Coming Attractions

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: Coming Attractions

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:35 am Coming soon, Yvonne is in a new Darkwing adventure, but it is Stephanie Kane who's in peril
I always love when the top is sheer enough to show the shadow of her nipples!
UpperGhost1
What is your main fetish?: Post Mortem Neck Snap, or just neck snap in general. Neck snap by twisting the head by hand though, not during garroting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to join because I sometimes see discussions that I would like to ask questions in.
Referral: It was a few years ago, don’t remember the exact one, I just remember seeing a trailer for a video and then searching up more until I found this site. Took me a while before making an account because I used to thing registration meant having to pay.

Post by UpperGhost1 »

100th page 🦖
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Coming soon, Yvonne is in a new Darkwing adventure, but it is Stephanie Kane who's in peril
Attachments
Darkwing Unsuited for the Task still 13 copy.jpg
Darkwing Unsuited for the Task still 13 copy.jpg (588.92 KiB) Viewed 3079 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Coming soon, Iris Allan is in a new Wondra adventure, production starts at the end of this month
Attachments
Wondra A Time to Serve still 1 copy.jpg
Wondra A Time to Serve still 1 copy.jpg (648.56 KiB) Viewed 2820 times
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:58 am Coming soon, Iris Allan is in a new Wondra adventure, production starts at the end of this month
It might be nice if she is so soundly defeated, that the villain can put her bracelets together to transform her back into civilian disguise and then remove the bracelets so that she can't transform back. He then picks up her discarded lasso and strangles her with it in his lap on the floor!
GrimlockPrimus9518
What is your main fetish?: I love to see chloroform superheroine and especially when they get ko being facedown very sexy one.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love how you guys do your superheroine peril especially with these hot and gorgeous ladies of justice.
Referral: From Bluestone

Post by GrimlockPrimus9518 »

Director B wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:58 am Coming soon, Iris Allan is in a new Wondra adventure, production starts at the end of this month
It will be so cool to see her chloroform and my favorite being facedown like Supernova Prime. Can't wait to see her on the next exciting video!
Attachments
NovaPrime7upscaledperilSS.mp4_snapshot_10.15.385.jpg
NovaPrime7upscaledperilSS.mp4_snapshot_10.15.385.jpg (148.33 KiB) Viewed 2399 times
NovaPrime7upscaledperilSS.mp4_snapshot_10.05.900.jpg
NovaPrime7upscaledperilSS.mp4_snapshot_10.05.900.jpg (229.38 KiB) Viewed 2399 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Coming soon, Iris Allan is in a new Wondra adventure, production starts at the end of this month
Attachments
Wondra still 11 copy.jpg
Wondra still 11 copy.jpg (442.81 KiB) Viewed 1961 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Wondra A Time to Serve still 6 copy.jpg
Wondra A Time to Serve still 6 copy.jpg (589.19 KiB) Viewed 1759 times
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Our next Scotland Yard Cold Case is entitled "Inspiration"!

A writer decides that he cannot write his thriller regarding a serial killer without doing some in depth research. So, he invites a young lady over to his apartment to experience what it is really like to kill a woman... for real!

This video stars newcomer Liz!

Inspiration Still 1 copy.jpg
Inspiration Still 1 copy.jpg (501.03 KiB) Viewed 1405 times
Don't miss "SYCC: Inspiration" when it's released this coming Friday!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Brilliant idea for a story, Blue

- and even a brand new model to be discovered by those overworked detectives at Scotland Yard -

I feel this may well be the genesis of yet another serial killer series at SYCC.

That's an especially arousing expression by our newbie, Liz!
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:38 pm Our next Scotland Yard Cold Case is entitled "Inspiration"!

A writer decides that he cannot write his thriller regarding a serial killer without doing some in depth research. So, he invites a young lady over to his apartment to experience what it is really like to kill a woman... for real!

This video stars newcomer Liz!

Inspiration Still 1 copy.jpg
Don't miss "SYCC: Inspiration" when it's released this coming Friday!

Blue
I can't wait to see more pictures of Liz, she certainly has a pretty face, and is brunette, which is another bonus. I'm sure she has a fine body and lovely legs, or you wouldn't be working with her, but I still want to feast my eyes! :razz:
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Wondra A Time to Serve still 22 copy.jpg
Wondra A Time to Serve still 22 copy.jpg (768.64 KiB) Viewed 1186 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:02 am Coming soon, Iris Allan is in a new Wondra adventure, production starts at the end of this month
I'm so glad this sexy babe came back! She has an arrogance that has to be broken!
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Wondra A Time to Serve still 2 copy.jpg
Wondra A Time to Serve still 2 copy.jpg (649.31 KiB) Viewed 959 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Wondra A Time to Serve still 4 copy.jpg
Wondra A Time to Serve still 4 copy.jpg (553.14 KiB) Viewed 700 times