New Petra and Elle Video up at Annabelle's Fantasy

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

New Petra and Elle Video up at Annabelle's Fantasy

Post by Bluestone »

"Not A Clue" is a new Petra and Elle video now available on the AF Members Site!

Petra and Elle are lesbian lovers, but Petra overhears Elle on the phone. Elle is just stringing Petra along, so Petra steals Elle's gun, hides it under her pillow, and when Elle returns from the washroom, Blam! She gets it right in the navel and goes down writhing.

Here is a photo from the video!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Re: New Petra and Elle Video up at Annabelle's Fantasy

Post by gold »

Fantastic but Petra is left with a problem that appears to need a part 2 to resolve it. Not sure but this might be edited to include a Petra encore .Blue do you know if this AF video has a part 2 where Petra is confronted .If not maybe you could spin another ending to this one when she arrives for your May shoot. Sort of inspires your scripts.. Any hints?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

I don't think there's a Part 2 to this one, but I can promise you one thing... (*SPOILER*)... the lovely Petra will never survive in any of my Petra productions! That's a promise ;)
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Gold,

Sorry but there isn't a part 2. That particular video filming session was stretched over 2 days, and it still proved impossible to get everything done that was anticipated for that body of work.

Max