Black Nylons New Releases

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Re: Black Nylons New Releases

Post by tommygun »

The scripts have been updated with various changes. It's not too late to take a look and forward a comment or two. And your e-mail will still be entered in the drawing for a free clip after the shoot is completed... I've enjoyed the thoughts people have shared!

I'm excited about our newest cast member....

Can't wait to shoot her. A number of times.
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
ilovebellyshooting
What is your main fetish?: Belly shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love producers and their hard work.
Referral: I found it from producers of clips

Post by ilovebellyshooting »

Please make one movie in which she oils her belly with body oil then gets shot from around her belly button :pc: :pc:
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

The new stories are looking good, Tom.

'The Girl In Room 13' sounds as though it's right up my alley.
A couple of unscrupulous business women getting gunned down for greed.
I'm genuinely excited to see how the new girl, Krysta, reacts to the sting of hot lead;
and watching her sexy body being stripped when she's playing dead.

Quinn's arrogant wife being strangled by a jealous love rival - her corpse exposed in a puddle of urine -
is also managing to push all the right buttons.

The other 2 stories are most suited to those who enjoy their steaks exceedingly rare and bloody.
Although I'm vegetarian, I believe it's better having such choices available from a veritable feast upon the table.
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay in the community.
Referral: Internet browsing

Post by Awol Nate »

tommygun wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:16 pm
I'm excited about our newest cast member....

Can't wait to shoot her. A number of times.
Wow who is that???
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

She's my new find...! Great gal and eager to learn more about the genre!
---------------
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.

Post by Awol Nate »

tommygun wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:31 am She's my new find...! Great gal and eager to learn more about the genre!
Get a feel for her strengths - if she's a good peril performer, I might be able to use her in my material!! She looks busty enough for my tastes. :)
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Will do... And I think that she's pretty open-minded about things. Haven't specifically talked to her about your tastes, but I'm guessing that she'd be ok with it. She's very mature and responsible.
---------------
Awol Nate

Post by Awol Nate »

tommygun wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:18 am Will do... And I think that she's pretty open-minded about things. Haven't specifically talked to her about your tastes, but I'm guessing that she'd be ok with it. She's very mature and responsible.
Awesome!! I'll start thinking up something! Do you know if she's had any augmentation done? I only want natural beauties. 😁
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

"Girl in Room 13"

Nate, well, I do know you only want the natural ones. Stella Stone is sort of a hybrid (LOL). She had a couple of kids and her full natural breasts began to sag. So she had an enhancement that lifted them back to a delightful angle. Obviously, you'll have to decide for yourself, but here's an upright picture and close up of her in the new clip "Girl in Room 13" that I'm hoping to release in a few weeks...

---------------
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Whatever else should happen to be in this movie, Tom,
I'll be making my purchase the second I see it on site.

Stella does such a wonderfully exposed against her wishes death stare behind those cool glasses
- and also allows her character's topless corpse to be propped against the wall for additional sexual humiliation -
I really must enthusiastically applaud her obvious instinct for our genre and admirably fun spirit to play along.

When I read the scripts, some of my expectations for the final films were admittedly unrealistically high.
Stella Stone has managed to exceed one of them.
You've struck gold with her, Tom!
Awol Nate

Post by Awol Nate »

She looks amazing!!! I don't see any scarring, so that's a good thing. So long as she didn't get implants, her breasts should jiggle and bounce naturally. I'm more opposed to implants because breasts look way too fake and stiff with implants.

I'm going to have to try and put something together with her in the next few months. :)
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Thanks, Nate. I can assure you that her breasts move in the most wonderful, sensual way.

I'm going to do an "I, the Jury" scene with her next month. She'll have a pencil skirt on, with a very silky blouse and no bra, so we can see the full breasts move in that erotic way as they strain against the fabric. Then she'll slowly take it all off in a seduction scene...

I've sent you a link to the first scene from the "Girl in Room 13," so you can get a feel for her.., so to speak...
---------------
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Post by G-Man »

Hey Folks,
I have been a big fan of TG's videos since he has started "Black Nylons".
I got to say this new video "Girl in Room 13" he's coming out with soon has got the G-Man very excited!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:
Especially after sending me a quick teaser video before any deaths and that's a very cruel thing to do to me!!! :mad:
Plus I got to see who's playing the other victim... and both victims are pushing all my fetish buttons... :twisted:
Two hot hot hot busty long haired blondes and wearing... white skimpy lingerie /stockings... half-cup bra,
business suit and glasses!!! I'm looking forward in seeing this one!!! :approve: :approve: :approve:

TG_02.jpg
TG_02.jpg (84.99 KiB) Viewed 3178 times
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
Awol Nate

Post by Awol Nate »

G-Man wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:52 pm Hey Folks,
I have been a big fan of TG's videos since he has started "Black Nylons".
I got to say this new video "Girl in Room 13" he's coming out with soon has got the G-Man very excited!!! :excited: :excited: :excited:
Especially after sending me a quick teaser video before any deaths and that's a very cruel thing to do to me!!! :mad:
Plus I got to see who's playing the other victim... and both victims are pushing all my fetish buttons...
Two hot hot hot busty long haired blondes and wearing... white skimpy lingerie /stockings... half-cup bra,
business suit and glasses!!! I'm looking forward in seeing this one!!! :approve: :approve: :approve:

TG_02.jpg
Wowzers!!! Tommygun's got the busty-as-fuck ladies!! I love that his actresses are slightly older than most actresses in this fetish niche!! Being an older guy myself, I am much more aroused by his selection!!!! Nice!!
jovee
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shootings & stabbings
Why do you want to join this forum?: To interact with other persons that like the same things that i like.
Referral: about susyfight.com

Post by jovee »

Got me interested! :yes: I'll get my popcorn ready! :pc: