New Discord - "Villainy Inc"

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

UltraHeroix
What is your main fetish?: I love the super heroine in peril genre. If the heroine has to die then it would after a long battle from exhaustion and injuries.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of the super heroine in peril stuff and I like to see what other producers has done and promote my own.
Referral: Found it on Google

New Discord - "Villainy Inc"

Post by UltraHeroix »

Hi all,

I started a new discord a few weeks ago for the Super Heroine In Peril community called "Villainy Inc". It's another place for fans, writers, artists, producers and other SHIP content creators can interact, chat and promote their work. The goal is to expand and reinforce our little community.

Here's a link for those that would like to check it out, especially if you're in one of the categories above.

This link will last for a few days and when it expires, feel free to PM me for an invite.

https://discord.gg/zvUup5Cx

Thanks and seeya there,

Da Jinx
UltraHeroix
What is your main fetish?: I love the super heroine in peril genre. If the heroine has to die then it would after a long battle from exhaustion and injuries.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of the super heroine in peril stuff and I like to see what other producers has done and promote my own.
Referral: Found it on Google

Re: New Discord - "Villainy Inc"

Post by UltraHeroix »

Thanks to those, who've joined the discord! We've had great growth and interaction among those in the Super heroine In Peril community! If you haven't joined yet and are interested, here is a fresh invite:

https://discord.gg/8wwxdpUc

Thanks,
Da Jinx