Updates!

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

knifeinhand
What is your main fetish?: Video Production
Why do you want to join this forum?: Promote Videos
Referral: The owner, Blue. Hi Blue.

Re: Updates!

Post by knifeinhand »

As a reminder, as I add already existing videos but they are more recent videos, they are going on page 3. Brand new videos will show up on page 1.

Also, I am looking to book Diana again on Aug. 25th. Any who are interested in a custom with her, get in touch with me and we can make it happen. As you can see from her recent videos, she's really beautiful and is also a great actress!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

She truly is very beautiful, knifeinhand. You are very lucky to have her on your books.
Honestly, if I had the cash, I would write something for you to shoot tomorrow.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

I thought I was going to get Diana back down right now but it's looking like these two are coming in next. Customs can still be made with them if any one "with cash" wants too. lol
taz_vn
What is your main fetish?: navel stabbinng
Why do you want to join this forum?: За да разглеждам съдържанието и да участвам в дискусиите. Да се информирам за новостите в бранша.
Referral: От форума Death Skirts

Post by taz_vn »

I feel very disappointed with "Nicole Back From The Beach". $ 10 for 2 minutes video without beginning and without end. No Intro, no Outro. Video without a scenario of $ 5 per minute. Unreasonably expensive. Within two minutes to see a few shots in the belly and tits. This is rather a trailer, not a movie. Paid Trailer. So it should not do if you want to sell.
I hope to get a discount code on the next purchase. After two more such unpleasant surprises I will probably forget about this store.
However, I want to remain a fan of KHP for the future.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

But that is just your opinion. It in no way is a statement of fact. That was how the video was ordered as a custom. See, there are some people who are looking for something different than you are. Some people want a good scene that just shows the girl quickly meeting with her killer and getting killed. So though you paid $10 some one else happily paid a few hundred for it and were happy with what they got.

The video does have a beginning and an end. It starts just as I described, she is back to her room from the beach and quickly is met with a man with a silencer gun. He shoots her, she goes back on the bed. He pulls off her top, shoots her several more times. She eventually dies and then there are shots of her laying dead. Not sure what ending you are looking for here. 99% of all videos end with the girl being dead.

I suggest doing like so many others do, ask questions about a video before you buy it. I have to do the same thing. I do lots of research about a horror movie before I pay to rent or buy it. If I don't and it's not at all what I hoped for, I only have myself to blame. Others enjoyed the movie though I didn't.

In this community, there is far more than one opinion on anything. Would be egotistical to think ours is the only one that matters.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Change in the models coming on the 25th for customs. Britney is still coming but the other is going to either be Kyra or Leah. Hope to know soon which one.