NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SLA
What is your main fetish?: sexy and warrior latin girls.
dressed in miniskirts, boots, accessories, firearms, sensual deaths.
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.
Referral: I have known this site thanks to deadskirts.com

Re: NEW! Videos by Sexy Latin Amazon.

Post by SLA »

Hello my dear friends and FF.
I hope you are fine :)
I tell you that today we upload a new video to our website www.sexylatinamazon.com

You can already see the trailer on our youtube channel.

Here is a brief summary of our new video.

Kisses
Mayra Divine

A Valkyrie warrior has been captured by the Black Guerrillas under the command of Madame X, a bloodthirsty and sadistic commander who will subject the prisoner to torture to reveal the secret plans of the Valkyries. Despite the blows and torture, the beautiful Valkyrie warrior will try to free herself and eliminate Madame X and her henchwomen, unleashing a bloody fight to the death. This is another new story full of action and beautiful women that you can watch on our website.

Video Full HD 1920 x 1080
Format: MP4
Price US$ 12.80
Time: 14 Minutes 12 seconds.
Size: 1.1 Gb

TRAILER:

The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
resumes1

Post by resumes1 »

The website is not allowing a purchase of the video. After hitting "BUY" the screen comes down.
mmm

Post by mmm »

Will Meghan and Sthephanie Venturo be in the next videos ???
Amazon Hunter

Post by Amazon Hunter »

du you plan some more classical amazon videos?
SLA
Why do you want to join this forum?: We produce videos with fetish content (sexy Latinas facing struggles, fighting until death) and we want to share it with you and the members of this site.

NEW VIDEO. THE FINAL FIGTH

Post by SLA »

Four female Valkyrie warriors have survived a battle and are now trying to return to their base as their Black Guerrilla enemies come dangerously close trying to trap and possibly eliminate them. The Valkyries will arrive at a place where they will try to take refuge and heroically defend themselves in a deadly fight to the end.
Watch the full video on our website
www.sexylatinamazon.com

The style of SLA is characterized by its beautiful Latin actresses, a cinematographic concept with special effects, various stories. deaths of beautiful women. :pc:
SLA

Post by SLA »

Amazon Hunter wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:47 pm du you plan some more classical amazon videos?
Later we will make more of these videos, we still have new chapters in the queue 😊
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

I haven't watched "The Final Fight" yet, but the film before that "Deadly Escape to Freedom" had a really good uniform stealing scene. Can we have more like that please Mayra?
SLA

Re: ¡NUEVO! Vídeos de Sexy Latin Amazon.

Post by SLA »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:03 am Todavía no he visto "The Final Fight", pero la película anterior "Deadly Escape to Freedom" tenía una muy buena escena de robo de uniformes. ¿Podemos tener más así, por favor, Mayra? [/cita] ¡Gracias por descargar nuestro vídeo anterior y, por supuesto, sí! En este nuevo vídeo también tenemos el despojo de prendas como botas, se muestran los pies descalzos, contiene toples. Espero que puedas disfrutar y comentar LA LUCHA FINAL

Besos
Mayra Divine
heyhey522022

Post by heyhey522022 »

The Final Fight is a fantastic clip, one of SLA's best ever! It's got everything, firefights between 2 factions in mini-skirts, realistic death scenes, beautiful, aggressive warriors, nice upskirt views (but not overdone) sexy lingerie, topless, body searching, terrific body positions and camerawork. Even the music builds up to the climax. Great job! :clap: :clap:
mmm

Post by mmm »

Which of new models will do topless ???
chubodr
What is your main fetish?: Death stares and sexy women acting dead.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It's the adequate forum for my particular taste in this fetish.
Referral: I read about this forum in Bluestone webpage. I had a silver subscription two years ago.

Post by chubodr »

Hi , Mayra. Great video ! I hope it is not Juliette´s last film; one of my favorite actresses ( erotic stare and topless). By the way, Silvia is another great model... I will wait new vids with her.
Congratulations to all your team.
meerkat
What is your main fetish?: necro fetish, headshots.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Because i've been lurking for so long and I want to finally participate in chats, etc.
Referral: nope, just browsed and found the site.

Post by meerkat »

Yes, I do appreciate Juliette being topless, and such a perfect death stare,
but we need new topless model, that also do open death stare, Mayra :)
SLA

Post by SLA »

heyhey522022 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:45 am The Final Fight is a fantastic clip, one of SLA's best ever! It's got everything, firefights between 2 factions in mini-skirts, realistic death scenes, beautiful, aggressive warriors, nice upskirt views (but not overdone) sexy lingerie, topless, body searching, terrific body positions and camerawork. Even the music builds up to the climax. Great job! :clap: :clap:
Thank you friend for your good comments, I have prepared a behind the scenes of what was THE FINAL FIGHT
I hope it is to your liking.
Greetings.
Mayra Divine
SLA

Post by SLA »

mmm wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:31 am Which of new models will do topless ???
In THE FINAL FIGHT we have the performance of Julliette topless.
:love:

Regards. :X
SLA

Post by SLA »

chubodr wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 8:53 pm Hi , Mayra. Great video ! I hope it is not Juliette´s last film; one of my favorite actresses ( erotic stare and topless). By the way, Silvia is another great model... I will wait new vids with her.
Congratulations to all your team.
Thank you my dear friend!
Julliette is indeed one of our best actresses.
I am glad to know that many have liked it.

DO NOT miss more SLA news on the blog www.sexylatinamazon.blogspot.com
We also have the behind the scenes of this chapter
Regards.
Mayra Divine