KHP Updates...

This is where updates from our community producers are posted. Bluestone's Silk Videos is just one of about 20 producers who advertise regularly on FF!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Re: KHP Updates...

Post by Marakh »

Interesting to see you take on the superheroine theme. I haven't really been buying your videos lately, but I'm curious to see what kind of videos you have in mind for the superheroine theme. I'd love to see a shooting themed superheroine one (but I know you prefer stabbing yourself). But the theme could give a good excuse to feature both excessive shooting AND stabbing, I mean.. it's a superheroine, can use whatever excuse you want for their durability. :lol:
knifeinhand
What is your main fetish?: Video Production
Why do you want to join this forum?: Promote Videos
Referral: The owner, Blue. Hi Blue.

Post by knifeinhand »

I like that idea and will look to use it in the future. In this one, she gets a hard heart stab which would have finished any one. But after the crystal is lifted, she starts to come back and almost gets on her knees but then collapses. I'm really looking forward to exploring this idea and doing a lot more. Any super heroine outfits that some ones wants to buy and send to me, I will see about using. I will make a slight change as these characters are trade marked. But it was pretty easy to change this one up and it made her very sexy and a bare belly to do things too!

I could see in the future doing one where she is tied up to the ladder and shot several times with arrows. She eventually dies after many arrows. But the crystal is taken away and she gains strength though the arrows are still in her. She breaks her ropes and then pulls each arrow out of her and collapses and erotically moans until she is healed.

This was just a first effort in this genre and if you know me, I will come up with more and more and better ways to do things. I know the girls love doing it.
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Post by Marakh »

Sounds like you got some good ideas on this theme yourself already. That arrowing scene you described sounds pretty good!
Regarding the costumes. I get that usually it's a pretty important part of the Superheroine theme for many people, but for myself, I don't really NEED to see the costume. Of course it's fun to have, but I've always been a sucker for the good old secretary style clothing (buttoned shirts, skirts, garter belts, etc). So I would still enjoy a Superheroine video just as much if the heroine was in her "casual" clothing.

I think I recall you doing some videos like that many years ago... I think it was Wonderwoman tied to a chair, shot with several arrows during some questioning.
And then there was also a shooting video you did with Nicole, she was in a pink shirt. I think she was supposed to be Wonderwoman's sister or something? Not sure, but I think the idea of the videos were that they were superheroines, so they were really tough to kill. I really enjoyed that Nicole one. Maybe you remember these videos better than me, but I know I have them somewhere on my old hard drive.

Another thing regarding the costumes. There is also the classic idea of the superheroine costume being the source of their powers. So, outside of the costume, she would be weaker than with the costume on. I've seen that trope used many times before. That can also be used for some scene ideas.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

That is true, costumes aren't always needed to do this. But seems to be popular to have them wearing them. Those videos you mentioned were not originally produced with those ideas but felt it better described them because the girls were so hard to kill. I felt the one girl sort of looked like she could have played WW so I called her that. Nicole looked like the innocent younger sister of her and was very hard to kill so that description fit for that.

Right now, I don't know how popular none costume videos will be. At this point, no one has bought one of this one. Not sure why. It's a very good video and a great kill. Nicole is amazing as usual in it. What can you do though.
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Here is what I'm working on next. Nicole is a ride share driver who picks up her last ride!
Attachments
Ride Share Murders - Nicole.jpg
Ride Share Murders - Nicole.jpg (450.59 KiB) Viewed 9147 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Now showing on Nicheclips is something new. It is done like the movies where camera footage is found of a murder. It is the ride share drivers footage from her hidden camera in her car. She has had trouble with some riders making accusations so she had a camera put in so she could prove what was really happening. It just so happened to capture her murder!

She picks up the rider, pulls off, drives, pulls over, gets sexually assaulted and murdered...all in the same shot! Where have you seen anything like this before? Now this is what you call, special effects! Talk about a wild ride!
Attachments
ride_share_murders_nicole_preview.jpg
ride_share_murders_nicole_preview.jpg (284.89 KiB) Viewed 9076 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Know you shooting fans have been waiting for a shoot video. Well here it is! Brought to you as a custom. Nicole plays a tough spy who tries to patch up her wound from her last fight and ends up back in the fight but this time makes a mistake and looses! Now showing at Nicheclips!
Attachments
spy_shootout_nicole_preview.jpg
spy_shootout_nicole_preview.jpg (263.27 KiB) Viewed 8934 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Are you ready for another awesome stab video with Nicole? Here it is! Now showing on Nicheclips! This time Nicole is the passenger who is drugged and then moved to the back seat where he has put a tarp so he can brutally stab her and not get her blood on his seats!
Also, I went to school to find out how to do a fight scene with me and Sexy Girl and now have the tools and training to do that. We will be throwing each other all over the place, probably ending with her getting impaled on something. How I am able to fight Sexy Girl you will have to find out by buying the video once I produce it. Here is a link to see my work on a brutal crash into a wall.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5wo3refa92dyk ... 1.mp4?dl=0
Attachments
ride_share_passenger_killed_nicole_preview.jpg
ride_share_passenger_killed_nicole_preview.jpg (266.06 KiB) Viewed 8794 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Get your wallets out and load up your account because you are going to want to get this video with Cora. She will be wearing this outfit and she gets shot thru with three arrows after killing a guy.
Attachments
outfit1.jpg
outfit1.jpg (58.99 KiB) Viewed 8565 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

That out fit??? :yes:
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Try not to drool but here are a couple of preview pics!
Attachments
Fetish Killer.jpg
Fetish Killer.jpg (42.73 KiB) Viewed 8498 times
Fetish Killer 2.jpg
Fetish Killer 2.jpg (42.25 KiB) Viewed 8498 times
Fetish Killer 3.jpg
Fetish Killer 3.jpg (33.75 KiB) Viewed 8498 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Cora as the fetish dom killer killed is now showing! Cora is just so sexy in this outfit and getting hit with arrows! Now showing on Nicheclips!
Attachments
fetish_killer_cora_preview.jpg
fetish_killer_cora_preview.jpg (276.62 KiB) Viewed 8406 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Here's my newest talent. You all are going to be sorry you didn't have her do a custom for you. She is amazing! Videos coming soon!
Attachments
00710.00_01_08_00.Still004.jpg
00710.00_01_08_00.Still004.jpg (538.42 KiB) Viewed 8226 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

Here is a peek at my work with a hanging. Cora decided she wanted to end it all and hangs herself. I'll get it released fairly soon. Don't know how much interest there will be for KHP to do a strangle or hanging video but trust it will be good.
Attachments
cora_hung_clip_2.gif
cora_hung_clip_2.gif (7.8 MiB) Viewed 7686 times
knifeinhand

Post by knifeinhand »

New video posted on Nicheclips! This time Cora is a hooker who is all about the money and her greed gets her killed. This is a strangle with a cord video. Cora did really great with it and man was she ever sexy doing her strip dance as I sat right in front of her and watched! Lucky me! But you can get a front row seat to it by buying the video.
Attachments
cora_hooker_strangled_preview.jpg
cora_hooker_strangled_preview.jpg (237.78 KiB) Viewed 7597 times