Coming Attractions

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Rihannasfishnets
What is your main fetish?: silencer deaths
Why do you want to join this forum?: to chat with people with similar likes
Referral: website

Re: Coming Attractions

Post by Rihannasfishnets »

dunnie1 wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:24 am
SSkykingDA wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:22 am
dunnie1 wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:14 am
Jenny, the sexy stocking clad detective , that Yvonne will finish off, or will she???🙏
You know, wouldn't it be a nice twist if DI Janet turned the tables on the strangler and took her out with her own stocking? I'm always up for seeing Jenny doing the killing, as she did Heather in "Catwarrior 11".
Oh, yes, maybe two versions!!! The cop wins in one and Yvonne sealing off any leads in the other!!!
2 stockings per lady so could be a stocking killing fest...choose your weapons/nylon wisely :love:
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

dunnie1 wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:24 am
SSkykingDA wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:22 am
dunnie1 wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:14 am
Jenny, the sexy stocking clad detective , that Yvonne will finish off, or will she???🙏
You know, wouldn't it be a nice twist if DI Janet turned the tables on the strangler and took her out with her own stocking? I'm always up for seeing Jenny doing the killing, as she did Heather in "Catwarrior 11".
Oh, yes, maybe two versions!!! The cop wins in one and Yvonne sealing off any leads in the other!!!
It's an idea for the rarer F v. F videos to have both versions be death endings with the difference being who wins/loses. There should be very little additional cost in that, but it could potentially boost revenue. I know that I would always buy both, and F v. F is usually the only time I buy the "peril" versions.
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Post by gavin monroe »

Oh please stocking feet for Jenny.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Coming soon, The Curious Detective sequel will be shot this month. Jenny Cherry will be playing Janet.

Thanks for the comments, guys. Keep them coming.
Attachments
Behind the scenes still Jerry Cherry 10 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes still Jerry Cherry 10 copy.jpg (490.58 KiB) Viewed 2617 times
Rihannasfishnets
What is your main fetish?: silencer deaths
Why do you want to join this forum?: to chat with people with similar likes
Referral: website

Post by Rihannasfishnets »

gavin monroe wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:18 am Oh please stocking feet for Jenny.
Nude/Tan 5 denier stockings with seamed toe (not reinforced) would look delicious on Jenny :love:
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

As I’ve probably mentioned

- Detective Janet should die with an expression of frozen horror -

furnished fully with the knowledge that she too has been eliminated by the killer of her partner.

p.s.

In the absence of bare boobs,
perhaps hard nipples could be on prominent display.
Warfish
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: um, i like reading the forum.
Referral: Searching for Bluestone videos

Post by Warfish »

Are you also going to shoot a superheroine movie with Jenny at the same time?
Director B

Post by Director B »

Warfish wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:53 am Are you also going to shoot a superheroine movie with Jenny at the same time?
This month we are doing The Curious Detective sequel and a Spider-Warrior video.
Attachments
Spider-Warrior still 28 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 28 copy.jpg (553.91 KiB) Viewed 2496 times
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

It would have been fun if D.I. Hyde, aka UK Strangler, had come calling to warn D.I. Janet about her dead partner...

alas, too late!

But the perfect opportunity to take out his competition right there and then...

with only a couple of sprawled out silently staring witnesses left in his wake.
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

This month we are doing The Curious Detective sequel and a Spider-Warrior video.
[/quote]

If it's anything like Spider Warrior 1, with the heroine clearly getting off to the strangulation, I will definitely pick up the sequel. Same with sequel to The Curious Detective.
wzpyb

Post by wzpyb »

bare feet for jenny,no stocking
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Spider-Warrior still 24 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 24 copy.jpg (529.36 KiB) Viewed 2093 times
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Director B wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:00 am This month we are doing The Curious Detective sequel and a Spider-Warrior video.
That catsuit hugs every inch of Sienna’s perfect body!!! The shading of the material really enhance the figure perfectly!!
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

dunnie1 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 10:41 am
Director B wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:00 am This month we are doing The Curious Detective sequel and a Spider-Warrior video.
That catsuit hugs every inch of Sienna’s perfect body!!! The shading of the material really enhance the figure perfectly!!
I only wish the chest area didn't appear to have padding that prevents her from showing hard nipples.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Spider-Warrior still 1 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 1 copy.jpg (631.44 KiB) Viewed 1234 times
WA 30 still 44 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 44 copy.jpg (414.41 KiB) Viewed 1234 times