Which Superheroine do you want to see next?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Which Superheroine do you want to see next?

Supernova (Sienna)
3%
Darkwing (Yvonne)
19%
Wondra (Iris)
7%
Catwarrior (Heather)
7%
Ultrawoman (Lynda)
9%
Teen Bat (D'Arcy)
7%
Spider-Warrior (Sienna)
12%
Supernova Prime (Melody)
16%
Athena (Heather)
7%
White Angel (various possibilities)
12%

Total votes: 68

Vigilante8814
What is your main fetish?: Beautiful woman of action, be they heroes or villains, coming to untimely demises.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be kept up-to-date on new and upcoming releases and provide feedback on content I enjoy.
Referral: From Bluestone Videos' trailers.

Re: Which Superheroine do you want to see next?

Post by Vigilante8814 »

Director B wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 3:42 am So I take it you guys want to see Darkwing next, right?
Yes, please!
You have just read the ramblings of a madman.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Would you like to see Darkwing mostly in her Darkwing costume or more in her business suit?
Attachments
Darkwing- Socialite Surprise still 20 copy.jpg
Darkwing- Socialite Surprise still 20 copy.jpg (444.93 KiB) Viewed 977 times
Darkwing- Socialite Surprise still 17 copy.jpg
Darkwing- Socialite Surprise still 17 copy.jpg (397.5 KiB) Viewed 977 times
Darkwing Unsuited for the Task still 12 copy.jpg
Darkwing Unsuited for the Task still 12 copy.jpg (642.19 KiB) Viewed 977 times
Darkwing- Socialite Surprise still 5 copy.jpg
Darkwing- Socialite Surprise still 5 copy.jpg (573.68 KiB) Viewed 977 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 5:28 am Would you like to see Darkwing mostly in her Darkwing costume or more in her business suit?
As long as her legs and breasts are on display, I'm OK, either way. I would love to see you explore the clothing change more. I'd love to watch the change uninterrupted, stripping down to her pantyhose and putting the costume on. Sliding her hands over her nylons to smooth them, etc. She's been down to a panty already, so she should be comfortable with that. It can either be changing into her costume, or out of it, though perhaps changing out would be hotter because she's now home in her "safe" space, and not expecting to be attacked.
dagphil6
What is your main fetish?: Fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: For ask and share comments
Referral: Superheroines bluestone

Post by dagphil6 »

I would love to see her in civilian clothes and dress up in her costume. I hope she gets her breasts fondled at several points like in Darkwing 22. The attacker might say he's going to make her naked. Or at the moment she is stabbed she might desperately offer the attacker to do what he wants, offer to touch her breasts. As peril ideas/element, headshot or beheading? Or impaled on pike
dagphil6
What is your main fetish?: Fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: For ask and share comments
Referral: Superheroines bluestone

Post by dagphil6 »

Maybye some blond out of her mouth? It's more real
Vigilante8814
What is your main fetish?: Beautiful woman of action, be they heroes or villains, coming to untimely demises.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be kept up-to-date on new and upcoming releases and provide feedback on content I enjoy.
Referral: From Bluestone Videos' trailers.

Post by Vigilante8814 »

Director B wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 5:28 am Would you like to see Darkwing mostly in her Darkwing costume or more in her business suit?
Personally, I'd like to see her more in her costume, as the costumes truly separate the superheroine videos from your SYCC and spy content.

It could also be fun to see somebody walk in on her mid-costume change; she could be changing into her suit to start the night, and halfway into putting it on the bad guy walks in. Not only would her identity be exposed, but she'd be extra vulnerable as the half-worn costume might hinder her movement.
You have just read the ramblings of a madman.
Ryu123
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Amazing superheroine videos
Referral: Google

Post by Ryu123 »

Vigilante8814 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 11:09 am
Personally, I'd like to see her more in her costume, as the costumes truly separate the superheroine videos from your SYCC and spy content.

It could also be fun to see somebody walk in on her mid-costume change; she could be changing into her suit to start the night, and halfway into putting it on the bad guy walks in. Not only would her identity be exposed, but she'd be extra vulnerable as the half-worn costume might hinder her movement.
I second that.

It's been more than 2 years since we got a Darkwing release that she's in her costume, while there are multiple SYCC and white angels starring Yvonne. And personally, a Darkwing film with her in business suit doesn't feel very superheroine.