Sexy Latin Amazon - BLOG

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SLA
What is your main fetish?: sexy and warrior latin girls.
dressed in miniskirts, boots, accessories, firearms, sensual deaths.
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.
Referral: I have known this site thanks to deadskirts.com

New publications

Post by SLA »

MORE MODELS:
WWW.SEXYLATINAMAZON.BLOGSPOT.COM

Hello my dear friends.
I am here to invite you to visit our blog www.sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com
For those who don't know him yet, I just published more news about our acting cast in the most recent chapter ANNIHILATOR

https://slaproductions.gumroad.com/l/xy ... 0NjQuMA..
Do not forget to leave your comments.

Greetings
Mayra Divine
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
Nebuchadnezzar

Re: Sexy Latin Amazon - BLOG

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Yurimar is very pretty. I hope we see her in more films soon.
resumes1

Post by resumes1 »

When will we see Iuraly again?
SLA
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.

Post by SLA »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:58 pm Yurimar is very pretty. I hope we see her in more films soon.

She is one of the actresses of THE INTERROGATION

I wish you enjoy the video.
Kisses! :X

Mayra Divine
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
SLA

Post by SLA »

resumes1 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:12 pm When will we see Iuraly again?
We'll be letting you know when she's in a new chapter.

greetings friend :love:

Mayra Divine
SLA

Post by SLA »

Hello friends how are you?
At SLA we are working on our website. updating everything so that as users they are much more comfortable and confident.
We are working on it.
These days they may not be able to open the web page (eventually) for the same reason.
But those who want to continue shopping, remember that we have the Gumroad platform where all our recent videos are.
https://app.gumroad.com/slaproductions?sort=newest

Also enter the blog and you will find updates, download videos and SLA news.
www.sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com

At the moment the email we have available is sexylatinamazons@gmail.com
you can write to me with confidence.

A thousand apologies to all for the inconvenience.

A kiss to all.

Mayra Divine

heyhey522022

Post by heyhey522022 »

Hi, Mayra, does the above pic mean that you are working on an outer space adventure? :clap: :clap:
SLA

Post by SLA »

heyhey522022 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:34 pm Hola, Mayra, ¿la foto de arriba significa que estás trabajando en una aventura en el espacio exterior? :clap: :clap: [/cita]

Hello! It was a camera test for the realization of a new theme, but at the moment we have many videos to make and after that we will be recording Space Amazon. It is also because they are videos that take a long time to edit, and now we are working on editing some videos to deliver to some clients. a hug.