NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SLA
What is your main fetish?: sexy and warrior latin girls.
dressed in miniskirts, boots, accessories, firearms, sensual deaths.
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.
Referral: I have known this site thanks to deadskirts.com

Re: NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

Post by SLA »

hello hello friends... tell you something? 😊 We are a few hours away from uploading our new chapter titled DEADLY ESCAPE We already have the trailer

and also a behind the scenes so you can enjoy a little as well as us production and the entire cast of actresses always enjoy and have fun while we record exciting chapters Here is the link behind the scenes soon it will be on our website ready to download
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

We wait :razz:

On attend :razz:
BCharco
What is your main fetish?: I love warrior women. Particularly brave Amazons fighting with a blade. I love mass battles the most beautiful to see, for me, is a proud Amazon riding her horse with her naked legs and bare feet…. I love too the today’s women soldiers…
Why do you want to join this forum?: My purpose is to share the stories I write and to be aware of the movies productions. I like to share my impressions with the people of this community.
Referral: I found Femme Fatalities when Deadskirts was stopped, by searching on google.

Post by BCharco »

Hello Dear Mayra,

I just purchased the new movie…. Just Excellent ! 🙏🏼 👌🏼
Thanks again so much for your work !

All the best for the young warriors from Lima 😊💪🏼
Kisses all of you 😘

Bernard 😀
SLA
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.

Post by SLA »

denis wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 8:57 am We wait :razz:

On attend :razz:

We already have it online, you can download it on our website
http://sexylatinamazon.com

Kisses 🥰
The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
denis
What is your main fetish?: shooting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a member of buestone and commented the videos is very interested
denis

Post by denis »

Yes I know, I downloaded it. Beautiful video :clap:

Oui je sais, je l'ai télécharger. Belle vidéo :clap:
heyhey522022

Post by heyhey522022 »

Fantastic video, actresses are beautiful and sexy! :clap: :clap:
MidCleric

Re: CASTING APRIL 2022 - REEL

Post by MidCleric »

SLA wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:19 pm Hello friends of FF. I am here to share with you this reel of the casting at Sexy Latin Amazon.

During the next few days I will be uploading the casting of each actress that appears in this reel... so pay attention my dear friends.

I hope you like it.

To request your personalized video you can write to sales@sexylatinamazon.com

Kisses. :X
Mayra Divine

Hey hi, I just want to ask if you are going to upload the rest of the videos for the casting? The one you uploaded was really cool
SLA

Re: ¡NUEVO! Vídeos de Sexy Latin Amazon.

Post by SLA »

denis wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 10:59 am Yes I know, I downloaded it. Beautiful video :clap:

Oui je sais, je l'ai télécharger. Belle vidéo :clap:

Thank you Denis for your purchase, thank you for trusting us, I'm glad you liked the video Greetings my dear friend. :X
SLA

Post by SLA »

heyhey522022 wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 12:51 pm Fantastic video, actresses are beautiful and sexy! :clap: :clap:
:love: THANK YOU SO MUCH MY FRIEND :love:

:X
MAYRA DIVINE
SLA

Re: CASTING ABRIL DE 2022 - CARRETE

Post by SLA »

MidCleric wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 12:00 am
SLA wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:19 pm Hola amigos de FF. Estoy aquí para compartir con ustedes este carrete del casting en Sexy Latin Amazon. Durante los próximos días subiré el casting de cada actriz que aparezca en este carrete... así que prestad atención, mis queridos amigos. Espero que os guste. Para solicitar tu vídeo personalizado, puedes escribir a sales@sexylatinamazon.com Besos. :X Mayra Divine [medios]https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=qjYpb620ioQ[/media] [/cita] Hola, solo quiero preguntarte si vas a subir el resto de los vídeos para el casting. El que subiste fue genial [/cita]

hello! yes, just today more behind the scenes of this casting is being uploaded :love: :love: :love:
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

Hello Mayra. I really like the casting videos. Are there any more?
mmm

Post by mmm »

when uploading the new video ???
SLA

Post by SLA »

Hello my dear friends 😊 We already have a new chapter in SLA and it's one of my favorites... it's already online and it's having a great success! 💯👏 I recommend them 100%

Tania is an elite warrior of the Black Guerrillas and has the
mission to enter a house that works as a Valkyrie base and
steal as much information as posible, but first she must
face the Valkyrie warriors who are in the house. The mission
for Tania is difficult and there is little chance of success, but
she Tania will do the mission with courage and a hail of
bullets and death.
Watch the full story with full action and sexy warriors on our
www.sexylatinamazon.com

andies

Post by andies »

Hello, is the movie online ? I can´t find it on your website
Greetings Andreas
heyhey522022

Post by heyhey522022 »

Mayra, the new video is not available on your website, as far as I can tell.