Supergirl Endurance Fan Film--A Planned Project

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Supergirl Endurance Fan Film--A Planned Project

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

:supes: Hello, Once again, I'm here to tell you folks that I'm working on having a sequel to Supergirl In The watery trap aka another custom video/ fan film project being developed. It's going to be a while before this video is developed, but it's in the works. Now, this project of mine once again contains no nudity or erotic scenes or content and most likely will be posted on YouTube once again.

Now, The campaign to fund the sequel "Supergirl Endurance" project is now on indiegogo!
Your support is needed to get this custom video film made quicker. Once again, it would star Jac LeDoux as Supergirl/Jacklene Kent and Lauren Kisner as The "Rogue" Green Lantern (due to recent results of the poll I posted up on this forum which is currently a landslide) Now, This time..Supergirl (played By Jac Ledoux) will go up against a former friend now turned enemy...The "Rogue" Green Lantern (Played By Lauren Kisner).

:supes: The Plot:
Now, The plot of this story is that Supergirl disguised as Jacklene Kent , mild mannered reporter is at home after coming from work is listening to the radio when breaking news arises. While listening the special report, she finds out that a major robbery has taken place at the Metropolis National Bank and almost $20,000 was stolen...Not only was that stolen..but also the Omegahedronis which was locked up in a bank vault and transmitted energy rays from the vault to a satellite dish and the energy rays go to Supergirl's home which is Argo City. She has also found out that Green lantern has escape from metropolis prison and was responsible from the thefts. Now, the question is why had the female Green Lantern turn rogue..the main reason why is because she was sick and tired of Supergirl saving the day and getting all the credit...and she figured that the only way to get attention is to call attend to herself by doing bad things.. Now Supergirl is determined to get the stolen cash and Omegahedronis back...That's when The evil Green Lantern comes in...she challenges to an endurance duel...Who's stronger, who's faster and who can survive? The key is that If Supergirl wins the endurance test, green lantern will give herself up and hand over stolen cash and Omegahedronis. The big twist of this story that even through the evil green lantern says that if Supergirl wins she'll give up the stolen good and give herself up to the police..that is not what she plans to do or intends to do. That's when peril ensues...The story ends up in the pool and an underwater fight/battle takes place. The question is, will Supergirl survive the endurance test and get the Omegahedronis back..or will it be too late? The custom video is created by Jonathan Rios. The custom video is to be filmed and developed by Chaos House Videos aka THE UNDERWATER SUPERSTORE, a division of MMP Studios.

:supes: The Impact of Your Support:
The budget of this project is projected to be around $950. The production itself alone is $650.00. the costumes around $200.00 and the props around $100.00. Mind you folks, If it wouldn't have been for you people's support and your generous donations to the last project , Supergirl in The Watery Trap wouldn't have been made and wouldn't be successful as it is today. If we reach our goal which is $950.00 quick. The quicker the project will be developed and done. But, I could really use your assistants and some support for this project. If we don't reach our goal of 950.00...just like before..me and my partners will contribute to the project as well if we don't reach our goal. Nevertheless, this Supergirl fan film sequel will leave you wanting more underwater peril action. Once, again, Your financial support will be greatly appreciated.

:supes: The deadline :
The last day to fund this project on indiegogo is November 1th, 2013 at 11:59pm PST/1:59AM EST. As I said before in the last project Even if we don't hit the $950.00.00 mark, which this time we hope to do...Me and my partners will put the rest in so we can hit the mark...Thank you very much.

To donate funds to the project..click on link below!
http://igg.me/at/supergirlendurance/x/3169026

There will be updates on the progress of the donation campaign, not that much as the last time.

I hope to have this fan film project done before Thanksgiving...that's my intened target..but anything can happen so things can change.

If you have any questions.

Email me: jimbobklyn5@yahoo.com

For more info and updates on this project in the work or to give your opinions...leave your replies here or on our facebook page or at the superheroine forum.

Here's the link to the "Supergirl: Endurance" Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlEndurance
Supergirl Endurance Promo Slide.png
Supergirl Endurance Promo Slide.png (1.67 MiB) Viewed 33866 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Re: Supergirl Endurance Fan Film--A Planned Project

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

:supes: Just a reminder...To donate funds to the project..click on link below!

The budget of this project is projected to be around $950. The production itself alone is $650.00. the costumes around $200.00 and the props around $100.00. Mind you folks, If it wouldn't have been for you people's support and your generous donations to the last project , Supergirl in The Watery Trap wouldn't have been made and wouldn't be successful as it is today. If we reach our goal which is $950.00 quick. The quicker the project will be developed and done. But, I could really use your assistants and some support for this project. If we don't reach our goal of 950.00...just like before..me and my partners will contribute to the project as well if we don't reach our goal. Nevertheless, this Supergirl fan film sequel will leave you wanting more underwater peril action. Once, again, Your financial support will be greatly appreciated. THE LAST DAY TO DONATE IS NOVEMBER 1st, 2013

There will be updates on the progress of the donation campaign, not that much as the last time. I'll update you folks on the progress of the donation campaign in the upcoming weeks.

I hope to have this fan film project done before Thanksgiving...that's my intended target..but anything can happen so things can change.

If you have any questions.

Email me: jimbobklyn5@yahoo.com

For more info and updates on this project in the work or to give your opinions...leave your replies here or on our facebook page or at the superheroine forum.

Here's the link to the "Supergirl: Endurance" Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlEndurance
supergirlendurancedonationadsmall.png
supergirlendurancedonationadsmall.png (432.43 KiB) Viewed 33705 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

:supes: UPDATE: Just to keep you up to date..I have started writing up the script for this sequel..I know some of you have given suggestions to the project and I will be incorporating some of those suggestions/ideas into the script/project.

Also...a donation has been made to the project in the amount of $14.00...Got ways to go..but a good start.

Remember...To donate funds to the project..click on link below!

If we reach our goal which is $950.00 quick. The quicker the project will be developed and done.
Your financial support will be greatly appreciated. THE LAST DAY TO DONATE IS NOVEMBER 1st, 2013
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

:supes: Hello, again..folks...
Just to give you folks and update on the project,,,Me and my partners are still working on the script and hope to be finish with it by the end of this week or next week. Nevertheless, the script will be done in the next 2 weeks. Also..starting tomorrow I hope to begin purchasing some props for the fan film project.

Anyway..I will be posting a short promo/announcement video up on my youtube channel on getting the word out on this future fan film sequel and the donation campaign...So stay tuned for that...

Stay tuned for more updates in the next couple of days.
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

:supes: Update: Just made a announcement donations promo to get the word out on this fan film sequel. 31 days and counting until the donation campaign closes.

Here's The Announcement Promo Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1X4n2yNGzc

The campaign to fund the sequel "Supergirl Endurance" project is now on indiegogo! This is a planned non-for-profit fan film that I hope to get the wheel going by November. Your support is needed to get this custom video film made quicker. Once again, it would star Jac LeDoux as Supergirl/Jacklene Kent and Lauren Kisner as The "Rogue" Green Lantern. Now, This time..Supergirl (played By Jac Ledoux) will go up against a former friend now turned enemy...The "Rogue" Green Lantern (Played By Lauren Kisner). The deadline : The last day to fund this project on indiegogo is November 1th, 2013 at 11:59pm PST/1:59AM EST. As I said before in the last project Even if we don't hit the $950.00.00 mark, which this time we hope to do...Me and my partners will put the rest in so we can hit the mark...Thank you very much.

Hope to have more updates on the progress of this project..right now it's a slow going. But, I'm staying positive cause I know their will be positive results. I'll give more updates along the way.
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

:supes: Their are 25 days left in the donation campaign for this project. the goal is to hit between $700 to $950. So far..only $14.00 has been donated for the project. The last day to make a donation is NOVEMBER 1st, 2013!
Donate today..here's the link: http://igg.me/at/supergirlendurance/x/3169026
endurancedonationsad.png
endurancedonationsad.png (1.35 MiB) Viewed 33209 times
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

:supes: UPDATE ON THE PROGRESS OF THE PROJECT: So far $114.00 has been donated to the Supergirl Endurance project...Of course now with the donation of 114 bucks, the project needs $750.00 for the project to be fully funded....

Now...me and my partners have already ordered 3 props for the fan film sequel. We still have to order more props and the costumes in the next upcoming weeks hopefully.

Here are the props that we have ordered so far;
1-100mm Emerald Crystal Diamond Jewel Paperweight (Kryptonite Diamond)
2-$1000 Dollar Bill (25 - Pack) Novelty Fake Play Money
3-VINTAGE CANVAS BANK MONEY DEPOSIT BAG

That's what we have ordered so far. Still got ways to go.
Just a reminder....The last day to make a donation for the project is NOVEMBER 1st, 2013!
Attachments
VINTAGE CANVAS BANK MONEY DEPOSIT BAG
VINTAGE CANVAS BANK MONEY DEPOSIT BAG
$T2eC16NHJIIFHI++LirgBSUv2JMkGw~~60_1.JPG (16.48 KiB) Viewed 33130 times
$1000 Dollar Bill (25 - Pack) Novelty Fake Play Money
$1000 Dollar Bill (25 - Pack) Novelty Fake Play Money
$T2eC16FHJIkE9qU3iLuJBReU,BuvSg~~60_12.JPG (38.04 KiB) Viewed 33130 times
100mm Emerald Crystal Diamond Jewel Paperweight (Kryptonite Diamond)
100mm Emerald Crystal Diamond Jewel Paperweight (Kryptonite Diamond)
41s0AymoduL._SX450_.jpg (18.45 KiB) Viewed 33130 times
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

:supes: UPDATE: I should be receiving some of props I ordered for the project. Once I receive them, I take a picture of them together and post them up here on the forum. Stay Tuned

:supes: 17 days left and counting....$114.00 has been donated so far and only $750.00 is needed for the project to be fully funded. Still got ways to go. Just a reminder....The last day to make a donation for the project is NOVEMBER 1st, 2013! Donate today..here's the link: http://igg.me/at/supergirlendurance/x/3169026
Attachments
endurancedonationsad.png
endurancedonationsad.png (1.38 MiB) Viewed 32987 times
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

:supes: Update: Just to keep you updated..so far i received 2 props for the project..They are
1-Bank money bag
2-big kryptonite diamond with box case

Me and my partners who have helped me write this script for the sequel are still trying to save up and get more props and the costumes for this fan film and other things for the project..but of course we need your help to get the wheels going on the project. We need $760.00 for the project to be fully funded. The last day to make a donation for the project is NOVEMBER 1st, 2013! Donate today..here's the link: http://igg.me/at/supergirlendurance/x/3169026

In the meantime, here's are photos of the props that arrived.
DSC02382.png
DSC02382.png (1.51 MiB) Viewed 32813 times
Attachments
DSC02384.png
DSC02384.png (1.74 MiB) Viewed 32813 times
DSC02383.png
DSC02383.png (1.89 MiB) Viewed 32813 times
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

endurancedonationsad.png
endurancedonationsad.png (1.12 MiB) Viewed 32813 times
14 days left and counting. Time is going fast. Still got ways to go in getting the project funded. Just a reminder....The last day to make a donation for the project is NOVEMBER 1st, 2013! Donate today..here's the link: http://igg.me/at/supergirlendurance/x/3169026

We need $760.00 for the project to be fully funded. The last day to make a donation for the project is NOVEMBER 1st, 2013!
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

:supes: UPDATE: Just ordered the supergirl costume for the project...should be able to order the Green lantern costume in early November. Just to give you and keep you folks up to date. I'm thinking of extending the donation campaign for the project to December if we don't hit the 760.00 mark. Of course we're 13 days away from the deadline and i would have to make another page for the extension. but, I'll take it one day at a time. In the meantime, another prop arrived in the mail today for the project. The prop is 25 pack of fake $1,000 dollar bills..here a photo of it. More updates coming soon. Meanwhile, Here are photos of it and the other props as well.
Attachments
DSC02390.png
DSC02390.png (1.77 MiB) Viewed 32752 times
DSC02389.png
DSC02389.png (1.8 MiB) Viewed 32752 times
DSC02388.png
DSC02388.png (1.65 MiB) Viewed 32752 times
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

:supes: It is hard to believe that Supergirl In The Watery Trap custom video presentation/fan film was uploaded over a month ago and has already collected over 6,800 views and still counting. Thanks to all of you who have watch it and have enjoyed it. Due to the sucess I'm hoping to get the sequel to the watery trap on the ground. Unfortunately only $114.00 has been donated and the project just needs $760.00. If it gets halfway to $760.00..me and my partners will put our own money into the funding. So far we have purchased some props and the supergirl costume. We hope to purchase more stuff in November.

6 days left and counting. Time is going fast. We need $760.00 for the project to be fully funded. The last day to make a donation for the project is NOVEMBER 1st, 2013 @ 11:59 pm PT!

Also..Check out the Supergirl Endurance facebook page as well: https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlEndurance

If we don't hit the mark by November 1st....I will see if I start a 2nd donation campaign for the project that will be extended to mid-December. I'll decide after the deadline, We shall see. More updates coming soon.
Attachments
endurancedonationsad.png
endurancedonationsad.png (1.4 MiB) Viewed 32467 times
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

:supes: ATTENTION: The Supergirl Costume arrived in the mail today...which add to have i have so far..still got ways to go....Also, a donation of 10 dollars was made 2 days ago which means that the project now has $124.00 and needs $750.00 for the project to be fully funded. Remember, the more funds the project gets, the faster the project gets done. The last day for the Supergirl ENDURANCE donation campaign closes this FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 1st, 2013 @ 11:59pm PST/2:59am ET...if you can't make a donation by indiegogo/paypal and want to donate by mail, message me. I've gotten emails asking me that question. Anyway..here are the photos of what I have so far.

P.S---If you have any other questions...now is the time to ask them and post them up on this page...here is the link to the Supergirl Endurance indiegogo endurance fan film donation campaign. http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/super ... /x/3169026
Attachments
DSC02392.png
DSC02392.png (1.72 MiB) Viewed 32280 times
DSC02391.png
DSC02391.png (1.85 MiB) Viewed 32280 times
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

:supes: The next day in a half is crucial. Only 1 day left in the Supergirl Endurance Fan Film Donation campaign. Only $ 124 bucks has been donated to the project and $750.00 is need for it to be fully funded. Donated Tonight and tomorrow. Remember, if we don't reach the mark...I'll decide either to extend the donation campaign or propose the project until further notice. now, the donation campaign receives half of what is needed, then me and my partners who having written the script and have and are helping me purchase the costumes and the props will add some of the money we are currently saving to the funds as well. Remember, the more funds the project gets, the faster the project gets done. The last day for the Supergirl ENDURANCE donation campaign closes this FRIDAY aka Tomorrow, NOVEMBER 1st, 2013 @ 11:59pm PST/2:59am ET. Your financial support will be greatly appreciated.
Attachments
endurancedonationsad.png
endurancedonationsad.png (1.41 MiB) Viewed 32208 times
jimbobklyn5

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

:supes: DONATION UPDATE: 10 HOURS LEFT until the donation campaign closes...On a personal note, i want to apologize for changing the donation campaign number on how much is needed for the project to be funded. The reason why the donation number has lowered and changed from $750.00 to $680.00 was because due to the props being low cost..we retallyed the figures and turns out that the project will not cost around the 700 to 900 dollar mark. It rounds out to a price of $680.00. You can also add the fact that i purchased both costumes myself. But still, the project still needs your support. Make your donation tonight. Only $124,00 has been donated to the fan film sequel project. The project only needs $680.00 for it to be fully funded. Tonight is the last day for the Supergirl ENDURANCE donation campaign closes this evening, @ 11:59pm PST/2:59am ET. Your financial support will be greatly appreciated.

Their could be a good chance i extend the donation campaign to December..tonight's results will determine if I decide to do that.

UPDATE: I just ordered the Green Lantern female Costume and it should arrive in the mail..Next Thursday, November 7th...This was the best I could find..the other didn't look as good as this one.

I also ordered a pair of novalty metal handcuffs which I should receive on Tuesday, November 4th and a 40mm crystal ball aka the Omegahedronis, I also ordered should be arriving in the mail between Nov 14th-Dec 3rd ...it was the best I could find. Here are the pictures of the things I just ordered.
Attachments
$(KGrHqNHJEgFHVO3TfDCBR8c+he2wg~~60_57.png
$(KGrHqNHJEgFHVO3TfDCBR8c+he2wg~~60_57.png (452.48 KiB) Viewed 32168 times
200978355757_1.jpg
200978355757_1.jpg (48 KiB) Viewed 32168 times
$(KGrHqZ,!joFCfd+lDwkBQvgn6uvi!~~60_57.png
$(KGrHqZ,!joFCfd+lDwkBQvgn6uvi!~~60_57.png (1.07 MiB) Viewed 32168 times