"From Russia With Love - Version 1 (Collectors’ Edition)" is RELEASED

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: "From Russia With Love - Version 1 (Collectors’ Edition)" is RELEASED

Post by SSkykingDA »

xj900uk wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:10 pm PLEASE DO NOT REMAKE THIS MOVIE!!!

You could not improve on the original, which IMO was perfection. please leave it alone as any remake would be disappointing and not up to the standard of the original, and always doomed to be compared with it.
Oh, please!
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

SSkykingDA wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:21 pm
xj900uk wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:10 pm PLEASE DO NOT REMAKE THIS MOVIE!!!

You could not improve on the original, which IMO was perfection. please leave it alone as any remake would be disappointing and not up to the standard of the original, and always doomed to be compared with it.
Oh, please! Nobody would be forcing you to watch it, and there are those of us who would love to see it updated.
RingoWarrior
What is your main fetish?: I’m into bad girl types with dark hair, and spunky attitudes. And yes I enjoy asphyxiation. Behind the back garroting I’ve noticed does it the most for me in movies.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To give an opinion on something every once in a while.
Referral: I’ve been to this site for over 20 years, and have never registered.

Post by RingoWarrior »

I get the point. Those early UKSG actresses clearly took it as a real acting gig even if ultimately it was for a fetish piece. When they were told that they were there to simulate a strangling, they really went for it. It’s a very very different time now.
21gregor

Post by 21gregor »

The acting in every uksg video was very well done.
I think that's what makes them still great, even till today
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

"From Russia With Love - Version 1, Collector's Editions"

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1520

This video has been upgraded to BIG SCREEN resolution, plus included in this package is an orgasmic squirt version, in addition to the original.

Agent Cole is suspicious of a male agent but lets her guard down just long enough for him to disarm her. What ensues is a vicious fight scene! The male agent gets the upper hand and garottes Agent Cole to death in a long, erotic strangle scene.

This is one of UKSG's best videos, re-mastered in top video quality! It's twice as long as most of the other UKSG Classics. Don't miss this one!
Attachments
From Russia with Love Version poster copy.jpg
From Russia with Love Version poster copy.jpg (401.97 KiB) Viewed 2353 times
From Russia with Love Version 1 still 1 copy.jpg
From Russia with Love Version 1 still 1 copy.jpg (447.63 KiB) Viewed 2353 times
From Russia with Love Version 1 still 14 copy.jpg
From Russia with Love Version 1 still 14 copy.jpg (419.52 KiB) Viewed 2353 times
From Russia with Love Version 1 still 4 copy.jpg
From Russia with Love Version 1 still 4 copy.jpg (370 KiB) Viewed 2353 times
From Russia with Love Version 1 still 7 copy.jpg
From Russia with Love Version 1 still 7 copy.jpg (394.04 KiB) Viewed 2353 times
heyhey522022

Post by heyhey522022 »

This is a great video for all the reasons folks mentioned in this thread. I usually agree with xj900uk, but I'd love to see a 2nd remake, and folks have the choice to buy it or not. And don't forget, there was the other RWL remake (version 2) with that gorgeous blonde actress that I thought was fantastic! So I say: bring it on!
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

heyhey522022 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:37 am This is a great video for all the reasons folks mentioned in this thread. I usually agree with xj900uk, but I'd love to see a 2nd remake, and folks have the choice to buy it or not. And don't forget, there was the other RWL remake (version 2) with that gorgeous blonde actress that I thought was fantastic! So I say: bring it on!
Who wants to see nylons on the babe next time? I don't care if they are pantyhose or stockings! :D
Director B

Post by Director B »

Do you guys think we should remake this video, and if so, who should play the heroine? Any more comments?
Attachments
From Russia with Love Version 1 still 6 copy.jpg
From Russia with Love Version 1 still 6 copy.jpg (356.58 KiB) Viewed 2191 times
Groot1

Post by Groot1 »

Yes!! Please!? Let's have a blonde to make it different and please let's make that blonde Jenny!!!
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Groot1 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:45 am Yes!! Please!? Let's have a blonde to make it different and please let's make that blonde Jenny!!!
There already is a blonde version. Any remake of this one should remain with a brunette.
Attachments
From-Russia-with-Love-Version-2-poster-copy.jpg
From-Russia-with-Love-Version-2-poster-copy.jpg (465.85 KiB) Viewed 2144 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Do you guys think we should remake this video, and if so, who should play the heroine? Any more comments?
Attachments
From Russia with Love Version 1 still 10 copy.jpg
From Russia with Love Version 1 still 10 copy.jpg (510.33 KiB) Viewed 2018 times
cookiezan2

Post by cookiezan2 »

I would vote for having either Melody Sky, Megan, or Martha Rose play the role of the heroine.
OOAgent

Post by OOAgent »

Any redhead or brunette would be great.

Honestly if it's a blonde I'd probably skip, nothing against blondes, but have already gotten so many.

But the BIG thing for a remake is getting the same type of dress. Don't need the original dress, but if the same type can be found or one VERY similar... That'd be crucial for me.

That dress is what made the video for me. I can't see a remake being a remake without a similar dress with those exposed windows.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
From Russia with Love Version 1 still 9 copy.jpg
From Russia with Love Version 1 still 9 copy.jpg (372.79 KiB) Viewed 1861 times
Director B

Post by Director B »