Ultrawoman - Debt Collector is RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: Ultrawoman - Debt Collector is RELEASED!

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:58 am Would you like to see more Ultrawoman videos starring Lynda or White Angel videos starring Lynda?
Yes! Both please!
semenko99
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine perils
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to contribute to some movies.
Referral: Google / Bought movies

Post by semenko99 »

Another Ultrawoman video would be great but anything with Lynda would be good too :)
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

"Ultrawoman - Debt Collector"

Trailer:

Ultrawoman returns, but can she stop the enhanced Collector known as the Debt Collector?

Link to buy the peril version:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1515

Link to buy the extreme version:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1516

Extreme version without squirts:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1517
Attachments
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector poster copy.jpg
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector poster copy.jpg (902.54 KiB) Viewed 1768 times
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 39 copy.jpg
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 39 copy.jpg (614.6 KiB) Viewed 1768 times
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 38 copy.jpg
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 38 copy.jpg (461.85 KiB) Viewed 1768 times
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 37 copy.jpg
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 37 copy.jpg (524.64 KiB) Viewed 1768 times
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 35 copy.jpg
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 35 copy.jpg (583.8 KiB) Viewed 1768 times
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 33 copy.jpg
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 33 copy.jpg (529.21 KiB) Viewed 1768 times
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 32 copy.jpg
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 32 copy.jpg (487.78 KiB) Viewed 1768 times
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 27 copy.jpg
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 27 copy.jpg (545.64 KiB) Viewed 1768 times
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 26 copy.jpg
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 26 copy.jpg (381.97 KiB) Viewed 1768 times
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 22 copy.jpg
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 22 copy.jpg (469.71 KiB) Viewed 1768 times
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 20 copy.jpg
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 20 copy.jpg (595.97 KiB) Viewed 1768 times
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:10 am "Ultrawoman - Debt Collector"

Trailer:

Ultrawoman returns, but can she stop the enhanced Collector known as the Debt Collector?

I won't speak for everyone, but one element that I particularly enjoyed and would love to see a lot more of, is the episodes beginning in the heroine's home as she dresses for her mission. It was really hot seeing Lynda rising from her bed and dressing for her intended day, only to see it all go so terribly wrong and her "list of future appointments" erased. :twisted:

Particularly hot was watching her run her hands over her nylons, smoothing them for their best appearance, knowing that the next time they were handled, it would be by the Collector as he carries her corpse away! :D
Director B

Post by Director B »

Thanks for your comments SSkykingDA
Director B

Post by Director B »

"Ultrawoman - Debt Collector"

Trailer:

Attachments
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector poster copy.jpg
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector poster copy.jpg (902.54 KiB) Viewed 1548 times
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 11 copy.jpg
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 11 copy.jpg (431.51 KiB) Viewed 1548 times
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 8 copy.jpg
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 8 copy.jpg (466.33 KiB) Viewed 1548 times
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 14 copy.jpg
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 14 copy.jpg (434.54 KiB) Viewed 1548 times
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 20 copy.jpg
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 20 copy.jpg (595.97 KiB) Viewed 1548 times
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 24 copy.jpg
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 24 copy.jpg (575.81 KiB) Viewed 1548 times
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 31 copy.jpg
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 31 copy.jpg (516.26 KiB) Viewed 1548 times
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 33 copy.jpg
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 33 copy.jpg (529.21 KiB) Viewed 1548 times
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 35 copy.jpg
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 35 copy.jpg (583.8 KiB) Viewed 1548 times
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 36 copy.jpg
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 36 copy.jpg (715.55 KiB) Viewed 1548 times
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 37 copy.jpg
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 37 copy.jpg (524.64 KiB) Viewed 1548 times
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 38 copy.jpg
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 38 copy.jpg (461.85 KiB) Viewed 1548 times
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 39 copy.jpg
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 39 copy.jpg (614.6 KiB) Viewed 1548 times
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Director B wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:58 am Would you like to see more Ultrawoman videos starring Lynda or White Angel videos starring Lynda?
Yes please!!! Both. Would love Heather and Jenny in WA Episodes too!!
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

I definitely want more Ultrawoman from Lynda, but I'd also like to see her remain in the White Angel mix for a few more episodes, particularly because White Angels require strangling and Lynda is currently hands down your best strangulation actress! Bonus point for how sexy she is in a mini skirt, nylons, and heels! :D

I'd like to see ALL current actresses make at least one WA appearance, Heather was wonderful in "White Angel 26: Argent Angel", and Jenny was awesome in "White Angel 30". As it stands, there are up to four current actresses who have yet to make an appearance: Megan, D'Arcy, Cameron, and Iris. I say "up to" because it sounds unlikely that Iris will work out, and the silence about Cameron has been deafening, leading me to suspect she's not coming back. I'd love to see D'Arcy and Megan (in that order of preference) make at least one WA appearance. There is currently a relative shortage of topless talent with White Angel experience, so adding D'Arcy to the list would be wonderful!
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

dunnie1 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:09 am
Heather and Jenny have made one each, WA 26 for Heather, WA 30 for Jenny, but I'd certainly like to see each do more, though I have to be honest and say that Heather's appeal, for me, has been lessened since she took to padded bras, but that is just my personal feeling.
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

SSkykingDA wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:26 am
Heather and Jenny have made one each, WA 26 for Heather, WA 30 for Jenny, but I'd certainly like to see each do more, though I have to be honest and say that Heather's appeal, for me, has been lessened since she took to padded bras, but that is just my personal feeling.
Argent angel was Heathers appearance and I thought it was great, loved how she died by electricity/shock, and was initially strangled over the doctor’s chair. I feel Heather and Sienna are among the best death stare/ shocked eyes, mouth agape actors of all bluestones babes. The padded bra makes no difference to me, her body and curves make up for it imho!!
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

dunnie1 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:40 pm

Argent angel was Heathers appearance and I thought it was great, loved how she died by electricity/shock, and was initially strangled over the doctor’s chair. I feel Heather and Sienna are among the best death stare/ shocked eyes, mouth agape actors of all bluestones babes. The padded bra makes no difference to me, her body and curves make up for it imho!!
One thing I loved about Argent Angel was that I had always imagined the White Angel serum requiring that the recipient initially be strangled to death to activate it, and it was confirmed in this video. It seemed logical, but I don't think I'd ever discussed that with Blue, and to my knowledge was never referenced before this, so it was just a pleasant surprise to see we were thinking along the same lines!

I think magnificent eyes are one of the constants with all the Bluestone actresses, the key weakness I see with many of the death stares is the failure of the actress to maintain the same expression throughout the body pans. Most often, they die with lips parted, but then in the close-up their lips are closed! I was particularly impressed with Sienna in "Payday", that she almost perfectly held it, even with the sudden movements associated with the postmortem "insurance" shots.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Jenny was in White Angel 30
dunnie1

Post by dunnie1 »

Director B wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:16 pm
Jenny was in White Angel 30
I know. Can her or Heather not do anymore?
dunnie1

Post by dunnie1 »

SSkykingDA wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:57 pm
dunnie1 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:40 pm

One thing I loved about Argent Angel was that I had always imagined the White Angel serum requiring that the recipient initially be strangled to death to activate it, and it was confirmed in this video. It seemed logical, but I don't think I'd ever discussed that with Blue, and to my knowledge was never referenced before this, so it was just a pleasant surprise to see we were thinking along the same lines!

I think magnificent eyes are one of the constants with all the Bluestone actresses, the key weakness I see with many of the death stares is the failure of the actress to maintain the same expression throughout the body pans. Most often, they die with lips parted, but then in the close-up their lips are closed! I was particularly impressed with Sienna in "Payday", that she almost perfectly held it, even with the sudden movements associated with the postmortem "insurance" shots.
Totally agree👍
Director B

Post by Director B »

Thanks for all your comments, guys.
Attachments
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 34 copy.jpg
Ultrawoman-Debt Collector still 34 copy.jpg (585.08 KiB) Viewed 1360 times