Potential 'mega custom movie'

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Which Matchup(s) would you be willing to pre-order for a group custom?

Poll ended at Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:29 am

Female v. Female Only
44%
Male v. Female Only
22%
Female v. Female with Male Participation - ex. "Ultrawoman 12"
20%
Male v. Female with Female Participation - ex. "White Angel 5 & 8"
14%

Total votes: 50

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Potential 'mega custom movie'

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B has reached out to see if we'd be interested in another group custom, funded by pre-orders. To get the ball rolling, we'd need to demonstrate interest. If we get enough interest, and identify the nature of the cast desired, we can start discussing elements to be included.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: Potential 'mega custom movie'

Post by SSkykingDA »

SSkykingDA wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:29 am Director B has reached out to see if we'd be interested in another group custom, funded by pre-orders. To get the ball rolling, we'd need to demonstrate interest. If we get enough interest, and identify the nature of the cast desired, we can start discussing elements to be included.
A note on the total interest: Because each respondent can select all the matchups they would be willing to support, the total number of votes will not be an accurate representation of overall support. However, when the poll is completed, the total number of votes for the top matchup, should reflect the minimum number that support the concept.
semenko99
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine perils
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to contribute to some movies.
Referral: Google / Bought movies

Re: Potential 'mega custom movie'

Post by semenko99 »

Just wanted to mention that you have to be signed in to vote.