Review for SLA's: Juana Rubio: Industrial Sp

The title says it all! Check out these sexy Latin Amazons!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Ric delCampo

Review for SLA's: Juana Rubio: Industrial Sp

Post by Ric delCampo »

Review for: Juana Rubio: Super Industrial Spy

First: A disclaimer. I wrote the script for this video so it will obviously be biased as far as the script is concerned.
Synopsis, with as few as many spoilers As I can avoid.
Juana Rubio is an industrial spy. My original title was: “Juana Rubio: Industrial Spy.” Sexy Latin Amazons (SLA) added the word “Super.” Which I deemed as unnecessary.
Anyway, Juana Rubio, (played by Yuri) is hired by Helena Hernandez, (played by Jainny,) who is an officer in a major corporation. It seems that a formula has been stolen by a rival corporation and there is a time constraint to recovering it.
The name Juana Rubio is a dual language pun, and I have issued a challenge to anyone who can figure it out.
The majority of the story concerns Juana Rubio breaking into the rival corporation HQ and stealing back the formula. Along the way she has to deal with several security guards, (Played by Angelina.) The reason all the security guards can be played by a single actress is part of the plot, and part of the solution that Juana employs to deal, fatally, with the security guards.
The story ends with a fatal disagreement between Juana and Helena.
Cast:
Yuri as Juana Rubio, Industrial Spy.
Jainny as Helena Hernandez, corporate officer.
Angelina as the Security Guards.
All three actresses played their parts well. In previous customs, (with other producers,) one of my complaints has been the flat performances by the actresses. As if they are reading their lines, with no emotion. In short, no acting. When I call the cast actresses, it is because they are acting. No flat, unemotional line reading here. I believe that Angelina has the most lines and she does a good job.
As far as dying is concerned, I won’t reveal who lives and who dies, but, as the security guards, you can guess that Angelina dies more than once. I requested death scenes that were more sexually evocative than realistic. I wanted the writhing and squirming and the moaning to be sexually or orgasmically provocative. I think they succeeded. Although I think the moaning could have been a bit more sexual and less painful. But that is my taste.
As some have noted, there is a lot of belly shooting. I like belly-shooting followed up by belly-clutching. And I got it. (SPOILER! One of the subtle jokes is that: all the security guards are (nearly) identical; so they all die nearly identical.)
There is some body handling as Juana disposes of the dead security guards. SLA added in some physical comedy which was not in the script. Which greatly added to the overall tone of the script. But there is body handling, for those who enjoy that.
I requested some stealing from the corpses, which I feel may have been overdone. But that was my taste again. I requested that the thief who steals from the corpses show up in the final scene wearing some of the stolen items. This did not happen. Perhaps an oversight. And one of my few complaints.

The CGI visual effects were excellent. Good blood spray as the victims are shot. I requested minimal blood effects on the bodies, as I don’t like excessive blood and gore. I feel it detracts form the beauty of the dead girl. Blood effects were minimal to the extreme.

The costuming was excellent. Juana Rubio’s cat burglar catsuit was exactly what I had described and pictured, with one exception: The exposed cleavage. As far as I am concerned, the exposed cleavage was a bonus! (I wish I could claim it was my idea.)
The security guard uniform was just as I requested also. For those who enjoy women dying in uniform, I think you’ll be pleased.
For Helena Hernandez, the corporate officer, I requested a female business suit. She wore an overtly sexy business suit. It wasn’t exactly what I asked for, but I enjoyed it. I had one complaint, but it would include a spoiler.
As some people have noted, there are plenty of panty shots of the dead women. Sexy, lacy panties. I didn’t request this, and I think it was a great addition to not only the sexiness of the story, but also the costuming. The dresses some of the characters wore were appropriately sexy, with the requested mini-skirts. Overall, the costumier went far beyond what I requested, in a good way!
There is a definite story line, subsequently a lot of dialogue between characters. Some people don’t want neither a story nor dialogue. But that is the story I wanted to tell. Again, I think all three actresses delivered their lines well, with the proper emotion.
As to be expected by a production from South America, all the actresses spoke Spanish. With subtitles in English. I know some people despise subtitles. As some one who watches foreign films, it’s not a problem for me. Add in the fact that I speak Spanish and it’s even a less of a problem for me personally. (One reason I went with SLA.) But I understand this may be a drawback for some viewers. However, I feel that, the dialogue was necessary for the plot and the jokes.
The story contains both overt and subtle humor, and a dash of dark humor. As I am biased, I hope the humor adds to the story and is not too subtle. (Any one guess the pun behind the name Juana Rubio yet?) I intended the story to be humorous. IMHO, they succeeded.
(The final line by one character wasn’t translated. I hope the viewers could guess at what she said by the context. It was part of her motive for her actions.)
Obviously, since this was written to satisfy many of my own personal tastes, for me it succeeded well. I hope any viewer finds it as enjoyable as I did.

One side note: The original idea for this story came as a plot line for Big O’s Sandra West web series. But I never wrote it out as a script nor submitted it to Big O. Then he ended production of the Sandra West web series. I rewrote the story as a Juana Rubio story instead. I hope to write a few more Juana Rubio stories, (Finances permitting.)

Link to Sexy Latin Amazons: https://www.sexylatinamazon.com/index.php

Link to YouTube Preview:
Attachments
ts.jpg
ts.jpg (260.09 KiB) Viewed 6540 times
The Deal.jpg
The Deal.jpg (104.82 KiB) Viewed 6540 times
sg1.jpg
sg1.jpg (92.31 KiB) Viewed 6540 times
JR IS.jpg
JR IS.jpg (97.03 KiB) Viewed 6540 times
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
Ric delCampo

Re: Review for SLA's: Juana Rubio: Industrial Sp

Post by Ric delCampo »

A few dead security guards.
Note the red lacy panty shots! :lol:
Attachments
sg5.jpg
sg5.jpg (134.57 KiB) Viewed 6539 times
sg4.jpg
sg4.jpg (46.3 KiB) Viewed 6539 times
sg3.jpg
sg3.jpg (55.69 KiB) Viewed 6539 times
sg2.jpg
sg2.jpg (61.04 KiB) Viewed 6539 times
SG face.jpg
SG face.jpg (75.39 KiB) Viewed 6539 times
sg 3.jpg
sg 3.jpg (83.91 KiB) Viewed 6539 times
sg 2.jpg
sg 2.jpg (66.62 KiB) Viewed 6539 times
SG 1.jpg
SG 1.jpg (105.41 KiB) Viewed 6539 times
ep4.jpg
ep4.jpg (94.24 KiB) Viewed 6539 times
ep3.jpg
ep3.jpg (114.9 KiB) Viewed 6539 times
ep2.jpg
ep2.jpg (66.34 KiB) Viewed 6539 times
ep1.jpg
ep1.jpg (99.95 KiB) Viewed 6539 times
Istari1

Post by Istari1 »

Ric delCampo wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:07 pm Review for: Juana Rubio: Super Industrial Spy

First: A disclaimer. I wrote the script for this video so it will obviously be biased as far as the script is concerned.
Synopsis, with as few as many spoilers As I can avoid.
Juana Rubio is an industrial spy. My original title was: “Juana Rubio: Industrial Spy.” Sexy Latin Amazons (SLA) added the word “Super.” Which I deemed as unnecessary.
Anyway, Juana Rubio, (played by Yuri) is hired by Helena Hernandez, (played by Jainny,) who is an officer in a major corporation. It seems that a formula has been stolen by a rival corporation and there is a time constraint to recovering it.
The name Juana Rubio is a dual language pun, and I have issued a challenge to anyone who can figure it out.
The majority of the story concerns Juana Rubio breaking into the rival corporation HQ and stealing back the formula. Along the way she has to deal with several security guards, (Played by Angelina.) The reason all the security guards can be played by a single actress is part of the plot, and part of the solution that Juana employs to deal, fatally, with the security guards.
The story ends with a fatal disagreement between Juana and Helena.
Cast:
Yuri as Juana Rubio, Industrial Spy.
Jainny as Helena Hernandez, corporate officer.
Angelina as the Security Guards.
All three actresses played their parts well. In previous customs, (with other producers,) one of my complaints has been the flat performances by the actresses. As if they are reading their lines, with no emotion. In short, no acting. When I call the cast actresses, it is because they are acting. No flat, unemotional line reading here. I believe that Angelina has the most lines and she does a good job.
As far as dying is concerned, I won’t reveal who lives and who dies, but, as the security guards, you can guess that Angelina dies more than once. I requested death scenes that were more sexually evocative than realistic. I wanted the writhing and squirming and the moaning to be sexually or orgasmically provocative. I think they succeeded. Although I think the moaning could have been a bit more sexual and less painful. But that is my taste.
As some have noted, there is a lot of belly shooting. I like belly-shooting followed up by belly-clutching. And I got it. (SPOILER! One of the subtle jokes is that: all the security guards are (nearly) identical; so they all die nearly identical.)
There is some body handling as Juana disposes of the dead security guards. SLA added in some physical comedy which was not in the script. Which greatly added to the overall tone of the script. But there is body handling, for those who enjoy that.
I requested some stealing from the corpses, which I feel may have been overdone. But that was my taste again. I requested that the thief who steals from the corpses show up in the final scene wearing some of the stolen items. This did not happen. Perhaps an oversight. And one of my few complaints.

The CGI visual effects were excellent. Good blood spray as the victims are shot. I requested minimal blood effects on the bodies, as I don’t like excessive blood and gore. I feel it detracts form the beauty of the dead girl. Blood effects were minimal to the extreme.

The costuming was excellent. Juana Rubio’s cat burglar catsuit was exactly what I had described and pictured, with one exception: The exposed cleavage. As far as I am concerned, the exposed cleavage was a bonus! (I wish I could claim it was my idea.)
The security guard uniform was just as I requested also. For those who enjoy women dying in uniform, I think you’ll be pleased.
For Helena Hernandez, the corporate officer, I requested a female business suit. She wore an overtly sexy business suit. It wasn’t exactly what I asked for, but I enjoyed it. I had one complaint, but it would include a spoiler.
As some people have noted, there are plenty of panty shots of the dead women. Sexy, lacy panties. I didn’t request this, and I think it was a great addition to not only the sexiness of the story, but also the costuming. The dresses some of the characters wore were appropriately sexy, with the requested mini-skirts. Overall, the costumier went far beyond what I requested, in a good way!
There is a definite story line, subsequently a lot of dialogue between characters. Some people don’t want neither a story nor dialogue. But that is the story I wanted to tell. Again, I think all three actresses delivered their lines well, with the proper emotion.
As to be expected by a production from South America, all the actresses spoke Spanish. With subtitles in English. I know some people despise subtitles. As some one who watches foreign films, it’s not a problem for me. Add in the fact that I speak Spanish and it’s even a less of a problem for me personally. (One reason I went with SLA.) But I understand this may be a drawback for some viewers. However, I feel that, the dialogue was necessary for the plot and the jokes.
The story contains both overt and subtle humor, and a dash of dark humor. As I am biased, I hope the humor adds to the story and is not too subtle. (Any one guess the pun behind the name Juana Rubio yet?) I intended the story to be humorous. IMHO, they succeeded.
(The final line by one character wasn’t translated. I hope the viewers could guess at what she said by the context. It was part of her motive for her actions.)
Obviously, since this was written to satisfy many of my own personal tastes, for me it succeeded well. I hope any viewer finds it as enjoyable as I did.

One side note: The original idea for this story came as a plot line for Big O’s Sandra West web series. But I never wrote it out as a script nor submitted it to Big O. Then he ended production of the Sandra West web series. I rewrote the story as a Juana Rubio story instead. I hope to write a few more Juana Rubio stories, (Finances permitting.)

Link to Sexy Latin Amazons: https://www.sexylatinamazon.com/index.php

Link to YouTube Preview:
Is the joke "Jane Blond" -> Jane Bond? The video does give 60s spy camp.
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

Yes.
Juana Rubio, directly translated to English is: Jane Blond. (Sounds like: James Bond.)
Istari1

Post by Istari1 »

Ric delCampo wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:58 pm Yes.
Juana Rubio, directly translated to English is: Jane Blond. (Sounds like: James Bond.)
Something else I gotta ask. Was Chris Kattan ever a sex symbol? I'm probably a couple of years younger than Angelina, and anyone my age who knows him just knows him as some old guy who used to do SNL lol
I won't say more to avoid spoilers.
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

Istari1 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:48 am
Ric delCampo wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:58 pm Yes.
Something else I gotta ask. Was Chris Kattan ever a sex symbol? I'm probably a couple of years younger than Angelina, and anyone my age who knows him just knows him as some old guy who used to do SNL lol
I won't say more to avoid spoilers.
That was part of the joke.
The actor Brad Pitt is an obvious sex symbol.
To increase the absurdity of the joke I needed an actor who was most certainly NOT a sex symbol, but at least had enough name recognition so the viewer would understand the absurdity of the situation.