Crime House: New Site, New Clips, New Custom Offers

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Advocate
What is your main fetish?: Crime Scenes simulation, Erotic similations of female death, non-nude CSI, choking, shooting, stabbing, post-mortem examinations.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am an active customer of seath-fetish productions movies, also I am a new producer ("CRIME HOUSE" store) and I woild like to join this popular message bourd for discutions with people and advertising.
Referral: Dead Skirt furum and reccomendations from friends.

Re: Crime House: New Site, New Clips, New Custom Offers

Post by Advocate »

26th of February we have a shooting set with Unholly Polly.
You can join with your simple custom stories.
BASIC PRICE FOR 10 MINUTES STORY (strangulation, chloroform, set of scenes light shooting, light stabbing, in full clothes or lingered. LOCATION: Apartment. 1 Actor is included.
450$
+40$ for every minute
+250$ for 1 exactly actress
+150$ for 1 any actress
+100$ full nudity
+100$ for more blood effects
ANY OTHER DETAILS CAN BE DISCUSSED

We have 3 CUSTOM PLACES! Hurry up!
MOVIES WITH THE ACTRESS UNHOLLY POLLY AS EXAMPLE:
FRIDAY 13th
hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/umtykc
LAS PISTOLERAS
toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/pknorf
ANOTHER BEAUTY PAGEANT MASSACRE
hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/jmbiu

Fell free to send your custom stories to darkroomspr@gmail.com for the details
We will be glad answering all your questions!
Advocate
What is your main fetish?: Crime Scenes simulation, Erotic similations of female death, non-nude CSI, choking, shooting, stabbing, post-mortem examinations.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am an active customer of seath-fetish productions movies, also I am a new producer ("CRIME HOUSE" store) and I woild like to join this popular message bourd for discutions with people and advertising.

Post by Advocate »

THE MAD FAN
CAST: LOUISE & ALEX

Custom

A rock singer comes back to her hotel exhausted after a concert. She still wears the clothes she had used for her appearance: Black knee-high leather boots, black net tights, a short white fabric mini skirt and a fashionable black leather jacket, including a black leather top. In her hotel room, she orders some sandwiches at room service. Meanwhile, a mad fan had sneaked into the hotel. He has noticed her order in the kitchen, dressing up as a waiter and bringing her the food to the room. When he enters, she doesn't notice the deception. He musters her from top to bottom, watches all her steps and is greedy for her. She sits down, starts eating and looks at him questioning. Suddenly, her phone rings. She goes to the desk and gets in touch. He follows her, then touches her ass and waist from behind. She turns around, yells at him and gives him a resounding slap. Immediately, he attacks her. A hard battle while standing begins. Then he bumps her to the ground, sits down on her. He holds her arms: "You dirty slut, what are you doing now? You're mine! ' She screams, kicks him, can free herself and tries to reach the door. He gets up, follows her, grabs her, turns her over and boxes his fist in her face. She staggers, falls to the ground. She moans, is all dazed. Then he steps with his foot still in your stomach. She screams, writhes in pain. Crawling, she tries to reach her phone. He takes his belt, puts it around her neck from behind and pulls slowly. She fights back, barely gets any air left. Just before her end, he stops, kisses her, then pulls the belt firmer again. He does that twice. After that, he knows no mercy. He pulls more firmly the belt. She's fighting for her life, getting weaker and weaker, starting to wheeze. Eventually, she dies in agony with her eyes wide open. He gets up and leaves her lifeless body in the hotel room.
https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/ankfd

3 MURDERS OF MARY
CAST: MARY & TIM

Three separate stories about murder scenes  acted by our talented actors Mary and Tim. 

SCENE 1

Mary comes home from a long day at work and all she wants to do is take a bath and relax. So she walks in puts her keys down sits down and kicks off her shoes. Gives her feet a quick rub because it feels good to get her shoes off finally. She then takes her top and skirt off wearing just her bra ,underwear ,garter belt and stockings and goes into the bathroom to turn the water on in the tub grab a towel and prepare for her bath.Little did Mary know she was followed by a coworker who she turned down for a date. While preparing her bath he works his way into the house. The tub is now filled and Mary starts to undress. Her coworkers watches from a far. Mary undressed hops in the tub and begins to wash her arms legs and feet. Now that she has herself cleaned up she puts her legs and feet up on the sides and end of the tub relaxes and closes her eyes. Her coworker  enters the bathroom room and starts to harass her about turning down the date. Mary is freaked out and upset and tells him to leave. He grabs Mary's ankles and pulls her legs up forcing her to go underwater. Mary struggles to try to stay above water. Her coworker toys with her a couple times so she can catch her breath just to do it again. All the while Mary pleads for him to stop when he allows her to catch her breath. Mary finally tells him she will go on a date but he isn't convinced. So by lifting Mary by her ankles again he final holds her legs up long enough and Mary drowns. He congratulates himself while Mary's body is lifeless in the tub. He picks her up carries her to the bed and sets her down. He puts Mary's body in a couple different positions then finally lays her on her belly with her face outward arms extended out and her legs stretched out to each of the bottom of the beds corners. He then gives her butt a slap and walks out.  Close up death stares and feet a plus. Some good shots of her walking in her bra and stockings while preparing her bath a plus also.

SCENE 2

Mary hires a handyman to do some work at her apartment. She answers the door let's the handyman in shows him what's to be done. The Handyman is at awe of Mary's beauty.  The phone rings Mary starts talking He starts working. He can't stop looking at Mary though.  Mary hangs up the phone. He walks over to her and try's talking with her. Mary starts to feel uncomfortable and scared and he backs her into the couch until she sits down. He grabs her foot and rubs his face along side her shoe. He then takes her shoe off and massages Mary's stocking foot. He then does the same for the other leg. But this time he removes her stocking Mary immediately kicks to escape. She runs the handyman grabs her from behind ties her fishnet stocking around her neck and starts strangling her with it.Mary falls to her knees being choked but is able to elbow him and breaks free. Mary makes a run for the door and the handyman man is able to get her again and this time he breaks her neck. He gently lays down Mary on her belly enjoying his success. He then strips Mary out of her dress and takes off her underwear only leaving her wearing one fishnet stocking on her leg and one tied around her neck. He decides to keep her underwear as a souvenir and puts it in his pocket. He drags Mary to a table puts her on it and puts the foot part of the fishnet stocking tied around her neck in her mouth. Gives her a kiss on the forehead grabs his tools and walks out.

SCENE 3

Mary sitting and standing in front of the mirror doing makeup/ powder nose ect. She just got done cheating on her boyfriend. Her current boyfriend walks in suspect's she has been cheating an argument starts. She trys to walk away her boyfriend knocks her out. He hogties Mary with her stockings. She starts waking up as he finishes. She pleads to untie her and says she will never cheat again. He proceeds to choke her to death with his bare hands. He unties her and strips her naked(if possible). Picks Mary up puts her over his shoulder carries  her to the couch drops her and walks out.Another detail would be if the bottom of her stockings were dirty.
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/etfxp
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Post by Marakh »

Advocate wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:24 am
Marakh wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:09 am Really been enjoying your videos lately, the productions are getting better over time. :approve:
That recent custom "Judi Betrayal" I really enjoyed. It has a fun idea and premise, but it ended on a cliffhanger, I'm really curious to see how the story will end. I assume there is a continuation releasing in the future?
Thank you! We are planning to make another film in this series
Still hoping to see the story of the 'Judi Betrayal' video finished someday! :yes:
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

THE LEAGUE OF FEMALE KILLERS
The Leaguer of Female Killers

Starring: Ksysha Zaichik. Li, Emma, Billie Brag, Max, Konnor

CUSTOM FILM

1 HOUR!

Two dangerous female killers, who with maniacally interest stydy all aspects of strangulation must do a big contract eliminating three men and one another female killer… They choke, tortyre, strangle and from time to time strangle each other just for fan and training…

STYLISH EUROPEAN FULL TIME LENTHG THRILLER!
https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/lojww
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

Marakh wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:56 pm
Advocate wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:24 am
Marakh wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:09 am Really been enjoying your videos lately, the productions are getting better over time. :approve:
That recent custom "Judi Betrayal" I really enjoyed. It has a fun idea and premise, but it ended on a cliffhanger, I'm really curious to see how the story will end. I assume there is a continuation releasing in the future?
Thank you! We are planning to make another film in this series
Still hoping to see the story of the 'Judi Betrayal' video finished someday! :yes:
Unfortunately Judi Betrayal was cut short for technical reasons and was re-shot in its entirety in this form
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/ylljg
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Post by Marakh »

Oh, I see. Thank you! I will take a look at it. :approve:
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

We have updated our castoff prices and, by popular demand from our dear viewers, made our rates even more affordable between January 25 and March 25. You can check them out HERE.
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

«NOTES OF A CONTRACT KILLERS» FICTION MEDLEY
THE MEDLEY OF FICTION SCENES BY OUR PRODUCTION.

It’s five different custom movies (the each episode is a great example what we can do in our «Simple Scene Rate frames» for 450-550$ for the each custom film. This one is a great opportunity to purchase our films in the medley for the best price.

The 4th of February  -  the 6th February the price is only 35.99$ The price after 45$! The price of every episode is about 15$ for the each one (75$ total), so it’s a great offer!

EPISODE 1

LAWYER (Annabelle)

The Lawyer of a serious mafia process was suddenly shot by  a contract killer who premeds to be a lawyer of her opponents.

EPISODE 2

VICTIM OF BIKE

The wife of a businessman was shot after a bike jogging by a contract killer in her summer residence

EPISODE 3

STUDENT AND HER FRIEND

The cousin of a businessman was hit by a killer. Her friend was in a wrong place wrong time.

EPISODE 4

ROOMATES

A drunk woman after party was a victim of a contract killer. Her roommate was shot as s witness.

EPISODE 5

NIGHT ASSASINATION

A woman home alone opens a door thinking it’s a pizza delivery  but it was a contract killer.

The medley looks like a compilation in crime dramas giallo style of European movies.
https://hemlockfilms.gumroad.com/l/qnlqxl

ANGEL OF THE CITY
CAST: Unholy Polly, Max, Mira Green.

"Thank you Ugine and the entire brilliant artist at Darkrooms studios I love this film your team did an amazing job of realizing my script

Thank you to Mira Green she is such a beautiful gifted actress and model  and thank you to  stunning amazing Unholy Polly she is  an fantastic  addition to this great team of artist at Darkrooms I hope to use her again in the future.

Special mention goes to my friend I feel like I can call her that Anna is so incredible my words dont do her Justice her makeup work is just beautiful and she is so patient with me wanting update all the time. thank you so much Anna.

The director the editor the production crew thank you for putting your heart and soul into this film 

I really appreaciate Darkrooms team  so much"

Exquisite work from the creators of "Scarlett Fever" 1 and 2, "Fourth Mother. Reflection". Aesthetic art house, which continues the theme of the chthonic existential conflict between masculine and feminine principles, decorated with a viscous atmosphere, a unique soundtrack and allegories through fetishization.
https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/azfmvr
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

NOTES OF HITMANS 1
EPISODE 1

LAWYER (Annabelle)

The Lawyer of a serious mafia process was suddenly shot by a contract killer who premeds to be a lawyer of her opponents.
https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/oyzxty
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

We have a place for custom film with Ksysha Zaychik 4th March from 400$! Send your story to darkroomspr@gmail.com before 25th of February and you will have a chance make fast and low price custom with Ksysha Zaichik!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I'd love to work again with you and your expanded production facilities, Advocate, but sadly my financial situation is no better :cry:
Ksysha Zaychik looks a lovely and talented actress.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

I would love to try this price with Ksusha but I don't know if with this price I can take another actress with her to make a F VS F movie or with this price it is just Ksusha with a male actor ?

Anyway I'm planning to order another expensive custom with the crime house studio in april after the release of "DEATH MATCH GAME SHOW". I've got good news these months... I will get extra cash soon but I have to save my money for this upcoming custom.

But I will think about it ! :pc:
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

NOTES OF HITMANS 2

EPISODE 2

VICTIM OF BIKE

The wife of a businessman was shot after a bike jogging by a contract killer in her summer residence.
https://toxicmoon.gumroad.com/l/avuzz
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:21 pm I would love to try this price with Ksusha but I don't know if with this price I can take another actress with her to make a F VS F movie or with this price it is just Ksusha with a male actor ?

Anyway I'm planning to order another expensive custom with the crime house studio in april after the release of "DEATH MATCH GAME SHOW". I've got good news these months... I will get extra cash soon but I have to save my money for this upcoming custom.

But I will think about it ! :pc:
Hi! Thanks so much for your attention ! Already soon we will send to you update about your actual production and the movie and will be always glad so cooperate with you ! Have a nice day !
Advocate

Post by Advocate »

xj900uk wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:07 pm I'd love to work again with you and your expanded production facilities, Advocate, but sadly my financial situation is no better :cry:
Ksysha Zaychik looks a lovely and talented actress.
Hi ! Hope you will be ok soon and thanks for your attention . Thanks and have a great day !