Black Nylons New Releases

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Re: Black Nylons New Releases

Post by tommygun »

She seems to have slid into more of a biker chick sort of life, not doing actor work that I know of at this point. But you're right, she was a good actress when she put her mind to it...
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Thanks for the information, Tommy. Appreciate it. I remember seeing her in a video several years ago and thinking, WOW!
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

A new extended strangling story...."Jealous Rage!"

Busty Amanda Foxx gets super pissed at arrogant Quinn Taylor and twists a phone charger cord around Quinn's neck. Quinn fights hard, pulling Amanda onto the couch, and then the floor. But Amanda just gets a better angle and finally Quinn's brain begins buzzing its final consciousness.

After Amanda's sure she's dead, she takes off Quinn's top and pantyhose, leaving her sort of "exposed" as our unrepentant killer lady enjoys another glass of wine.

It's available for download at GumRoad along with more pics and a free short preview clip!
---------------
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

I'm still experimenting with the Previews page, and so I've lengthened the free clip from "Jealous Rage." Would love to hear your thoughts about the Previews idea and your reaction to the first one of them, either here on the board or directly to my email, blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com. Thanks!

/tg
---------------
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

'Jealous Rage' delivers on showcasing the sexy strangling of Quinn Taylor
- which, in itself, would be good enough for me -
but it also culminates with a few precious money shots of her angrily garrotted exposed 'corpse'.

I'll be honest.. the overhead shot zooming slowly back was so good that I wish it had lingered a lot longer...
but it is in the movie... so that scene can and definitely will be getting paused quite a lot in my house.

Amanda and Quinn both performed extremely well together at defining their respective characters...
it's very obvious in those fun outtakes that the two got along extremely well.

I must say, Tom... having just sat and watched the behind-the-scenes footage following the film
- Quinn Taylor has always come across as the perfect woman to make one of these movies with -
throwing herself with fantastically uninhibited enthusiasm into each scene... she must be a dream to work with?
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Consigni, yes, Quinn is fun to work with. She did her first clip some time ago, and was very nervous about it. Over time, however, she really settled into it all. Unfortunately, she had two really terrible bouts with COVID, and it has taken a toll on her in a number of ways. Talked to her last week and she says things are better, but still not quite right. Would love to shoot again if I can get down Florida way early next year...
---------------
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

It would be fabulous if you two were to get together again.

Although, I should stipulate...
my ideal is to see Quinn getting garrotted whilst sitting in an upright position
- the killer searching her body only to reveal she wasn't wearing a bra that day -
before you fly off to Florida shooting her to bits and plastering blood everywhere.

I know what you're like, Tom... LOL!
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

LOL.... Well, Quinn and I are definitely working out a get-together after the first of the year... So, I'll be happy to work in a good garroting for you if you drop me a rough outline of how you'd like that scene to go...

However, I must add that these scenarios lose a lot of money! I don't have any real following in the community for strangling clips, since I never did any in the past until I got entranced with the pain shown in "Atomic Blonde" and a couple of mainstream films. I've been trying to get some of that fantastic anguish into a clip or two since then, but it's tough going in the marketplace. Too many good strangling clips out there continuously, I guess.

Anyway, Quinn did a great job on this one Image,
and we learned a lot about the set ups. Can't wait to get her all visibly wet and excited in the next one as she struggles with the last bit of oxygen in her brain...

And if anyone has any feedback to help get these right, drop me a note! (blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com)
---------------
meerkat
What is your main fetish?: necro fetish, headshots.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because i've been lurking for so long and I want to finally participate in chats, etc.
Referral: nope, just browsed and found the site.

Post by meerkat »

I for one can't wait to see Quinn's naked body being riddled by bullets, just like the usual and beloved BlackNylons movies!
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

tommygun wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:11 pm LOL.... Well, Quinn and I are definitely working out a get-together after the first of the year... So, I'll be happy to work in a good garroting for you if you drop me a rough outline of how you'd like that scene to go...

However, I must add that these scenarios lose a lot of money! I don't have any real following in the community for strangling clips, since I never did any in the past until I got entranced with the pain shown in "Atomic Blonde" and a couple of mainstream films. I've been trying to get some of that fantastic anguish into a clip or two since then, but it's tough going in the marketplace. Too many good strangling clips out there continuously, I guess.

Anyway, Quinn did a great job on this one Image,
and we learned a lot about the set ups. Can't wait to get her all visibly wet and excited in the next one as she struggles with the last bit of oxygen in her brain...

And if anyone has any feedback to help get these right, drop me a note! (blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com)
Strangulation is the most intimate method of killing, it's up close and personal, and it takes time for her body to shut down. The struggle, the sweat, the facial expressions, the kicking legs. All of it is so hot!

BTW, that's a really nice, tight garrote!
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Yes, totally agree.... The actor needs to feel it, the cord around her neck, and the panic, the physical reactions to it all... Thanks!
---------------
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

tommygun wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:32 am Yes, totally agree.... The actor needs to feel it, the cord around her neck, and the panic, the physical reactions to it all... Thanks!
If she feels it anymore, she probably won't be feeling anything anymore! The only rival I've seen to Lynda for tight garrotes!
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

I need to find a new photo hosting service, because Imgur is now using AI to censor the pictures that one puts into their system. I've got a good one of her after the garrote has been taken away as well..! And Amanda also likes to get strangled, so she's a great killer, understanding the whole process so well. It was fun working with the two of them...
---------------
Storm9

Post by Storm9 »

Tommy;

I have been using one
imgbb.com

Don't know if it will fit your needs but maybe give it a look
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Tommy,

I've had decent luck with Imagebam. My recent White Wolf posts will give you an idea of what to expect with them. I used to use mediafire but you can't hot link with them anymore.

Max