NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

mmm

Re: NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

Post by mmm »

who did topless in films ???
chubodr
What is your main fetish?: Death stares and sexy women acting dead.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It's the adequate forum for my particular taste in this fetish.
Referral: I read about this forum in Bluestone webpage. I had a silver subscription two years ago.

Post by chubodr »

Great, Mayra ! I hope you shot death stares like first Mafia War.
Thanks to all your job team.
SLA
What is your main fetish?: sexy and warrior latin girls.
dressed in miniskirts, boots, accessories, firearms, sensual deaths.
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.
Referral: I have known this site thanks to deadskirts.com

Post by SLA »

mmm wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:56 pm who did topless in films ???
Hi, friend.
3 of them...
Krisby, Yurimar and Yuri.
This chapter will be very hot!
A hug.

Mayra Divine
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
SLA
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.

Post by SLA »

chubodr wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:56 pm Great, Mayra ! I hope you shot death stares like first Mafia War.
Hello my dear friend

Thanks for writing to us, yes of course, this video contains everything and definitely... we have added this detail.
It is Yuri and Yurimar, who after fighting for their lives, end up dying and falling dead with their glowing eyes open.

More pics https://sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com/
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

SLA wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:20 pm
chubodr wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:56 pm Great, Mayra ! I hope you shot death stares like first Mafia War.
Hello my dear friend

Thanks for writing to us, yes of course, this video contains everything and definitely... we have added this detail.
It is Yuri and Yurimar, who after fighting for their lives, end up dying and falling dead with their glowing eyes open.

More pics https://sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com/
Death stares are a key element because it confirms fatality.
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

I saw some trailer on YouTube. I am eagerly awaiting this video. :razz:

J'ai vue quelque bande annonce sur YouTube. J'attend cette vidéo avec impatience. :razz:
SLA

Post by SLA »

denis wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:18 am I saw some trailer on YouTube. I am eagerly awaiting this video. :razz:

J'ai vue quelque bande annonce sur YouTube. J'attend cette vidéo avec impatience. :razz:
Hello my dear friend, there are some advances but we have not released the trailer yet.
This week we will be uploading it, I'll talk more about it this weekend.

Cheers
Mayra Divine.
meerkat
What is your main fetish?: necro fetish, headshots.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because i've been lurking for so long and I want to finally participate in chats, etc.
Referral: nope, just browsed and found the site.

Post by meerkat »

SLA wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:25 am
Hi, friend.
3 of them...
A hug.

Mayra Divine
Yuri!
Thank you for this, Mayra.
I will surely buy the clip.
Please release it very soon! :D
SLA

Post by SLA »

meerkat wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:23 pm
SLA wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:25 am
Hi, friend.
3 of them...
A hug.

Mayra Divine
Yuri!
Thank you for this, Mayra.
I will surely buy the clip.
Please release it very soon! :D
You have nothing to be thankful for, I am delighted to be able to answer you.
Yeah right if! This week we will be publishing the trailer of this long-awaited chapter.

A hug
Mayra Divine
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

[/quote]

Hello my dear friend, there are some advances but we have not released the trailer yet.
This week we will be uploading it, I'll talk more about it this weekend.
Cheers
Mayra Divine.
[/quote]
merci
heyhey522022

Post by heyhey522022 »

This video looks like it will be fantastic! Count me in! :clap: :clap:
SLA

Post by SLA »

heyhey522022 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:01 pm This video looks like it will be fantastic! Count me in! :clap: :clap:
We hoped to have the trailer this weekend, but we have a lot of things to do, tomorrow we're recording a new chapter with the Foxxys and Valkyries Commandos in a new location (I could do a surprise live broadcast) and well, back to the topic... It's That is why we have not yet uploaded the Mafia War trailer, the video is almost ready but the trailer is missing.
We are working for something better my dear friend.
A hug and... thank you for taking the time and writing to us.

Mayra Divine and SLA team
chubodr
What is your main fetish?: Death stares and sexy women acting dead.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It's the adequate forum for my particular taste in this fetish.
Referral: I read about this forum in Bluestone webpage. I had a silver subscription two years ago.

Post by chubodr »

Hi, Mayra. I hope you are ok and ready to receive a happy new year. I watched a new trailer for Real State Mortal Bussiness, but I don´t see anything in your website. Actually, there are not new videos since last month. Are you planning to release productions next days ?
A big hug for you.
SLA

Post by SLA »

Hello friends!
Finally we have on our website our new video titled
REAL STATE MORTAL BUSINESS

Dinora Delgado is a beautiful and sexy Real Estate agent. She is a very successful woman in her business, but she will be involved in a story of revenge and murder along with other beautiful and sexy women. In this story, the SLA actresses show great sensuality in their performance and that stands out with the sexy and hot outfit that they wear in this entertaining and sensual story written by Ric delCampo. Watch the full video in our web:
WWW.SEXYLATINAMAZON.COM

TRAILER
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

'Real State, Mortal Business' is the first movie I've seen from SLA.

I like the fact that a silenced pistol was used, that there was little blood and single small bullet wounds.
I'd certainly consider purchasing other stories of this ilk.
A little body handling and some nudity would also be nice in future productions.

The two girls gunned down in the bathtub really need to appear in a follow-up film together
- their dead bodies dragged together for the finale.

In some alternate universe they are once again silently taken out
- dressed in similar apparel and still sporting those tidy single bullet wounds -
but in this world they're a pair of startled wide eyed corpses humiliated in death by a searching boob exposing killer.