"The Night Sparrow Project" - UltraHeroix.com

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

UltraHeroix
What is your main fetish?: I love the super heroine in peril genre. If the heroine has to die then it would after a long battle from exhaustion and injuries.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of the super heroine in peril stuff and I like to see what other producers has done and promote my own.
Referral: Found it on Google

"The Night Sparrow Project" - UltraHeroix.com

Post by UltraHeroix »

Hey Everyone!

We have an update on the project we're developing at https://UltraHeroix.com!

This new feature will be called "The Night Sparrow Project"! What will make this special is this free content that I will be posting on YouTube and other Social Media where our original character, Night Sparrow will be telling/ narrating stories on the paranormal, Folk legends, Horror-themed, the unexplained, and the weird which is Night Sparrow's passion. She will also be telling her own short superheroine, crime-fighting stories.

The goal is for Bi-weekly updates of her narrating stories and giving brief reports on paranormal subjects/topics.

If you have visited the website recently, you will notice her own section where you can find her character profile and other information. This will also be the launching pad where you will find her free YouTube stories and the member's section when it is ready. There, you will find her exclusive video adventures, special photo sets and other cool stuff.

To make this new venture successful we need your help! Besides just watching the Youtube videos, we ask that you writers out there contribute short stories or reports on paranormal reports for her to tell. The content could be on cryptids, mysterious locations, Aliens and etc. and it doesn't need to be superheroine related. If you have a general interest in that area and would like to contribute, we would be happy to accept. Also,feel free to contribute art and we can try to include it on the site and as part of the video updates.

We ask that your story and art contributions be in the PG-PG13 but we are flexible if it is on the sexier/ teasing side of things. the stories should be the length that could read for 5 to 10 minute videos. If you have any questions feel free to email me at ultraheroix@gmail.com or post them on this thread. Please no attachments in the email, put your contribution/stories/reports in the body of the email.

Hopefully, we will be fully launched of "The Night Sparrow Project" by Summer/Early Fall this year but I will keep you updated of our progress here and also on https://ultraheroix.com ! We just need your views and participation to make this project a success!
Attachments
Image 11-17-23 at 1.33 PM.jpg
Image 11-17-23 at 1.33 PM.jpg (755.78 KiB) Viewed 1434 times
IMG_1984.jpg
IMG_1984.jpg (986.39 KiB) Viewed 1434 times
IMG_2001.jpg
IMG_2001.jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 1434 times
Vigilante8814
What is your main fetish?: Beautiful woman of action, be they heroes or villains, coming to untimely demises.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be kept up-to-date on new and upcoming releases and provide feedback on content I enjoy.
Referral: From Bluestone Videos' trailers.

Re: "The Night Sparrow Project" - UltraHeroix.com

Post by Vigilante8814 »

This sounds cool and fun! Mind providing a YouTube link so I can make sure to catch the episodes as they come out?
You have just read the ramblings of a madman.
christine
What is your main fetish?: submission, domination loss, tables turned
Why do you want to join this forum?: i like reading stories and seeing art that connect to dark themes.
Referral: fetnoir or deadskirts i think but i can't remember specifically.

Post by christine »

UltraHeroix wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:27 pm

Hey Everyone!

This new feature will be called "The Night Sparrow Project"! What will make this special is this free content that I will be posting on YouTube and other Social Media where our original character, Night Sparrow will be telling/ narrating stories on the paranormal, Folk legends, Horror-themed, the unexplained, and the weird which is Night Sparrow's passion. She will also be telling her own short superheroine, crime-fighting stories.

The goal is for Bi-weekly updates of her narrating stories and giving brief reports on paranormal subjects/topics.

If you have visited the website recently, you will notice her own section where you can find her character profile and other information. This will also be the launching pad where you will find her free YouTube stories and the member's section when it is ready. There, you will find her exclusive video adventures, special photo sets and other cool stuff.

To make this new venture successful we need your help! Besides just watching the Youtube videos, we ask that you writers out there contribute short stories or reports on paranormal reports for her to tell. The content could be on cryptids, mysterious locations, Aliens and etc. and it doesn't need to be superheroine related. If you have a general interest in that area and would like to contribute, we would be happy to accept. Also,feel free to contribute art and we can try to include it on the site and as part of the video updates.

We ask that your story and art contributions be in the PG-PG13 but we are flexible if it is on the sexier/ teasing side of things. the stories should be the length that could read for 5 to 10 minute videos. If you have any questions feel free to email me at ultraheroix@gmail.com or post them on this thread. Please no attachments in the email, put your contribution/stories/reports in the body of the email.

Hopefully, we will be fully launched of "The Night Sparrow Project" by Summer/Early Fall this year but I will keep you updated of our progress here and also on https://ultraheroix.com ! We just need your views and participation to make this project a success!
will she LOSE and DIE in scenes though?
UltraHeroix
What is your main fetish?: I love the super heroine in peril genre. If the heroine has to die then it would after a long battle from exhaustion and injuries.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of the super heroine in peril stuff and I like to see what other producers has done and promote my own.

Post by UltraHeroix »

Vigilante8814 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:21 pm This sounds cool and fun! Mind providing a YouTube link so I can make sure to catch the episodes as they come out?
Thanks Vigilante8814! It will be launched on our main Ultraheroix YouTube channel and you can catch her updates there.
UltraHeroix

Post by UltraHeroix »

christine wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:54 pm
UltraHeroix wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:27 pm

Hey Everyone!

will she LOSE and DIE in scenes though?

Lose? Yes. Die? No, this is meant to be an ongoing series.
christine
What is your main fetish?: submission, domination loss, tables turned
Why do you want to join this forum?: i like reading stories and seeing art that connect to dark themes.
Referral: fetnoir or deadskirts i think but i can't remember specifically.

Post by christine »

UltraHeroix wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:11 pm Lose? Yes. Die? No, this is meant to be an ongoing series.
well as long as you only kill the fictional characters and not the actresses then they can resurrect
UltraHeroix

Post by UltraHeroix »

christine wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:57 pm
UltraHeroix wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:11 pm Lose? Yes. Die? No, this is meant to be an ongoing series.
well as long as you only kill the fictional characters and not the actresses then they can resurrect
Hmmm...that is true. Good point
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

UltraHeroix wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:36 pm
When a superheroine loses, she really needs to lose her life. If not, there is no real peril, and a defeated superheroine, no longer serves any purpose.
Vigilante8814
What is your main fetish?: Beautiful woman of action, be they heroes or villains, coming to untimely demises.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be kept up-to-date on new and upcoming releases and provide feedback on content I enjoy.
Referral: From Bluestone Videos' trailers.

Post by Vigilante8814 »

SSkykingDA wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:32 pm

When a superheroine loses, she really needs to lose her life. If not, there is no real peril, and a defeated superheroine, no longer serves any purpose.
Perhaps there could be alternate endings? One version where Sparrow kicks a vampire into the sunlight, and another version where he drains her of blood, or something.
You have just read the ramblings of a madman.
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Vigilante8814 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:02 am

Perhaps there could be alternate endings? One version where Sparrow kicks a vampire into the sunlight, and another version where he drains her of blood, or something.
That can work quite well, it gives the user a choice of what they want to see happen to her. It works best if there is a logical place to edit out the original ending, and transition to the alternate ending. It's even better when the video is female v. female and one ending has the heroine being killed, and the alternate ending has the female villain being killed! :razz:
UltraHeroix

Post by UltraHeroix »

SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:38 am

That can work quite well, it gives the user a choice of what they want to see happen to her. It works best if there is a logical place to edit out the original ending, and transition to the alternate ending. It's even better when the video is female v. female and one ending has the heroine being killed, and the alternate ending has the female villain being killed! :razz:
Thanks for the feedback ya'll! I've seen a few other producers do alternate endings. Something I'll look into.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

UltraHeroix wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:44 pm
SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:38 am

Thanks for the feedback ya'll! I've seen a few other producers do alternate endings. Something I'll look into.
The reality is that we want to see a sexy babe die! :twisted: