"SYCC 61: The Curious Detective" is RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

"SYCC 61: The Curious Detective" is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

D.I. Ella Johnson (Sienna Scarlett) is on the trail of a serial killer who is fascinated with autoerotic asphyxiation. Her fellow detective appears to know a lot about this subject. So, as Ella toys with the idea of this killer's motivations, actually pulling a cord around her own neck to experiment, she decides to discuss this issue on the phone with her fellow detective. During the phone call, the killer (Yvonne) has gained entry to Ella's apartment and pulls a ligature across her throat from behind as she ends the call.

What follows is one of the sexiest female on female strangles ever! Don't miss "The Curious Detective" when it is released December 2nd, 2022!
The Curious Detective Still 4 copy.jpg
The Curious Detective Still 4 copy.jpg (504.06 KiB) Viewed 8709 times
Still 1 copy.jpg
Still 1 copy.jpg (447.78 KiB) Viewed 8709 times
More stills will be posted on this thread as the release date approaches.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: "SYCC 61: The Curious Detective" is Coming Soon1

Post by consigni »

This storyline is fabulous on so many levels, Blue,
not the least of which sees Yvonne as a sexy new serial killer with a motive to strangle some sleuths.

Perhaps the UK Strangler may put an end to her one day,
but hopefully not before she has taken out a few more curious detectives close to discovering her identity!
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

Woah...the initial premise is very sexy.
Though I doubt the orgasm element is in this one, it could be hypothetically incorporated into such a premise very easily, with the "experimenting" detective secretly turned on, her experiment turning into an erotic fantasy, and then lustful reality.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

SYCC's: The Curious Detective is Coming Soon
Attachments
The Curious Detective Still 3 copy.jpg
The Curious Detective Still 3 copy.jpg (489.97 KiB) Viewed 8574 times
The Curious Detective Still 5 copy.jpg
The Curious Detective Still 5 copy.jpg (523.63 KiB) Viewed 8574 times
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Curious Sienna silenced and shamelessly exposed for discovery by her Scotland Yard colleagues.

Let us hope that Yvonne keeps up the good work!
Rihannasfishnets
What is your main fetish?: silencer deaths
Why do you want to join this forum?: to chat with people with similar likes
Referral: website

Post by Rihannasfishnets »

Those nylon feet gave her zero traction on the smooth timber floor :love:

Xukpi
What is your main fetish?: Any death fetish movies, pics and stories with very little blood.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet people who share my tastes.
Referral: Someone mentionned FF in a fellow site.

Post by Xukpi »

Rihannasfishnets wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:12 am Those nylon feet gave her zero traction on the smooth timber floor :love:

Yes! you are right. however it is so lovely to see the girl desperately rubbing her feet against the floor, to no avail... :clap:
Rihannasfishnets

Xukpi wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:23 am
Rihannasfishnets wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:12 am Those nylon feet gave her zero traction on the smooth timber floor :love:

Yes! you are right. however it is so lovely to see the girl desperately rubbing her feet against the floor, to no avail... :clap:
The patter of nylon feet is delicious especially as it starts off frantic and slowly ends as she fades away :love:
Xukpi
What is your main fetish?: Any death fetish movies, pics and stories with very little blood.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet people who share my tastes.
Referral: Someone mentionned FF in a fellow site.

Post by Xukpi »

Yes - I meant to say: the nyloned feet of course.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:07 pm D.I. Ella Johnson (Sienna Scarlett) is on the trail of a serial killer who is fascinated with autoerotic asphyxiation. Her fellow detective appears to know a lot about this subject. So, as Ella toys with the idea of this killer's motivations, actually pulling a cord around her own neck to experiment, she decides to discuss this issue on the phone with her fellow detective. During the phone call, the killer (Yvonne) has gained entry to Ella's apartment and pulls a ligature across her throat from behind as she ends the call.

What follows is one of the sexiest female on female strangles ever! Don't miss "The Curious Detective" when it is released December 2nd, 2022!

The Curious Detective Still 4 copy.jpg
Still 1 copy.jpg
More stills will be posted on this thread as the release date approaches.

Blue
I'm curious, was this planned before the release of "Possibilities"? Or did "Possibilities" perform well enough to encourage you to shoot another F v. F?
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Director B wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:42 am SYCC's: The Curious Detective is Coming Soon
I would have loved Sienna to slide down the chair after she expired and slumped to the floor. I feel it’s more realistic. But love her head dangling over the arm rest!!Great one for the pantyhose/tights lads though, gusset galore!!!
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

dunnie1 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:04 am
Director B wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:42 am SYCC's: The Curious Detective is Coming Soon
I would have loved Sienna to slide down the chair after she expired and slumped to the floor. I feel it’s more realistic. But love her head dangling over the arm rest!!Great one for the pantyhose/tights lads though, gusset galore!!!
What I love about the slide aspect is when it brings the already short hem up near the waist to put the entire panty on display!
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:05 am I'm curious, was this planned before the release of "Possibilities"? Or did "Possibilities" perform well enough to encourage you to shoot another F v. F?
You're curious? It must be contagious. Watch your back! Yvonne is still out there!

This was planned before "Possibilities" was shot. We knew you guys wanted F. vs. F., so we found a way in this case to have two girls in this one.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

SYCC's: The Curious Detective is Coming Soon
Attachments
The Curious Detective Still 2 copy.jpg
The Curious Detective Still 2 copy.jpg (482.13 KiB) Viewed 7935 times
Rihannasfishnets

Wow insane tights on both girls :love:

Sienna's perfect gloss tights for the roll sheer to the waist band which is unusual in a shiny nude with tint of white :X