Diana Knight and Candle Boxxx at Heroineperil.com

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

valik13
What is your main fetish?: I have my own superheroine website. my main fetish is the defeat of the heroines,bondage,stripping and humilatiing the heroines. M/F fights,F/F action etc
Why do you want to join this forum?: As a way to keep up to date on videos and to post my new releases
Referral: From Bluestone

Diana Knight and Candle Boxxx at Heroineperil.com

Post by valik13 »

Hello to all board members. I'm new to the board but have had the superheroine site www.heroineperil.com for 4 years and wanted to introduce myself and let you know about the latest video release,so without further delay here is a description.

When we last saw Galaxia (Candle Boxxx) she had been tricked into saving Delirium (Diana Knight) and paid the price by being knocked out by the sexy Villainess. Now fully recovered Galaxia knows she has to put an end to Deliriums plans. Meanwhile Delirium has managed to acquire an ancient scroll capable of summoning an evil entity and giving her unbridled power. Galaxia returns to Deliriums lair and it appears to be empty unitl she magically appears and the battle is on!!! A back an forth battle begins and Galaxia appears to be holding her own until Deliriums newly acquired power begins to turn the tide of battle and its once again Galaxia who is on the defensive,being battered over and over again by a gloating Delirium. Slowly and methodically Delirium begins to break down Galaxia with stomach punches,low blows even choking her with her own cape. To add insult to injury Delirium begins caressing and kissing the weakend Galaxia who is now helpless to stop her unwanted advances. Galaxia bravely struggles to her feet but Delirium returns with the piece of luminite that devasted Galaxia in their first battle and again drapes it aroun her neck..now Galaxia is totally helpless and at Deliriums mercy. Whe Galaxia awakens she is bound to an X frame and unable to fight off Deliriums advances as the Villainess gropes and kisses her prey,even going so far as to DESTROY Galaxias costume. Galaxia is finished and and crumbles to the floor when released,,,Delirium is celebrating until she hears a strange sound..and is confronted with her own peril...the Demon she released. Is Delirium now in trouble vs this ancient evil? Has Galaxia been destroyed for good? Tune into http://www.heroineperil.com to find out

Video includes: f/f fighting,groping/kissing,low blows,chokes,X frame bondage,costume destruction,full nudity,cradle carry,luminite weakening.
valik13
What is your main fetish?: I have my own superheroine website. my main fetish is the defeat of the heroines,bondage,stripping and humilatiing the heroines. M/F fights,F/F action etc
Why do you want to join this forum?: As a way to keep up to date on videos and to post my new releases
Referral: From Bluestone

Re: Diana Knight and Candle Boxxx at Heroineperil.com

Post by valik13 »

Here are some preview pics
Attachments
14.jpg
14.jpg (24.08 KiB) Viewed 14407 times
13.jpg
13.jpg (23.02 KiB) Viewed 14407 times
11.jpg
11.jpg (23.43 KiB) Viewed 14407 times
7.jpg