Coming Attractions

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

DarkLime
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Content
Referral: Link from support

Re: Coming Attractions

Post by DarkLime »

I'm also wondering about future FVF Videos
Just A Simple Man Trying To Vibe His Way Through The Galaxy ;-) :D
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

A new Catwarrior video will be in production on the 12th of March, starring the sexy Heather Page. What would you like to see in this video, peril wise? Remember, we do not do rape or nudity.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Director B wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:05 am A new Catwarrior video will be in production on the 12th of March, starring the sexy Heather Page. What would you like to see in this video, peril wise? Remember, we do not do rape or nudity.
Well I would love it if you could do a suffocation story with her, Director B.
I suggested this idea earlier, but it would work perfectly for Catwarrior. Basically she is captured, knocked out by the bad guys, and put in to a cell or a cube of some kind (similar to a couple of previous contained ones you've done for Catwarrior). However, in this particular situation, the air/oxygen is slowly sucked out of the room/cube she is held in, and she eventually expires very sweatily after trying lots of unsuccessful attempts to escape from the death-trap.
read the comics

Post by read the comics »

xj900uk wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:11 am
Director B wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 3:05 am A new Catwarrior video will be in production on the 12th of March, starring the sexy Heather Page. What would you like to see in this video, peril wise? Remember, we do not do rape or nudity.
Well I would love it if you could do a suffocation story with her, Director B.
I suggested this idea earlier, but it would work perfectly for Catwarrior. Basically she is captured, knocked out by the bad guys, and put in to a cell or a cube of some kind (similar to a couple of previous contained ones you've done for Catwarrior). However, in this particular situation, the air/oxygen is slowly sucked out of the room/cube she is held in, and she eventually expires very sweatily after trying lots of unsuccessful attempts to escape from the death-trap.
I'd buy it. It sounds great.
3sdt
What is your main fetish?: Asphyxiation of all kinds
Why do you want to join this forum?: for future refence and seeing the video reviews
Referral: looked up uksg and found this

Post by 3sdt »

Bra fashion would be hot as well.
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

You guys haven't done one with the orgasm element as part of the story for a while. Would be great if there was a second version that had it at least as an extra scene.
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Post by DaStrangler »

Heather arching her neck while getting strangled with hands, that would be awesome.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

DaStrangler wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:45 am Heather arching her neck while getting strangled with hands, that would be awesome.
Especially if she's strangled from behind, so as not to block the view of her sexy body! I also hope her hard nipples make a reappearance, that was my one complaint about her most recent videos.
Ryan Hinto
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation and neck snap
Why do you want to join this forum?: Voice my opinion
Referral: Superheroine forums

Post by Ryan Hinto »

How did the Catwarrior shoot go? Hopefully you guys got some good stuff
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Ryan Hinto wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:13 am How did the Catwarrior shoot go? Hopefully you guys got some good stuff
It went well. Heather was awesome! I will start a thread with stills as soon as we render some nice ones.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Mamooche24
What is your main fetish?: Sleepy and pantyhose fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: To interact with fellow fetish lovers
Referral: Superheroineforum.com

Post by Mamooche24 »

What’s next? Can we finally get a good chloroform ko of Heather as Dark Amazon?
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Any new Wondra production on the horizon or White Angel or a SYCC starring the goddess that is Krystal?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Redgunner wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:53 pm Any new Wondra production on the horizon or White Angel or a SYCC starring the goddess that is Krystal?
We are filming a couple of SYCC episodes this weekend, plus working on arranging a new White Angel shoot.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
simomarke

Post by simomarke »

It would be wonderful if the next White Angel will be slowly strangled by a red ribbon :)
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Would it be possible to get a little lowdown on the Scotland Yard cases being filmed this weekend?