Coming Attractions

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Coming Attractions

Post by xj900uk »

Bluestone wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:26 pm
xj900uk wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:06 pm Please, Blue, keep that character around for a series of movies. And wearing that outfit as well, it really does work! :excited:
Depends on sales. If it sells well, we'll do more!

Blue
You need to keep her and that outfit, Blue. Heck, I'll come and work on Director B's UK Unit for free if it means having her around!
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Coming Soon - SYCC - The Ultimate Price - Behind the scenes

Introducing Megan Lee
Attachments
Magan Lee.jpg
Magan Lee.jpg (761.44 KiB) Viewed 106616 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:46 am Coming Soon - SYCC - The Ultimate Price - Behind the scenes

Introducing Megan Lee
mmm... the Ultimate Victim!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Dressed like that, she would make an awfully alluring and sexy bad girl....
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

xj900uk wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:50 am Dressed like that, she would make an awfully alluring and sexy bad girl....
I'd love to see that babe on both ends of a garrote! :twisted:
RingoWarrior
What is your main fetish?: I’m into bad girl types with dark hair, and spunky attitudes. And yes I enjoy asphyxiation. Behind the back garroting I’ve noticed does it the most for me in movies.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To give an opinion on something every once in a while.
Referral: I’ve been to this site for over 20 years, and have never registered.

Post by RingoWarrior »

Director B wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:15 am Coming Soon - SYCC - The Ultimate Price - Behind the scenes

Introducing Megan Lee
Wow, she has a face that I find very attractive.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

A true face of a killer, especially a strangler of pretty women like Yvonne, Natasha, Lynda etc... :excited:

I already find a name and a role for her : the Hyper Strangler. Genetically modified warrior woman by scientists working for Xander. She has to work for him but Xander quickly lost control on her, she was scripted in her brain to kill supernova but it was scripted too much, now she kills every pretty woman she sees by strangulation like a serial killer, she killed the henchwomen of Xander and fled to unknown location. she has a power of a simple woman X 10 000. She sees Dark Bat, Darkwing, Ultrawoman on TV, she has a crush on them and want to strangle them to death. The Hyper Strangler is born ! :lol:
markmarr1933
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: rejoining because I can't seem to get my username/password
Referral: blue

Post by markmarr1933 »

Looks like a "hard" job
Director B

Post by Director B »

Coming Soon - SYCC - The Ultimate Price - Behind the scenes

Introducing Megan Lee
Attachments
The Ultimate Price Still 35 copy.jpg
The Ultimate Price Still 35 copy.jpg (560.73 KiB) Viewed 106200 times
dragonlleo
What is your main fetish?: I've a strangle/choking fetish.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna know about strangle fetish videos.
Referral: Google search.

Post by dragonlleo »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:34 pm A true face of a killer, especially a strangler of pretty women like Yvonne, Natasha, Lynda etc... :excited:

I already find a name and a role for her : the Hyper Strangler. Genetically modified warrior woman by scientists working for Xander. She has to work for him but Xander quickly lost control on her, she was scripted in her brain to kill supernova but it was scripted too much, now she kills every pretty woman she sees by strangulation like a serial killer, she killed the henchwomen of Xander and fled to unknown location. she has a power of a simple woman X 10 000. She sees Dark Bat, Darkwing, Ultrawoman on TV, she has a crush on them and want to strangle them to death. The Hyper Strangler is born ! :lol:
I loved this idea! And she could be aroused while stranging this sexy heroines, especially Darkwing, that was strangle many times topless, getting her more turned on yet! I'm sure Yvonne would take a wonderfull roleplay here!
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

dragonlleo wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:23 am
Totallibertarianism wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:34 pm A true face of a killer, especially a strangler of pretty women like Yvonne, Natasha, Lynda etc... :excited:

I loved this idea! And she could be aroused while stranging this sexy heroines, especially Darkwing, that was strangle many times topless, getting her more turned on yet! I'm sure Yvonne would take a wonderfull roleplay here!
Preferably with Megan having an orgasmic squirt just as her victim expires, as Christina Ericsson did in the first Darkbat video!

Attachments
Darkbat Death Darkbat Orgasm.jpg
Darkbat Death Darkbat Orgasm.jpg (503.25 KiB) Viewed 106036 times
Darkbat Death Christina Orgasm.jpg
Darkbat Death Christina Orgasm.jpg (487.94 KiB) Viewed 106036 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Coming Soon - SYCC - The Ultimate Price

Introducing Megan Lee
Attachments
The Ultimate Price Still 16 copy.jpg
The Ultimate Price Still 16 copy.jpg (463.01 KiB) Viewed 105865 times
dragonlleo
What is your main fetish?: I've a strangle/choking fetish.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna know about strangle fetish videos.
Referral: Google search.

Post by dragonlleo »

SSkykingDA wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:05 pm
dragonlleo wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:23 am

Preferably with Megan having an orgasmic squirt just as her victim expires, as Christina Ericsson did in the first Darkbat video!

Indeed! I love this element!
RingoWarrior
What is your main fetish?: I’m into bad girl types with dark hair, and spunky attitudes. And yes I enjoy asphyxiation. Behind the back garroting I’ve noticed does it the most for me in movies.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To give an opinion on something every once in a while.

Post by RingoWarrior »

I remember the last time I saw “squirting” in one of these videos, it looked like a cat marking it’s territory. Not a fan at all, but I remember thinking the model(Ash K) doing a hell of a job, even with the weird inserted glittery looking “squirting”.
Last edited by RingoWarrior on Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
RingoWarrior

Post by RingoWarrior »

Edit: Double Post