe »

Hi there,

Thanks again for the feedback and sorry for the delay. There will be some new stuff coming soon with more variation in the storylines/scenarios, but they almost always have to follow something like the following form: either one-sided dominance; or alternating dominance; or A dominates B for the first part of the story, and then B dominates A for the second part. Again, any further details you'd like to see, do please expand.

FYI, there will be one eyes-open ending among the forthcoming releases too. ;)
Joe2

Post by Joe2 »

Hoping for updates in the new year!
Joe2

Post by Joe2 »

Hi! Are you still producing? hope so
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

I would have to agree. Personally, I'm not interested in choke outs unless they can be reasonably viewed as fatalities, and the open-eyes death stare clearly indicates that. Peril is always hottest when the penalty for losing/failing, is death.
Joe2

Post by Joe2 »

Ok, some of you don't like the style, but you don't have to keep repeating the same criticism.

Meanwhile, November:
Jensen Smythe wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 1:50 pm Hi there,

Thanks again for the feedback and sorry for the delay. There will be some new stuff coming soon with more variation in the storylines/scenarios, but they almost always have to follow something like the following form: either one-sided dominance; or alternating dominance; or A dominates B for the first part of the story, and then B dominates A for the second part. Again, any further details you'd like to see, do please expand.

FYI, there will be one eyes-open ending among the forthcoming releases too. ;)
What happened? Will there be updates?
Jensen Smythe

Post by Jensen Smythe »

New release: https://femmefatalefightclub.com/produc ... howdown-5/

Assassin-Showdown-005.jpg
Assassin-Showdown-005.jpg (1009.6 KiB) Viewed 4143 times
Terra Mizu is known among the world's elite assassins as the best in the business – a reputation Orias Bastet has decided she wants for herself. She sneaks into Terra's house and confronts her when she returns. When she beats 'the best', Orias says, she'll be seen as the world's top assassin.

Orias throws a jab, which Terra blocks easily, then two kicks, followed by a straight left, but Terra blocks again and counters with a right. Orias tries another left, followed by a low right to Terra's ribs, but again Terra blocks both. Infuriated by Terra smirking at her, Orias reaches down and draws a knife.

Terra only just dodges a sweeping downward slash, then blocks a side strike and delivers a palm strike to Orias' chest. Orias slashes down towards Terra's face, but Terra traps Orias's hand, then twists her wrist, forcing her to drop the knife. Terra kicks it away, but takes a haymaker leaving her stunned on her feet.

Now Orias is able to take her time pounding Terra with hooks and belly punches before unleashing an uppercut that drops her to her knees.

Orias calmly walks up to Terra and pushes her over with her foot, then applies a figure-4 sleeper hold till she loses consciousness. Or so it seems – Terra was just faking and bites Orias' inner thigh. Infuriated, Orias jumps on Terra and jams her fingers into Terra's carotid arteries until she passes out, after which she amuses herself playing with the limp body of the world's most deadly assassin.

However, as Orias leans in to gloat, Terra's eyes snap open and she hooks Orias from the ground, stunning her.

Terra squats next to Orias and clamps her hand over Orias' nose and mouth, so that she loses consciousness. Terra continues the punishment with a series of belly punches, followed by a long, painful belly claw, then drags her up by the hair. She launches a vicious knee into her stomach, followed by an uppercut and two hooks. Orias draws on her final reserves and launches a wild punch at Terra, who evades it, then slips a garrotte around Orias's neck and chokes her out.

Terra props up Orias's limp body and gloats at her defeat before letting it fall back to the floor and sauntering off to savour her victory.

Includes the following:

• Punches/blocks
• Kicks/blocks
• Knife attack/block/trap
• Hooks
• Uppercuts
• Belly punches
• Belly claw
• Hair pulling
• Biting
• Carotid press
• Figure-4 KO
• HOM
• Long choke-out with garrotte
• Rolling eyes
• Eye flutter
• Limp body

Also check out our Nicheclips store: https://nicheclips.com/shop.php?store_id=99
Jensen Smythe

Post by Jensen Smythe »

Hi everyone,

It's been a while since the last release, but we have about 30 movies going through postproduction featuring some amazing actresses, such as Coco, Sumiko and Jacquelyn Velvets, as well as Faith Shalynn, Mia Hope, Terra Mizu, Irene Silver, Constance and many more.

Also: all but a few have been shot on upgraded equipment, so you'll be seeing noticeable differences in production values and aesthetic.

Jensen
Jensen Smythe

Post by Jensen Smythe »

SSkykingDA wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:32 am

I would have to agree. Personally, I'm not interested in choke outs unless they can be reasonably viewed as fatalities, and the open-eyes death stare clearly indicates that. Peril is always hottest when the penalty for losing/failing, is death.
Thanks for the comment. As a matter of interest, is it that you think a closed-eye chokeout *can't* reasonably be viewed as a fatality - i.e. if the eyes are closed they *must* be alive?
Jensen Smythe

Post by Jensen Smythe »

New release: https://femmefatalefightclub.com/produc ... o-fight-4/

Forced-To-Fight-004.jpg
Forced-To-Fight-004.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 3138 times

We open on Chanel Yeoung, lying unconscious on the floor in an unfamiliar room. She wakes up and sees Devon D’Amo standing nearby. She’s been waiting for Chanel to wake up. Chanel approaches Devon and asks where they are. Devon says she doesn’t know where they are or how they got there. All she knows is that ‘they’ put them there for their amusement, and points to a camera on the wall. Chanel asks what amuses them. Devon replies: to see us fight.

Chanel suggests they refuse. Immediately, a piercing noise issues through hidden speakers, causing both of them to sink to the floor in agony. When the noise stops Devon tells them they have to fight. Extremely confident in her fighting skills, Chanel tells Devon that if they fight, she’ll win. We’ll see, Devon replies.

Devon throws a kick and several punches, but Chanel easily blocks them, and delivers a straight punch to Devon’s jaw. Infuriated, Devon tells her she’s beaten everyone else. Chanel again tells her not to fight, and again they’re subjected to the piercing noise. They have no choice, Devon tells her.

Chanel blocks her next pick, but Devon gets through with a belly punch and an elbow uppercut that sends Chanel to her knees, after which Devon slams her with a hook. Devon punches down to her face, but Chanel blocks the punch and kicks up, catching the back of Devon’s head and stunning her. Chanel jumps up and administers two hooks, a belly punch and an uppercut, sending Devon to the floor. Chanel walks round her and applies a figure-4 sleeper.

Once Devon is out, Chanel gets up and approaches the camera and asks the hidden audience if they’re happy. She demands to know who they are. But there’s no reply, and in the meantime Devon wakes up and approaches her from behind.

She gets Chanel in a sleeper hold and forces her to lose consciousness. But that isn’t enough, she decides. Irritated by her earlier defeat, she wakes Chanel up and applies first a belly claw, then a neck pinch to teach her a lesson. After she’s made her suffer appropriately, she drags Chanel up by her hair and knees her in the face, then follows up with two hooks, a belly punch and an enormous uppercut, sending Chanel to her knees.

Devon pushes over the defenceless Chanel with her foot, fastens her hands around her throat and slowly chokes her out.

Savouring her triumph, she briefly plays with Chanel’s limp body, then stands up and gloats over her, before sauntering away.

Includes the following:

• Punches/blocks
• Kicks/blocks
• Hooks
• Uppercuts
• Palm strike
• Neck compression KO
• Figure-4 KO
• Belly punches
• Belly claw
• Neck pinch
• Hair pulling
• Long choke-out with hands
• Rolling eyes
• Eye flutter
• Limp body
Jensen Smythe

Post by Jensen Smythe »

New release: https://femmefatalefightclub.com/produc ... n-drive-7/

Stolen-Drive-007.jpg
Stolen-Drive-007.jpg (1014.78 KiB) Viewed 2547 times
Andie is a former agent who has gone rogue and is now selling classified information to the highest bidder. She breaks into Agent Devon’s house intending to steal a thumb drive containing sensitive files and begins to rifle through the drawers, but Devon appears behind her and holds up the drive, challenging Andie to try and take it.

Andie attacks first but Devon easily blocks her punches and tells her she’s looking forward to humiliating her. Andie tries again and is rewarded by a devastating series of hooks belly, punches and uppercuts that leave her stunned on her feet. Dev-on then steps behind her and sends her to sleep with a chloroformed pad.

Devon calls her case officer to report the attack and is ordered to find out who sent Andie. She wakes Andie and drags her up by her hair, then subjects her to a series of belly punches and an extended belly claw. Still Andie refuses to talk, so she puts her in a sleeper hold and sends her to sleep again.

The case officer calls Devon back for an update, but she’s talking Andie wakes up and sneaks up behind her. When she turns round she’s only just able to block Andie’s hook, but not the belly punch and uppercut she follows up with.

It’s now Andie who takes Devon by the hair and delivers a devastating series of belly punches that send her to her knees. Andie pushes over the defenceless Devon with her foot, takes out a rope and slowly chokes her out.

Savouring her triumph, she plays with Devon’s limp body, then rolls her over and takes the drive she came for.

Includes the following:

• Punches/blocks
• Kicks/blocks
• Hooks
• Uppercuts
• Belly punches
• Belly claw
• Hair pulling
• Sleeper hold
• Chloroform
• Long choke-out with rope
• Rolling eyes
• Eye flutter
• Limp body

MOVIE UPDATES AT: https://femmefatalefightclub.com