Which Superheroine do you want to see next?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Which Superheroine do you want to see next?

Supernova (Sienna)
3%
Darkwing (Yvonne)
18%
Wondra (Iris)
8%
Catwarrior (Heather)
8%
Ultrawoman (Lynda)
9%
Teen Bat (D'Arcy)
6%
Spider-Warrior (Sienna)
12%
Supernova Prime (Melody)
17%
Athena (Heather)
8%
White Angel (various possibilities)
12%

Total votes: 66

Giaggio
What is your main fetish?: I like when a woman takes a brutal and hard beatdown. I love low blows, throat punches, arm breaks and neck snaps the most. Staged beatdowns, of course!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna talk with other guys with the same fetishes.
Referral: Google

Re: Which Superheroine do you want to see next?

Post by Giaggio »

I would vote for Jenny Cherry, if she was in the poll!!
Other picks would be Krystal Red and Sam Wylde, girls that are also not in the poll.
Vigilante8814
What is your main fetish?: Beautiful woman of action, be they heroes or villains, coming to untimely demises.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be kept up-to-date on new and upcoming releases and provide feedback on content I enjoy.
Referral: From Bluestone Videos' trailers.

Post by Vigilante8814 »

Director B wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:32 am It looks like Melody Sky is the one everyone wants back. If you haven't voted vote now.
Looks like Yvonne has just barely pulled ahead!
You have just read the ramblings of a madman.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Both Melody Sky and Yvonna are in the lead
Attachments
Nights Work Still 7 copy.jpg
Nights Work Still 7 copy.jpg (484.92 KiB) Viewed 1168 times
Scotland Yard Cold Cases Still 1.jpg
Scotland Yard Cold Cases Still 1.jpg (730.94 KiB) Viewed 1168 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:40 am Both Melody Sky and Yvonna are in the lead
Maybe Nova Prime and Darkwing should get into a fight! Extreme and Peril versions with a different heroine death in each! :excited:
Director B

Post by Director B »

SSkykingDA wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:51 am
Director B wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:40 am Both Melody Sky and Yvonna are in the lead
Maybe Nova Prime and Darkwing should get into a fight! Extreme and Peril versions with a different heroine death in each! :excited:
Well, that's beyond our Budget, but with the help from you guys, it may be possible.
ryzombie619

Post by ryzombie619 »

Please do more with Heather in a skin tight black catsuit, like Catwarrior.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Yvonna is now in the lead.
Attachments
Darkwing Unsuited for the Task still 12 copy.jpg
Darkwing Unsuited for the Task still 12 copy.jpg (642.19 KiB) Viewed 954 times
Vigilante8814
What is your main fetish?: Beautiful woman of action, be they heroes or villains, coming to untimely demises.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be kept up-to-date on new and upcoming releases and provide feedback on content I enjoy.

Post by Vigilante8814 »

Director B wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:43 am Yvonna is now in the lead.
Can't wait to see what troubles await Darkwing!
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Looks like Yvonne (Darkwing) is in the lead. So, she will probably be featured in our next Superheroine production; however, keep your eyes peeled for a new Supernova Prime thread!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B

Post by Director B »

Do you have any ideas on what perils you'd like to see Darkwing in?
Attachments
Darkwing LNOB still 31 copy.jpg
Darkwing LNOB still 31 copy.jpg (480.25 KiB) Viewed 526 times
Darkwing LNOB still 35 copy.jpg
Darkwing LNOB still 35 copy.jpg (485.99 KiB) Viewed 526 times
Darkwing LNOB still 37 copy.jpg
Darkwing LNOB still 37 copy.jpg (490.12 KiB) Viewed 526 times
Darkwing LNOB still 36 copy.jpg
Darkwing LNOB still 36 copy.jpg (501.79 KiB) Viewed 526 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Bluestone wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:48 pm Looks like Yvonne (Darkwing) is in the lead. So, she will probably be featured in our next Superheroine production; however, keep your eyes peeled for a new Supernova Prime thread!

Blue
Not Blue doing another 'What If...?' voice-over in his best Stan Lee accent to kick things off?

Actually, what I would love to see Yvonne in would be (bearing in mind that 'Reiter's Block' has kicked off a whole new interest) in a bagging/suffocation. Tie her as Darkwing or a Supernova from an alternative reality to a chair (have to negate her powers somehow) and put a plastic bag over her head - how about that? THe most powerful female in Earth, laid low by a mere plastic bag?
Vigilante8814

Post by Vigilante8814 »

Director B wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:04 am Do you have any ideas on what perils you'd like to see Darkwing in?
After seeing Darkwing strangled so many times, it would be fresh and fun to see her go down a different way, perhaps a hand-to-hand sequence that ends in a neck snap, or perhaps she could get into a sword fight with a League of Assassins-style character and die with a blade between her boobs?

Overall, I'm happy to see my favorite superheroine win the vote, and can't wait to see what grim fate awaits her!
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

xj900uk wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:34 am
Bluestone wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:48 pm Looks like Yvonne (Darkwing) is in the lead. So, she will probably be featured in our next Superheroine production; however, keep your eyes peeled for a new Supernova Prime thread!

Blue
Not Blue doing another 'What If...?' voice-over in his best Stan Lee accent to kick things off?

Actually, what I would love to see Yvonne in would be (bearing in mind that 'Reiter's Block' has kicked off a whole new interest) in a bagging/suffocation. Tie her as Darkwing or a Supernova from an alternative reality to a chair (have to negate her powers somehow) and put a plastic bag over her head - how about that? THe most powerful female in Earth, laid low by a mere plastic bag?
This reminds me of a scene from one of my favorite Mary Higgins Clark novels, the heroine has been knocked out with chloroform and awakens to find that she's bound and gagged, with her hands behind her back, and she's been placed in a person-sized clear, plastic bag! The killer had waited for her to awaken to seal the bag closed. As he does so, he tells her that if she breathes slow and shallow, there should be enough air in the bag for about 10 minutes of life. Then he leaves her there to die. Now, of course in the book, she finds a way to tear a hole in the bag and survives long enough for the hero to arrive and rescue her, but Blue wouldn't give her that opportunity! He'd probably also leave her only about 3 minutes or so of air... :twisted:

(screenshots are from the 2002 Movie of the same name, starring Lesley-Anne Down.)
Attachments
You Belong To Me 1.JPG
You Belong To Me 1.JPG (38.65 KiB) Viewed 373 times
You Belong To Me 2.JPG
You Belong To Me 2.JPG (38.24 KiB) Viewed 373 times
You Belong To Me 3.JPG
You Belong To Me 3.JPG (37.77 KiB) Viewed 373 times
You Belong To Me 4.JPG
You Belong To Me 4.JPG (41.5 KiB) Viewed 373 times
Mayotte

Post by Mayotte »

Yvonne being run through with a long blade, in the midst of battle, ideally at the point when she feels she has the upper hand, until her opponent turns the tables on her. After her fall, as she lays dying, he renders her topless and finishes her off with a dagger….
Vigilante8814

Post by Vigilante8814 »

Mayotte wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:55 pm Yvonne being run through with a long blade, in the midst of battle, ideally at the point when she feels she has the upper hand, until her opponent turns the tables on her. After her fall, as she lays dying, he renders her topless and finishes her off with a dagger….
Yeah, I like this!