KHP Updates...

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

knifeinhand
What is your main fetish?: Video Production
Why do you want to join this forum?: Promote Videos
Referral: The owner, Blue. Hi Blue.

Re: KHP Updates...

Post by knifeinhand »

Email me and we'll talk.

Email below.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Now showing is a video that was one of those $100 customs I was offering. The gentleman got it how he wanted it! And it's smoking hot! Him and I have very similar taste. Nicole does her usual amazing job and I had some one else play the killer for this. It is a two camera shoot with professional DAT audio recording and some new techniques for blood effects. You sure don't want to miss out on these new videos!
Attachments
nicole_brutal_belly_stabbing1_preview.jpg
nicole_brutal_belly_stabbing1_preview.jpg (284.68 KiB) Viewed 7931 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Now showing on Nicheclips. Nicole wants to die but is afraid of it hurting or not going right so she calls in an expert. He pulls down her top, fondles her breast, rubs her pussy and shoves the knife in her navel over and over. Then holds her while she bleeds from the mouth and dies and carries her away.
Attachments
nicoles_erotic_assisted_suicide_preview.jpg
nicoles_erotic_assisted_suicide_preview.jpg (252.23 KiB) Viewed 7806 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Two more really hot videos posted on Nicheclips. The one with Nicole as a spy murdered as an example is probably one of the hottest videos I think I have made. Between Nicole's reaction, her getting felt up and the effects of the knife and blood, both from the wound and from her mouth. Tons of attention given to all of that. And the execution of Cora is quick but oh so hot!
Attachments
cora_executed_arrows1_preview.jpg
cora_executed_arrows1_preview.jpg (269.01 KiB) Viewed 7703 times
nicole_spy_made_example_preview.jpg
nicole_spy_made_example_preview.jpg (229.06 KiB) Viewed 7703 times
Hunter88

Post by Hunter88 »

Your Message from - Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:32 pm "Dane"
Hi Paul - on this photo we see Dane shirtless, tied to a tree with an arrow in the belly button. When will you get this video available!??? :roll:
The vidoe with Cora in white dress where she is slaughtered is exactly ma taste :clap: :clap:
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

The picture from the video with the arrow in Dane's navel is NOT going to be put up for sale. It is one that is marked for distribution to another outlet. It was simply used to show you who Dane is and how she looks in a scene topless.

I'm glad that a lot of these new videos are what some want to see. But so you know my position, even with all these have sold, I have now only broken even with what I paid the girls to shoot. Like any business, I need to make a profit in order to keep producing. No profit is why I am not able to buy a new camera on my own.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Okay, I'm calling an end to the $100 and $200 customs. It's a ton of work to do the work the way that I do it. My producer cost per custom is going to be $200. That is really cheap when you figure all the hours I spend arranging the models, if they stay for the day, I offer them a place to stay which saves you lodging cost. That $200 covers my hours in production with the girls where I manage getting them in outfit, hair and make up, and on set and shoot the scene. Often also includes me playing the killer which I should charge for but don't. The $200 also includes the many hours I spend in post production to do the editing and effects work. One simple video can take a day or two to do this work. This is not an 8 hour day. I work from the time I get out of bed until I go to bed. That's generally 8am until 10pm.

Model fee will be whatever the model requires in order to do your custom. Models vary greatly on this so you will have to ask about each girl you are looking for to get the price. If it's a model who requires travel to my studio, cost of flight will be included.

As you know, I'm trying to purchase a new camera. I will trade my production cost for equal value on your donation toward the camera purchase. So donate $200 and you get me free but still pay the models cost. Contact me when you are prepared to have a custom made.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Just lowered the price of Tribal Law Enforcement from $30 to $20! Get it while it's marked down! Bunch of hot girls shot up with arrows!
squatso

Post by squatso »

I bought this previously and it is HOT!!
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Here's a video that is coming soon that is also a very hot arrow video! Nicole shot thru with six arrows!
Attachments
nicoles six arrows1.jpg
nicoles six arrows1.jpg (120.23 KiB) Viewed 7185 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Now showing is Nicole's Many Erotic Arrows! It's a must see for any one who loves arrow death scenes!
Attachments
nicoles_many_erotic_arrows_preview.jpg
nicoles_many_erotic_arrows_preview.jpg (216.9 KiB) Viewed 7133 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Now showing is Nicole as the Knife Throwers Assistant. This is a nod to the original Knife Thrower video with Nicole. You will find that she only does better than the original and my work of the knife being thrown has improved over the years. Nicole is in a very sexy nightie for this one!
Attachments
knife_throwers_assistant_nicole_preview.jpg
knife_throwers_assistant_nicole_preview.jpg (307.56 KiB) Viewed 6954 times
leone

Post by leone »

Krystal and Cora are both amazingly cute. Is there a chance that they'll be showing more skin down the road?
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

So far as I know, Krystal will not. And Cora showed about as much as we can probably hope to see in that cat suit outfit. She has done bra and panties in a video with is a lot of skin. :)
leone

Post by leone »

Which video did Cora do bra and panties in?