PKF STUDIO UPDATES 2022

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

JohnM

Re: PKF STUDIO UPDATES 2022

Post by JohnM »

The Death of Laura
Starring Nova Maverick
Directed by JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

HD and 4K Versions Available

Content Warning: Pregnancy and very dark story.

Laura is a stay-at-home mom, her offspring at school, and husband, Clint, probably doing something to save the world as he often does. Safety always a worry, but they live miles out of town on 22 acres and don't get many visitors. Until today. She opens the door and is forced at gunpoint to stand in front of the man while he questions her about certain activities her husband was involved in. And while Clint keeps some secrets from her out of precaution, she did know about this one---a troubled time in his life, and more enemies made. But she kept quit. She was just...Laura, a mother, nearly 9 months pregnant with her 3rd, and she did not know anything about her husbands activities. He was not going to leave until he got what he wanted.

He forced her to strip at gunpoint, and she reluctantly did. Then, things got worse. He started to humiliate her, recording it all on his phone, he made her sit on his lap. All the while he wanted to call him by her husbands name. He recorded it all. Then forced her upstairs.

She knew what was going to happen but did it anyway. She had no choice--lives her on the line. Her family would come home after school--she wanted this man gone way before then. So she did what he wanted--a perverse sexual performance, calling this man her husbands name while sucking and fucking him. All the while, he recorded it on video. Why was he doing that? Blackmail? Her husband would understand--he would know she had to. But as he keeps fucking her, keeps tormenting her with his words, she breaks, and tells him what he needs to know. He is pleased, but does not let up and fucks her until he is finished.

He has her go in the the shower to clean up. Then she kneels on the floor of the shower, begging him to leave. She is so terrified, she pisses all over the floor. He then forced her to get him hard. He fucks her in her ass until he explodes inside her. Stepping out of the shower, he turns the gun toward her as she begs and pleads. He shoots her in the belly, cutting her off mid-word. She is shocked. She did not believe it would end this way--they he would actually take it this far. As she looks at her killer, he shoots her twice in the head. She slides to the shower floor.....dead. He takes some last video, then leaves.

Role Play & Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Pregnancy, Sexual Assault, Forced Sex, Forced Stripping, Forced Blowjob, Humiliation, Real Bladder Release, Shooting, Body Views, Foot Views.

Note: All actors are at least 18 at the time of filming. All characters in PKF films are represented as 18 or over.

PKF Studios adheres to USC 2257 record keeping requirements.

1920X1080 HD 60FPS MP4 Format
AND
3840X2160 4K 60FPS MP4 Format

PURCHASE OPTIONS AT: PKF UPDATES

Or Pre-fund an account through PKF Studios:
LEARN MORE

Purchasing or General Questions: CONTACT ME
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Pretty in Pink
Starring Ashley Lane
Directed by JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

4 Strangle Sequences!!!

A woman is about to leave for a fancy party. She sits in her pretty pink dress, checking her phone, then spends some time feeling her smooth, long neck. Her stalker, who was hiding in the room the entire time, emerges and wraps a ligature around her neck, strangling her until she is unconscious.

He then places her on a table and wakes her up by strangling her again. She struggles as she fights for air, her smooth legs dangling from the table, unable to get leverage. He keeps strangling her until she is unconscious. Then, he lifts her up off the table and carries her away.

She wakes up again, this time he is strangling her on the floor of her hotel room. She writhes and strains against the ligature as it digs into her soft long neck. Her face turns red as he cuts off her air. Once again, she passes out.

For the last time, she regains consciousness while being strangled. This time, she is in a chair, restrained with a rope around her waist, while a ligature is around her neck, cutting off her air once more. She struggles and fights as best she can, but to no avail. Eventually, and slowly, she dies eyes wide, mouth open.

He then takes her to the bedroom and slowly removes her clothing. He tastes her wet, warm juices, then slips his cock into her pussy and fucks the dead woman in multiple positions until he intensely shoots his load inside her.

Role Play & Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Attack, Garrote Strangle X4, Unconscious, Real Breath Play, Stripping, Fondling, Necro Fucking, Lifting, Carrying, Dragging, Nylons/Stockings/Thigh Highs, Feet Views, Body Views.

Note: All actors are at least 18 at the time of filming. All characters in PKF films are represented as 18 or over.

LEARN MORE

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Waiting For Her Mark
Starring Venus
Directed by JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

A spy waits in the bedroom of the marks house, planning to kill him as soon as he enters the room. She is a newer agent, and her boldness shows this as she sits in plain view with a determined aura about her. But the man knows she is waiting for him. He bursts into the room and tries to take her out, but she is fast and avoids his first attempt while sending shots back at him. He bolts out of the room and she gives chase, both returning fire. But ultimately, her inexperience has her backing away, cornering herself in the room allowing him to hit his mark--center of her mound. She goes down in shock and pain.

Now for the spoils.

He forced her to suck his cock. They always believe that somehow they will live through this if they comply and so she does so with willing reluctance, yet in great pain. When finished, she looks to him for an out, but instead he shoots her in the belly and she collapses on the bed, unconscious. This is exactly where he wants her.

He rips her shirt open, exposing the little assassins perky young breasts and from there, makes his way down to her pussy, looking over his well places shots as he does. Then it is time for a taste---and she tastes so good; he enjoys her for a time while thinking of how will will end this girls life. But first, he needs to get some information. As he slide his cock into her tight hole, she wakes up, agonizing in pain as he interrogates her. She makes him promise not to shoot her anymore so he agrees and she spills the deets.

Satisfied that she has giving all the info up, he says he will not shoot her anymore, then proceeds to stab her in the left breast. He just misses her heart, as she struggles for life--in shock at what just happened. He keeps fucking her. She looks to him for answers as her life ebbs and he responds by pulling the knife out--then promptly sticking it into her right breast. She moans in pain and maybe pleasure as he fucks her; now blood trickles out of her mouth.

But, he has one last surprise for her. Just after he unloads inside her he then shoves the 6 inch blade up into her pussy. Now blood is coming from her nose and mouth and she is in agony, but it quickly dissipates as massive internal hemorrhaging takes her young life away.

Role Play & Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Violence, Spy/Assassin,Forced BJ, Multi-Shooting, Pussy Shot, Multi Stabbing, Pussy Stabbing, Blood, Disheveled Clothing, Clothes Ripping, Stockings, Forced Sex, Body Views.

AND

LEARN MORE

Textual
What is your main fetish?: Young, inexperienced superheroines defeated and sexually humiliated.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I strongly believe story and character development really matter to the success of SHIP videos, and I'm here to advocate for that.
Referral: I don't even remember. I've been visiting this (or a version of this) forum for I think more than a decade.

Post by Textual »

I am watching "Die Watching" from PKF and what an amazing movie. A masterpiece. John, you did a wonderful job editing that, and to whoever wrote it: kudos. Tell us if you've written any other videos.
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Textual wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:33 pm I am watching "Die Watching" from PKF and what an amazing movie. A masterpiece. John, you did a wonderful job editing that, and to whoever wrote it: kudos. Tell us if you've written any other videos.
Thanks, though I don't think I have a movie called "Die Watching". But, send me the link, so I can see if somehow I released something and forgot. :-)

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

The Bad News
Starring Stella Pharris
Directed by JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

A teenage girl lays on a small sofa in a low budget hotel somewhere in the city. Her small form, bound and gagged. She is still in her schoolgirl uniform--what she was wearing when she was kidnapped the day before. The man sits next to her and tells her the good news. Her ransom has been paid. Unfortunately, he also has bad bad news. She cannot live. Then he quickly wraps a clear plastic bag around her head and she slowly suffocates. At first, she struggles wildly, but over time, slows down until, she is not longer moving. The man lifts her up and takes her upstairs.

He flops her on the bed, then slowly undresses her. Once she is naked, he leaves to tell his bosses the job is complete. He comes back, with his clothes off, decided to take some special time for himself. He fucks the girls mouth for a bit, then spends the rest of the time fucking her cute, dead, young corpse until he sprays his load all over her supple breasts.

Role Play & Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Teenage/Young, Schoolgirl, Bound, Gagged, Bagging, Carrying, Stripping, Necro BJ, Necro, Postmortem, Body Play, Cum Shot, Body Views, Foot Views.

LEARN MORE

1920X1080 HD MP4 Format

Textual
What is your main fetish?: Young, inexperienced superheroines defeated and sexually humiliated.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I strongly believe story and character development really matter to the success of SHIP videos, and I'm here to advocate for that.
Referral: I don't even remember. I've been visiting this (or a version of this) forum for I think more than a decade.

Post by Textual »

JohnM wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:42 pm
Textual wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:33 pm I am watching "Die Watching" from PKF and what an amazing movie. A masterpiece. John, you did a wonderful job editing that, and to whoever wrote it: kudos. Tell us if you've written any other videos.
Thanks, though I don't think I have a movie called "Die Watching". But, send me the link, so I can see if somehow I released something and forgot. :-)
I meant "Die Together"! Amazing.
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Suicide Morgue
Starring Raven Alexis
Directed By JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

Note: Restoration Edit/1440X1080 Upscale and Upgraded to 60FPS

Raven, distraught after receiving bad grades finds a gun and shoots herself.

Later, in the morgue, our lucky morgue guy cleans her up and does an exam. During the process, he takes more and more liberties with her gorgeous body--fondling her breasts, fingering her pussy and at one point, even putting her hand in his pants.

After rolling her over and back again, he decides he must have her and fucks her until he orgasms inside her cold dead pussy.

Still, she was one of the hottest lays he had in a few days, and anxiously cleans her up before the next shift arrive.

Role Play & Fetish Elements: Nudity, Suicide Gunshot to Head, Strong Sexual Content, Postmortem, PM Sex, Foot Views, Body Views.

1440X1080 60FPS MP4 Format

LEARN MORE

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Threesome Surprise 3
Starring Penny Lay and Moka Mora
Directed by JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

Penny has arranged for a professional killer to murder her in a grand style, taking her best friend with her in the process.

Penny has convinced Moka, her best friend to come over for some lesbian experimentation and they go hat it hot and heavy, exploring each other, licking and using strap on's. But Penny has a surprise for her friend and blindfolds her.

The killer comes in and it becomes a threesome, with all sorts of sexual interchanges between them. It cumulates in Penny, shooting her blindfolded friend in the head, killing her and leaving a large glop of gore on the wall behind her. She is shot a couple more times in the chest for good measure and the sex continues, this time with Moka, a very dead participant in the threesome.

Eventually, it is time for the killer to give Penny her wish, and he shoots her in the head. Then he spends the rest of the time fucking the dead girls and playing with their feet.

Role Play & Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Lesbian, Kissing, Toe Sucking, BlowJob, Strap-on, 3-Way, Cumshot X2, Headshot X2, Shooting, Necro, Foot Fetish, Posing, Views, Foot Views.

LEARN MORE

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Housemate Strangles
Starring Cherish and Jane
Directed By JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

Note: Restoration Edit/1440X1080 Upscale and Upgraded to 60FPS

Cherish finishes getting ready. I the living room she is attacked by a psychotic stranger and knocked out. He slowly strips her, then explores her unconscious body. When he tries to fuck her, she waked up. He wraps a thin cord around her neck. She struggles violently, but he is much stronger. She puts up a good fight, but slowly succumbs. He lifts up her body, glistening in sweat and lays her on the bed. Then, he hears a noise.

Jane enters her apartment with a bag or groceries and is instantly attacked. He gets her on the couch and wraps a thin garrote around her neck as she kicks and fights. Her tongue lashes out for air as her body heaves and spasms. But, she is no match for the killer. Once she is dead he takes her into the bedroom and lays her buy her roommate. He partially strips her, then finishes what he started with her roommate. When he is finished, he leaves both girls embracing each other on the bed.

Role Play & Fetish Elements: Sexual Content, Young/Teenage, Unconscious, Lifting, Stripping, Fondling, Garrote Strangling X2, Necro, Body Views.

1440X1080 60FPS MP4 Format

LEARN MORE

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Creep Conquers Helena
Starring Petra
Directed by JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

Helena enters an abandoned warehouse, a purported hideout for a creep that has been stalking, raping and strangling young women in the local area. Disguised as the creeps ideal target, she draws him out and then takes him on. Unfortunately, he is stronger than her, and she fails. In trouble, she hopes to survive the ordeal and summits to a brutal sexual assault and humiliation--all streamed to his sicko fanbase. In the end, he strangles her until she is unconscious and leaves her to live another day.

But Helena cannot let this pass and several days later, she returns, geared up and ready to take him down for real. This time, the man grovels at her feet, but it is only a ruse and a fight ensues. They struggle and just as she is about to get her weapon and take him out for good--he brains her with a cast iron skillet. This is devastating and takes all the fight out or her. Now, he possesses her weapon and streams live video with his phone as he orders her to strip and ultimately submit to him.

Humiliation upon humiliation as Helena must bend to this mans will. Opportunities to get her crossbow back are missed during the long episode of rape and degradation. In a Hail Mary, she bits his cock, but nothing seems to slow him down and he has her in his sights, using her own crossbow, he is ready to end her. But she begs and begs and pleads and pisses herself until he relents. He pushes her up against the fence, fucks her more, then back to some other positions until finally, he has her in reverse cowgirl and grabs her throat. He takes his sweet time fucking her and hand strangling the life out of her. She slowly dies and when finally, she is just a blank staring, floppy, limp, shell of a failed superhero bitch, he empties his load deep inside her cunt.

He pushes her corpse off of him and then spends a few minutes streaming images of her dead, destroyed body to his fans. Later, he snuggles up next to her cooling corpse for a nice long well-deserved nap after such hard work.

Role Play & Fetish Elements: Explicit Sexual Content, Attack, Superheroine, Sexual Assault, Fighting, Beating, Hit in the Head, Bladder Release X2, Disheveled Clothing, Humiliation, Crying, Begging, Hand Strangling non-Fatal, Unconscious, Forced BJ, Forced Sex, Hand Strangling, Stripping, Boots, Body Views, Foot Views.

AND

LEARN MORE

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Beautiful Rachel
Starring Rachel James
Produced by JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

Note: 1920X1080 Native Encode/Restoration Edit/60FPS Up-conversion

A young woman, Rachel, has arrived at the morgue with no apparent cause of death.

Morgue Tech Javier removes her from the bag and begins taking pictures. He strips the clothes off, uses a black light to father evidence, as well as samples of hair, vaginal and mouth swabs, fingernail and toenail scrapings.

He massages the breast for any abnormalities. With his examination finished he drapes a cloth over her.

Role Play & Fetish Elements: Sexual Content, Morgue, Stripping, Rigor mortis, Black Light, Nudity, Finger Prints, Fingernail Scrapings, Hair Samples, Head block, Swabbing Mouth & Pussy, Body Views, Foot Views, Toe Tag, Dead, Death.

LEARN MORE

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Target: Single Mom
Starring Ashlynne
Directed by JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

It's the end of her shift and a struggling young single mom thanks her own mom for watching her kids, something that has been of frequency these last few weeks after her break up with her ex. After she found out about some of the shit he was into, she threw him out of the house, but that left her struggling to be a parent and hold a job. She has hopes that she will get a new job, that will allow her to be there for them, but in the mean time, her mom fills the gap.

Wrapping up the phone call, she heads out, but hears a noise. She only has moments to be nervous before the man behind her quickly and silence wraps a garrote tightly around her neck. He begins to kill her with deadly efficiency. While she struggle valiantly, he can feel her warm body gyrate and thump against him and can tell each moment as her body functions fade. Ultimately, she is a still lifeless body resting against him. He shoves the dead woman off of him--she thuds on the floor face down. He pulls her phone out, checking who that last call was too---he may have to take care of loose ends if the client so instructs. In the meantime he informs the client the deed is done.

He flops her onto her back, stripping her clothing off without regard for the corpses comfort. He leaves and later returns with plastic sheeting, of which he has much in supply for his "painting" business. He straightens her out, then rolls her up. As he drags her out he makes a mental note of anything he still needs to clean before he ghosts the scene.

Role Play & Fetish Elements: Attack, Garrote Strangle, Real Breath Play, Stripping, Dragging, Feet Views, Body Views.

1920X1080 HD MP4 Format
AND
3840X2160 4K MP4 Format

LEARN MORE

JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Stephie Dies a Lot
Directed and Starring: Stephie Staar
Produced by JohnM

LINK TO VIDEO PREVIEW

34 SLOW DEATH SCENES!!!

Here is a series of Gun-Fun deaths I had Stephie shoot while in quarantine during the early days of 2020. There are 3 outfit changes. Each of the 34 single shot death scenes is slow and drawn out. Some excellent sexy acting from Stephie!!!

Role Play & Fetish Elements: Gun-Fun, 34 Death Scenes, Slow Death.

Noe:  All actors are at least 18 at the time of filming. All characters in PKF films are represented as 18 or over.

1920X1080 HD MP4 Format

LEARN MORE

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Do you have any single-video purchase options that don't require cryptocurrency?