"Powerdame: Venom Strike" at Ultraheroix.com

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

UltraHeroix
What is your main fetish?: I love the super heroine in peril genre. If the heroine has to die then it would after a long battle from exhaustion and injuries.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of the super heroine in peril stuff and I like to see what other producers has done and promote my own.
Referral: Found it on Google

"Powerdame: Venom Strike" at Ultraheroix.com

Post by UltraHeroix »

Hi Folks,

We are back with Bella Luxx as Powerdame as she takes on the villainess, Madame Asp played by Greasy Rose.

In this story: The mayor has been poisoned and in order to save him she must capture Madame Asp to get the antidote. Unfortunately, Powerdame also falls victim to the fiends toxic claws and bites! Our heroine must find a way to survive if she is to save the mayor and bring Madame Asp to justice!

In this story, there are:
  • Clawed/Scratch
  • Poisoned
  • Groped
  • Suffer from a low blow
  • Crushed by the villainess legs
  • Tortured with submission moves
  • Knocked out via punches and poisons
  • Debooted
  • Foot torture
  • Bitten
  • Over the shoulder carry
  • Limp Play
Check it out now at https://ultraheroix.com !
Attachments
Image 3-14-24 at 9.03 PM.jpeg
Image 3-14-24 at 9.03 PM.jpeg (564.28 KiB) Viewed 1678 times
pd down1.jpeg
pd down1.jpeg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 1678 times
Screenshot 2024-03-09 at 4.29.00 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-03-09 at 4.29.00 PM.png (9.35 MiB) Viewed 1678 times
Image 3-9-24 at 4.35 PM.jpeg
Image 3-9-24 at 4.35 PM.jpeg (481.68 KiB) Viewed 1678 times
Image 3-9-24 at 4.40 PM.jpeg
Image 3-9-24 at 4.40 PM.jpeg (732.4 KiB) Viewed 1678 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: "Powerdame: Venom Strike" at Ultraheroix.com

Post by SSkykingDA »

UltraHeroix wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:38 am

Hi Folks,

We are back with Bella Luxx as Powerdame as she takes on the villainess, Madame Asp played by Greasy Rose.

In this story: The mayor has been poisoned and in order to save him she must capture Madame Asp to get the antidote. Unfortunately, Powerdame also falls victim to the fiends toxic claws and bites! Our heroine must find a way to survive if she is to save the mayor and bring Madame Asp to justice!

• Clawed/Scratch
  • Poisoned
  • Groped
  • Suffer from a low blow
  • Debooted
  • Foot torture
  • Bitten
  • Limp Play
The actress playing Madam Asp would make a lovely fallen heroine as well! Have you any videos with that actress defeated?
UltraHeroix
What is your main fetish?: I love the super heroine in peril genre. If the heroine has to die then it would after a long battle from exhaustion and injuries.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of the super heroine in peril stuff and I like to see what other producers has done and promote my own.

Post by UltraHeroix »

SSkykingDA wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:48 am

Hi Folks,

• Clawed/Scratch
  • Poisoned
  • Groped
  • Suffer from a low blow
  • Debooted
  • Foot torture
  • Bitten
  • Limp Play
The actress playing Madam Asp would make a lovely fallen heroine as well! Have you any videos with that actress defeated?
Not yet, I just started to work with her with "Space Agent: Infiltrator" and this one. She was great to work with so hopefully when she's back in my area in the future we could give it a try. Thanks!
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

UltraHeroix wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:11 pm

Hi Folks,

• Clawed/Scratch
  • Poisoned
  • Groped
  • Suffer from a low blow
  • Debooted
  • Foot torture
  • Bitten
  • Limp Play
Not yet, I just started to work with her with "Space Agent: Infiltrator" and this one. She was great to work with so hopefully when she's back in my area in the future we could give it a try. Thanks!
Both really should meet fatal outcomes. A defeated heroine has no future purpose and her loss should be total and complete. She can be captured, but only if it eventually leads to her elimination. There really is no other logical outcome. :razz:
UltraHeroix

Post by UltraHeroix »

SSkykingDA wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:42 pm

Both really should meet fatal outcomes. A defeated heroine has no future purpose and her loss should be total and complete. She can be captured, but only if it eventually leads to her elimination. There really is no other logical outcome. :razz:
Based on your preference for an ending, I think you would like this one. I don't usually do spoilers but if you'd like, I can DM you for this particular video if it may perk your interest to buy. ;-)
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

UltraHeroix wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:07 pm
SSkykingDA wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:42 pm

Based on your preference for an ending, I think you would like this one. I don't usually do spoilers but if you'd like, I can DM you for this particular video if it may perk your interest to buy. ;-)
Fatality always perks my interest! :razz:
UltraHeroix

Post by UltraHeroix »

Thanks to everyone who checked it out! So far, this has been a very popular video! Check it out now at [url]https:ultraheroix.com[/url]
Attachments
tempImageaCsebJ.gif
tempImageaCsebJ.gif (4.53 MiB) Viewed 1224 times
IMG_2720.JPG
IMG_2720.JPG (1.37 MiB) Viewed 1224 times
IMG_2747.JPG
IMG_2747.JPG (1.26 MiB) Viewed 1224 times
UltraHeroix

Post by UltraHeroix »

UltraHeroix wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:38 am Thanks to everyone who checked it out! So far, this has been a very popular video! Check it out now at https://ultraheroix.com
Attachments
IMG_2685.JPG
IMG_2685.JPG (1.42 MiB) Viewed 815 times
IMG_2745.JPG
IMG_2745.JPG (1.34 MiB) Viewed 815 times
IMG_2713.JPG
IMG_2713.JPG (1.43 MiB) Viewed 815 times