Pantyhose or No Pantyhose in "Supergirl In The Watery Trap"

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Supergirl in "The Watery Trap"--Do You Want Sugergirl to Wear pantyhose or No Pantyhose?

Poll ended at Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:12 pm

Pantyhose
54%
No Pantyhose
46%
It doesn't matter
No votes

Total votes: 13

jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Pantyhose or No Pantyhose in "Supergirl In The Watery Trap"

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

This has become a topic of conversation when it comes to superheroines wearing pantyhose are not. Now personally it doesn't matter to me, but I know it matters top a lot of people. If you want Supergirl to wear pantyhose or not on this project, cast your vote on the poll. The results will decide my decision. Leave comments or questions down below as well.

Now as you folks know, I'm working on having a custom video project be developed. It's going to be a while before this video is developed, but it's in the works. the project is called "Supergirl In The Watery trap". The plot of the story is that Supergirl is summoned to the villains lair and doesn't realized that she has walked into a trap. A 'Watery Trap!" that's when things get interesting and she's ends up in the pool, struggling and drowning underwater due to a villain putting a kryptonite Necklace around her and she's struggling to keep her head above water. It's a parody to the Superman drowning scene in the Superman Movie made in 1978. The film stars Megan Jones as Supergirl. The custom video was created by me, Jonathan Rios. The custom video is to be filmed and developed by Chaos House Videos aka THE UNDERWATER SUPERSTORE, a division of MMP Studios.

Supergirl in "The Watery Trap" is now on facebook. Subscribe/Like the page and get up to the minute updates on the ongoing development and progress of this film.

:supes: Supergirl in The Watery Trap" Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/SupergirlWateryTrap

:supes: Supergirl in "The Watery Trap" Indiegogo Page
http://igg.me/at/supergirlwaterytrap/x/3169026

If you have any questions or comments, post them up on this page or message me or post it up on the facebook page and indiegogo as well. :supes:
Attachments
waterytrapbox.png
waterytrapbox.png (79.45 KiB) Viewed 9595 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Re: Pantyhose or No Pantyhose in "Supergirl In The Watery Tr

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

:supes: UPDATE: I've just finished writing the script for this project and have received a couple of props for this future film project.
1-Kyrptonite Necklace (Smallville Lana Lang version)
2-Clark Kent style glasses
3-Red jewelry box (where the necklace with be place)

So right now we are 50% away for our goal. All the props are set. Now, all that is left is the costume and production/actress fee (with your support/donations)

The next phase is to save up and buy the costume which I plan to do in August and save up for production/actress fees and when it comes to production fees, that's where you folks come in. Your contribution is needed to get the project going. I'll repeat....The Impact of Your Support is important. The budget of this project is projected to be around $800. The production itself alone is $550.00. the costume around $260.00 and the props around $15.00. I already decided that I will cover the props and costume with my own money. But, when it comes to the cost of production. That where you folks come in. Even if we don't hit the $500.00 mark. I will put the rest in so we can hit the $550.00 But, if we reach our goal which is $500.00 quick. the quicker the project will be developed and done. But, I could really use your assistants and some support for this project. I know a lot of folks, especially underwater peril fans and superheroine fans and fans of Megan Jones will enjoy this film a lot and will be begging for more. Your financial support will be greatly appreciated. The last day to fund this project on indiegogo is August 26th, 2013 at 11:59pm EST. As I said. Even if we don't hit the $500.00 mark. I will put the rest in so we can hit the $550.00...Thank you very much.
Please make a donation. The more you donate..That faster the production gets underway.

To donate funds to the project..click on link below!
http://igg.me/at/supergirlwaterytrap/x/3169026

Last bumped by jimbobklyn5 on Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:50 pm.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema